Popular Pages

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Shapers

Body Shapers

Most of us are on hcg bodyshapers sublingual drops and started towards the beginning of July. We enjoy sharing our progress and motivating each other to stick to this diet. If you are new to HCG/ Bodyshapers or RX SL, please introduce yourself and stay and visit a while.
    Last edited by Michelle_in_co; August 29th, 2011 at 06:24 AM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    good morning Michelle -thanks for adding a new thread. your ticker looks great :-) mine WAS looking really good lol until I made a rookie mistake last night and decided to add chicken broth and the sodium made me retain water :-( so the scale thinks I gained 2.3 lbs. oh i was so bummed this mornng when I saw that - but to be honest I felt it in my stomach. it's ok today is a new day I just keep moving forward.

your profile pic is great, you're doing wonderful on your weight loss - very proud my friend very proud!

hope you had a great weekend.

to everyone else that comes on board to this page later in the day - if I missed you by the time you log on - hope you guys have a great day as well!

kick fat's butt my HCG sisters

Last edited by caroBbad; August 22nd, 2011 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caroBbad View Post
    good morning Michelle -thanks for adding a new thread. your ticker looks great :-) mine WAS looking really good lol until I made a rookie mistake last night and decided to add chicken broth and the sodium made me retain water :-( so the scale thinks I gained 2.3 lbs. oh i was so bummed this mornng when I saw that - but to be honest I felt it in my stomach. it's ok today is a new day I just keep moving forward.

your profile pic is great, you're doing wonderful on your weight loss - very proud my friend very proud!

hope you had a great weekend.

to everyone else that comes on board to this page later in the day - if I missed you by the time you log on - hope you guys have a great day as well!

kick fat's butt my HCG sisters

Thank you! Is that you in your pic? Beautiful right back at you!
    I usually buy low sodium chicken broth and dilute with water, spices and herbs. Salt was never an issue for the original protocol, but I try to use sparingly (even though I love salt). My body went up and down over the last 30 days. Some folks have seen amazing losses everyday....not me. It has been a few days forward and a few days stable or backwards. Hang in there and keep it simple today. If possible, try to ditch your second fruit, or have it really early in the afternoon. Lots and lots of water. Have a great day

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_in_co View Post
    I usually buy low sodium chicken broth and dilute with water, spices and herbs. Salt was never an issue for the original protocol, but I try to use sparingly (even though I love salt). My body went up and down over the last 30 days. Some folks have seen amazing losses everyday....not me. It has been a few days forward and a few days stable or backwards. Hang in there and keep it simple today. If possible, try to ditch your second fruit, or have it really early in the afternoon. Lots and lots of water. Have a great day
    Michelle -

good morning :-) you're welcome girlfriend! I get really excited to see anyone reach their goals, whatever it maybe weight loss, school, etc. I'm so glad we have this support group to root each other on and keep us all encouraged, motivated and inspired. I pray every morning for strength especially with this HCG diet. everything takes discipline but man is it WORTH it. I just figured my little mishap will help someone else along the way on the do's & don'ts and what works and doesn't work on this diet. you are right we are allowed salt but i'm not usually a salt person and I just think it was too much for my body. thanks for the tips - i'm going to hit the sauna tonight that helps with water retention. thank you for the compliment yes that is me in that picture - you are too kind.

1st day in p3.... Down 1lb from my ldw. Hopefully stabilizing wont present an issue. If all goes well I will be doing p3 for 3 weeks then back on the p2 wagon. I had a really good breakfast .. Avocado, eggs and a portobello mushroom sausage.... Lunch was boneless skinless chicken thighs and green beans with almonds... Had a 100 calorie light muscle milk after my 2 mile walk.. I think dinner will just be a nuce large serving of broccli and grissini (i've grown to like them lol) so i can see how my body did with the foods from earlier today.

Happy releasing everybody!
    R1P2W1: -9lbs
    R1P2W2: -6lbs
    R1P2W3: -5lbs
    R1P2W4:-.5lbs
    R1P2W5:-5.5lbs
    R1P2W6:-2.5 (sun - thurs)

R1P2 TOTAL: 28.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .71lbs

---- lost 6lbs in 3weeks of P3--------

R2P2W1: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W2: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W3: -7.5lbs
    R2P2W4: -5lbs
    R2P2W5: -5lbs

R2P2 TOTAL: 26.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .73lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey84 View Post
    1st day in p3.... Down 1lb from my ldw. Hopefully stabilizing wont present an issue. If all goes well I will be doing p3 for 3 weeks then back on the p2 wagon. I had a really good breakfast .. Avocado, eggs and a portobello mushroom sausage.... Lunch was boneless skinless chicken thighs and green beans with almonds... Had a 100 calorie light muscle milk after my 2 mile walk.. I think dinner will just be a nuce large serving of broccli and grissini (i've grown to like them lol) so i can see how my body did with the foods from earlier today.

Rosey - congrats on your weight loss friend! you should be proud and I bet your are feeling GREAT! i'm so excited for you! let me know how P3 goes for ya and let me know if it feels different.

have a BLESSED day. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rosey84 View Post

Hi Rosey. So good to hear from you! Wow...your breakfast sounded yummy. I was going mmmmm, ahhhhh while reading. When you go another round do you skip p4 for 3 weeks?
    I'm waiting to see what the scale does tomorrow. I may have to take a little 5 day break. I'm feeling like I need to. I've also just started my second bottle. I think my first one was losing potency. I have found myself hungry lately.
    Congrats on the drop...hope the scale stays down for you!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    Michelle -

good morning!

I just want to say thank you for your suggestion yesterday. I told you had chicken broth the night before last which totally messed up my weight loss - I was at 222.9 as of Sunday and Monday morning because of the broth I went up to 225.2 :-( well I took your suggestion to keep it simple - I drank tons and tons of water, green tea, skipped my 2nd fruit as you suggessted, I even skipped my 2nd bread stick and hit the sauna (the greatest part was I did not feel hungry) - proud to say the scale as of this morning says 221.6 YEAH! that is a good way to start week 2 of VLCD - thanks you again hun for you help and encouragement - it meant a lot and saved me :-) have a BLESSED day and remember you are that much closer to your goal :-)

Last edited by caroBbad; August 23rd, 2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: added weight loss ticker

Hi Rosey. So good to hear from you! Wow...your breakfast sounded yummy. I was going mmmmm, ahhhhh while reading. When you go another round do you skip p4 for 3 weeks?
    I'm waiting to see what the scale does tomorrow. I may have to take a little 5 day break. I'm feeling like I need to. I've also just started my second bottle. I think my first one was losing potency. I have found myself hungry lately.
    Congrats on the drop...hope the scale stays down for you!
    Welp no gain from my foods yesterday! I was so reluctant to get on the scale lol. I just knew i was going to go up like 20lbs or something. I'll be eating pretty much the same thing today since I have left overs. This diet has made me wonder how I use to eat so much food lol. I am struggling trying to get up to 1500 calories (i am about 1100 right now) I am assuming my appetite will come back slowly but surely.

I dont believe you are SUPPOSED to skip p4. However many people do really long p2 rounds, so i figured it would be like a long round with a short break in the middle. As opposed to going 60 to 80 days (YIKES) in p2. I may do 4 weeks but am not sure yet depends on what my scale is doing. After my 2nd round i plan to do the whole p3 and p4 for 10 to 12 weeks. Hopefully by then I will only be about 20lbs from my goal weight

Did you re test your drops? Buy a cheap pregancy test from cvs or somewhere like that. I didn't have any problems with hunger after the first few days and my bottle lasted the whole 40 day round. Sorry i dont have any advice for this particular issue.
    R1P2W1: -9lbs
    R1P2W2: -6lbs
    R1P2W3: -5lbs
    R1P2W4:-.5lbs
    R1P2W5:-5.5lbs
    R1P2W6:-2.5 (sun - thurs)

R1P2 TOTAL: 28.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .71lbs

---- lost 6lbs in 3weeks of P3--------

R2P2W1: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W2: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W3: -7.5lbs
    R2P2W4: -5lbs
    R2P2W5: -5lbs

R2P2 TOTAL: 26.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .73lbs

Good morning! Down 1lb today so I'm sticking it out. I have 9lb to go....wow, haven't been here in a long time! I guess I get on the scale and still get surprised to see the drops.
    caroBbad: so glad for you!!! Yay!!That always seems to help. I also find when I use apple cider vinegar on my salads and just focus on seafood and chicken, the losses are better. Great news
    Rosey: I just had to chuckle.... A 20lb gain overnight?? I'm right there with you. I have that fear everytime I get on the scale! That p3 period is so important and I want to be prepared for it. Its just easier being on p2...no surprises.

I have a preplanned cheat on Friday...I was really debating on taking a break or just a cheat day. Guess I will just cheat for the day and try to be as good as possible. We are going out for dinner to the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant.
    Here's to great releases today and stability for you Rosey!
    Praying for everyone in our group today.