Popular Pages

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread: Body Shapers

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    hi ladies - my name is carolena and I started HCG back in August - i have lost 70 lbs total. I have all kinds of posts on here from when Michelle C first started the thread. anyway because I had lost so much my body got used to hcg and it was not responded to it much more cause im so close to my goal weight so for my last 30 lbs im doing isagenix.

anyway because I have had such great results many friends of mind have been asking what hcg drops I did. of course i lead them to hcg body shapers (i've only been off hcg for a little bit but apparently something major has happened and i am out of the loop) one of my friends ordered them and they never got their drops - did the site shut down - they seemed like such a legit company i ordered 3 times with no problems. did they take her money and not refund it - will she eventually get the drops any response would help a great deal.

thank you - good luck to you all on your journey,
    carolena

Caro---most sites were down for about a week or more. I ordered my HCG--BodyShapers thru hcgdietjourney, they have since changed suppliers---but are very high in price now. Most sites were getting HCG from India but there govt has now banned HCG from the posts on the forum. Also the cites were having trouble with credit card processing. Realiablerxpharmacy and escrowrefills (i think is the name) has been mentioned for purchasing. I ordered the first week of March from the website realhcgbodyshapers.com---i received an email confirmation of the order. This site has a facebook page and it was mentioned they had enough stock to fill February orders plus had an additional 1000 bottles. I ordered right away as was not sure how long the supply would last or if it would continue. I ordereded on a Friday but as of the following Monday the money still had not come out of my checking account. I received a call from the supplier. She said they were working on getting set up with a credit card company out of Australia but it was still not working. I had only ordered one bottle but she said after they distributed that supply of 1000 they would probably be out the HCG business so i told her to confirm me for two bottles. She confirmed India can no longer provide the HCG and their company did not trust getting it from China. I met my goal with the first two rounds (down 50 #) and will start third and hopefully last round with loading on 04-12. She said i could mail a check or money order and have it mailed out right away. She gave me a link over the phone to print and mail the order form. She stated they were trying to call everyone by phone to see if they still wanted their order and to advise to send alternate method of payment. I mailed out my order form and payment last Friday so hoping to get something within the next week. I would recommend your friend go to the site she ordered from and try to make contact via email. I do have the phone number for the person from HCG who called me, the link to the order form, and the mailing address. The mailing address was recently posted on a FB posting....search real hcg body shaper on facebook to find the FB page. My email is [email protected] if you need the other information. I am really hoping i make goal after my third round as I do not know how readily available HCG is going to be. The person who called me pretty much said that by the end of the year no one will be able to get HCG not even doctors as the FDA is trying to close off all imports and suppliers so that even doctors and clinics will not have access. Cudos to your success and glad you were lucky enough to benefit from this while it lasted.

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caroBbad View Post
    hi ladies - my name is carolena and I started HCG back in August - i have lost 70 lbs total. I have all kinds of posts on here from when Michelle C first started the thread. anyway because I had lost so much my body got used to hcg and it was not responded to it much more cause im so close to my goal weight so for my last 30 lbs im doing isagenix.

anyway because I have had such great results many friends of mind have been asking what hcg drops I did. of course i lead them to hcg body shapers (i've only been off hcg for a little bit but apparently something major has happened and i am out of the loop) one of my friends ordered them and they never got their drops - did the site shut down - they seemed like such a legit company i ordered 3 times with no problems. did they take her money and not refund it - will she eventually get the drops any response would help a great deal.

thank you - good luck to you all on your journey,
    carolena
    What information i have is that Body Shapers has some bottles left but when these are gone that is it.... The FDA shut down the importing of hCG from India....They have disallow processing of credit cards so to be able to order from them you have to mail them a MO............. I received my bottle about a week ago and just ordered 2 more bottle as I hope that is what it takes to get me to goal and then plan to eat the Primal Blueprint way and stay at goal weight
    If you call 314 605-5936 or e mail body shapers e mail off the web site. I have not had any trouble with communication with them they have allways gotten back to me with an answer

I just called for a status update as i mailed my money order last Friday. Was advised my drops were shipped out yesterday and I should get an email today with a tracking number.

Hey miss lady I logged in as well trying to get info because I wanted to re order ... I went to website .. Placed order then got email from somebody named Gary woods ... I then went to the Facebook page link and there were all kinds of posts about product not being available and something about credit card processing. I sent an email and was called by Laura woods saying I should send a money order she would hold a bottle for me ... I was of course skeptical so I am sending one. I losk about 70lbs as well .. Have maintained greatly ...had some hair loss but I'm not bald lol.... I pigged out yesterday so I am doing a steak day today lol .... Hoping I can find drops for my final round
    R1P2W1: -9lbs
    R1P2W2: -6lbs
    R1P2W3: -5lbs
    R1P2W4:-.5lbs
    R1P2W5:-5.5lbs
    R1P2W6:-2.5 (sun - thurs)

R1P2 TOTAL: 28.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .71lbs

---- lost 6lbs in 3weeks of P3--------

R2P2W1: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W2: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W3: -7.5lbs
    R2P2W4: -5lbs
    R2P2W5: -5lbs

R2P2 TOTAL: 26.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .73lbs

Quote Originally Posted by will2lose View Post
    I just called for a status update as i mailed my money order last Friday. Was advised my drops were shipped out yesterday and I should get an email today with a tracking number.
    PleaSe let me know if you get your drops. I am skeptical to send in a money order ... Thanks
    R1P2W1: -9lbs
    R1P2W2: -6lbs
    R1P2W3: -5lbs
    R1P2W4:-.5lbs
    R1P2W5:-5.5lbs
    R1P2W6:-2.5 (sun - thurs)

R1P2 TOTAL: 28.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .71lbs

---- lost 6lbs in 3weeks of P3--------

R2P2W1: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W2: -4.5lbs
    R2P2W3: -7.5lbs
    R2P2W4: -5lbs
    R2P2W5: -5lbs

R2P2 TOTAL: 26.5
    AVG DAILY RELEASE: .73lbs

@ Rosy--I received my drops today---two bottles, after sending a money order to Gary Woods. It is legit and comes in the standard bodyshaper bottle.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    Rosy! so glad to see you on here - Gary is a legit contact. anytime my hcg drops were about to ship he is who also sent me my email :-) i'm hearing quite a few folks sent a money order and received drops. i'm down to 165 as of this morning woo hoo! my body got used to hcg after 3 rounds so im doing isagenix for my last 30 to 40 lbs then im back to normal.

appreciate you chica - miss you and so proud of ALL these amazing gals on this forum for their WONDERFUL results :-)

Still plugging along. Mostly continuing in the pattern of having "bigger" losses then not much for a 2-3 days, then another bigger loss. It's okay, I guess. About 10 more pounds to go. Hoping to begin Phase 3 on Easter. I had thought that adding beef or eggs daily wasn't really affecting my losses, but I realize now that when I look at the big picture my losses did slow down quite a bit during that time. I had hormonal stuff going on at the same time, though, so who really knows. But for now I'm sticking to fish and chicken.
    Kind of nervous about Phase 3!

Homeschooling mom to 8 sweeties and ready to lose this baby weight!
    I'm having fun chronicling the ups and down of this diet, posting my recipe successes and fails, and in general poking fun at myself.
    Feel free to follow along at http://largefamilysmallermama.blogspot.com/
    R1/P2/SL & SC
    VLCD 1 ~ 2 Feb 2012 ~ 149.8lbs

Here is my concern: if the credit card processing companies are denying bodyshaper transactions, does it make it illegal to try to buy from them? In fact, they recently requested I send in a payment for an "off payment amount" so it would not be flagged by their bank. So..... what do you think?