Popular Pages

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Shapers

Drops may be no good

I didn't test the older bottle...they were almost finished anyways. I just tested the new bottle when I had received it. Another things I have found is my sensitivity has gotten stronger since I started. If I leave the drops under my tongue too long I get hungry. Now I try to limit to 3 minutes.

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_in_co View Post
    I didn't test the older bottle...they were almost finished anyways. I just tested the new bottle when I had received it. Another things I have found is my sensitivity has gotten stronger since I started. If I leave the drops under my tongue too long I get hungry. Now I try to limit to 3 minutes.
    Hi, saw your comment on the home page and wanted to respond to the pregnancy test. It does not work on the homeopathic drops just the Rx. Just wanted to let you know for anyone taking those that might read that. I heard there is one company that does send the test strips for people to test their drops but many do not think it is an actual pregnancy test as that does not work on the homeopathic drops. Not sure if the drops you guys are using is that one or not.
    R1..start weight 180 ended at 156 40 day round
    R2..start weight 162.2 end weight for R2=142.4 26 day round
    R3..start weight 156.8 end weight 127.4 77 day round
    * Total lost 53.4 lbs doing HHCG drops. Reached my goal!

I SELL *HIGH POTENCY* Drops amazinghcg@hotmail.com

Thanks for the post...I think we are all using Body Shapers Rx with HCG in it. Thanks though.....it's a good point for folks to keep in mind if they are using homeopathic.

Quote Originally Posted by Abinco View Post
    Hi, saw your comment on the home page and wanted to respond to the pregnancy test. It does not work on the homeopathic drops just the Rx. Just wanted to let you know for anyone taking those that might read that. I heard there is one company that does send the test strips for people to test their drops but many do not think it is an actual pregnancy test as that does not work on the homeopathic drops. Not sure if the drops you guys are using is that one or not.

Hi abinco! Most of us are on the hcg body shapers non homeopathic drops. They do send a pregnacy strip with the bottle. I personally have tested with the provided strip and a test i purchased myself i've lost 29.5 lbs (28.5 in p2 and 1 so far in p3) and am feeling better than ever! Well except for this huge blister on my ankle lol.. A con of exercising i suppose
    R1P2W1: -9lbs
    R1P2W2: -6lbs
    R1P2W3: -5lbs
    R1P2W4:-.5lbs
    R1P2W5:-5.5lbs
    R1P2W6:-2.5 (sun - thurs)

R1P2 TOTAL: 28.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .71lbs

---- lost 6lbs in 3weeks of P3--------

R2P2W1: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W2: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W3: -7.5lbs
    R2P2W4: -5lbs
    R2P2W5: -5lbs

R2P2 TOTAL: 26.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .73lbs

Abinco I just noticed you have done 3 rounds. Did you experience any hairloss? This is my biggest fear.. That i will be a svelt but bald lol. So far I havent seen any more hair shedding than normal and i am about 7 weeks in. i take prenatal vitamins biotin and biocell collagen ..hoping that helps ..i'd die if i lost my curls
    R1P2W1: -9lbs
    R1P2W2: -6lbs
    R1P2W3: -5lbs
    R1P2W4:-.5lbs
    R1P2W5:-5.5lbs
    R1P2W6:-2.5 (sun - thurs)

R1P2 TOTAL: 28.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .71lbs

---- lost 6lbs in 3weeks of P3--------

R2P2W1: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W2: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W3: -7.5lbs
    R2P2W4: -5lbs
    R2P2W5: -5lbs

R2P2 TOTAL: 26.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .73lbs

Thanks for the post...I think we are all using Body Shapers Rx with HCG in it. Thanks though.....it's a good point for folks to keep in mind if they are using homeopathic.
    This is good to know as I am planning on ordering these when I am done with my pellets! The web site is just bodyshapers?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    Quote Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
    This is good to know as I am planning on ordering these when I am done with my pellets! The web site is just bodyshapers?
    Hi Clairebear! I just wrote on your wall (visitor's page) was just seeing how you were doing. the website is

http://www.hcgbodyshaper.com/

have a great day!

Good morning!can't believe it, but down .6 this morning! Just stuck with fish and shrimp yesterday and salad. I did start adding amino acids to my daily regimen and CoQ10, 5 htp and LOTS of prayer for strength.
    How is everyone else doing? Please share where your at in your journey.
    Yesterday I skipped my HCG dose and was not hungry all day. So, I'm thinking my 6 drops have been a little too much in the AM. dropping down to 4 today.
    Hope everyone has a great day and with great losses.
    Clairebear: how have you enjoyed the pellets? People usually have good success on them. Just curious.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    Good morning!can't believe it, but down .6 this morning! Just stuck with fish and shrimp yesterday and salad. I did start adding amino acids to my daily regimen and CoQ10, 5 htp and LOTS of prayer for strength.
    How is everyone else doing? Please share where your at in your journey.
    Yesterday I skipped my HCG dose and was not hungry all day. So, I'm thinking my 6 drops have been a little too much in the AM. dropping down to 4 today.
    Hope everyone has a great day and with great losses.
    Clairebear: how have you enjoyed the pellets? People usually have good success on them. Just curious.
    Michelle -

good morning my precious friend. first and foremost THANK YOU so much for your beautiful post on my wall this morning. it
    really made me smile and gave me Holy Ghost anointed chills. I loved it.

my morning has been great so far (and it's only 9:12 am), I woke up, read my devotional, read my Bible, prayed for my guy who is currently deployed in Okinawa. ( I had not heard from him in 3 months ) prepped my food and just prayed for an amazing day and for it to be
    filled with praise reports not just for me but from all my loved ones - including my HCG sisters.

I jumped on the scale and dropped another 1.7 lbs from yesterday - YEAH!

I see you're down another .6 (YEAH that made my day, major Kudos to you girl - you're truly are a blessing more than you give your credit for) I only took 6 drops at a time during loading days, and stuck with the 4 drops (3times a day) on VLCD days.

I came in to work and saw an email from my guy, he is safe and comes home in 3 months YEAH - and more good news was in that email.

how is everyone else doing?

please keep us updated. we are hear to support one another. I appreciate you all so much.
    praying for more strength for ALL of us and more success stories along the way. remember today is NEW day - no need to
    beat ourselves up for the past - just keep looking forward to the future.

Clairbear - let me know how the pellets are going for ya. I don't know too much about them - so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

everyone have a great day!

keep smilin'

hi Carolena....wow, thats awesome!!!!!!!! 1.7 is terrific! Today at work we celebrated a bday (I work at a church) so we have a lot of ladies who can really bake. If you could have seen the cake that was on the table - their should have been a little devil with a fork in his hand. This cake was 8" high, chocolate angel food cake, made from scratch with home made frosting. I was like "come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Our pastor went to the store and bought strawberries and apples so I could eat too....it was really nice. I can't tell you how many bdays we have celebrated this last month! And until today it wasn't so bad.
    So thankful for your fella serving our country....must be hard being separated. My husband is retired military, but we met after his retirement. We live in Colorado Springs - huge military town. So glad he comes home in 3 months....he'll be coming home to less of you
    I am stealing your prayer for an amazing day - I really like that!!!! Have a great night and hope everyone burns lot's of fat