Popular Pages

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: Body Shapers

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    i have had no problems with Body Shapers and the MO and sending in my order AND getting my drops from them
    The sad thing is soon MO or not we will not be able to get drops at all.
    My suspicion is that unless we are willing to got to a Dr and a licensed clinic for hCG none of us
    will be able to do the hCg diet on our own any more..........
    So much for Freedom...............

hCG Diet Journey has a very limited supply of real hCG drops less than 700 bottles now and they have a USA medical program. When those bottles are gone they won't have anymore. They posted this on their FB page a few days ago, hcg diet journey .com /hcg-drops-buy is the link. Will take a few days to get to you but it's real hCG drops.

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Morning did Everyone disapear from the Body shapers Thread?????????

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    This Diet is NOT just about loosing weight, but about loosing your BAD habits that got you to your start weight in the first place.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SL & SC
    Blog Entries
    I had been wondering the same thing! I'm still here. Today is my second day of Phase 3. It's my first round so I'm very nervous without the strict rules of Phase 2. I ended up losing 32 pounds in 62 days. I would really like to lose another 5-10 pounds, but I was pretty happy with where I had gotten to and was ready to be done. I may end up treating this like a planned interruption and go a bit longer to lose that last little bit. Probably depends on what stabilizing ends up being like!

Homeschooling mom to 8 sweeties and ready to lose this baby weight!
    I'm having fun chronicling the ups and down of this diet, posting my recipe successes and fails, and in general poking fun at myself.
    Feel free to follow along at http://largefamilysmallermama.blogspot.com/
    R1/P2/SL & SC
    VLCD 1 ~ 2 Feb 2012 ~ 149.8lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    we didn't disappear - my body just needed a break. I have not gained ANY of my weight back praise the LORD. I have 33 more lbs to go and want to purchase another round in about 2 weeks or so. did you ladies have luck with purchasing with money order. I have not ordered yet since the changes :-)

any information would be greatly appreciated.

on the journey with you,
    carolena

Blog Entries
    Hello - glad to see this string still might be alive! I just started Body Shapers on Tuesday! I am hoping this will be my last round. My first 2 1/2 rounds (2 full and then 1/2 round , planned interruption and now back again) were homeopathic and I want to try "the real thing" for this last round. Wow- really expensive!!! Hope it works well for me! Body Shapers is within 1 hour of my house, so I received my delivery very quickly. I used a credit card. I commented that their delivery charge was outrageous for less than an hour away and they took off $10.

R3P2

R/P/M
    R1/P2/bodyshaper drops
    anyone still out there? i need to purchase another round of hcg bodyshapers. for my last pounds to hit GOAL! has anyone had any problems ordering :-)

Ms. Patty Jo look how close you are WOW! amazing so proud of everyone on this thread :-)

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caroBbad View Post
    anyone still out there? i need to purchase another round of hcg bodyshapers. for my last pounds to hit GOAL! has anyone had any problems ordering :-)

Ms. Patty Jo look how close you are WOW! amazing so proud of everyone on this thread :-)

My only problem was ordering too late in the week (I suggest ordering on Mondays!). They are back to taking credit cards (thru a sister company Flash Video), so you just might receive a Little Rascals DVD with your delivery!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    I had no issues with delivery at all with Body Shapers. Their customer service I found very good too - quick responses to email. However - I felt like I did not get the full amt-it went very quickly and I needed to us my hhcg for the last few days of the round. This was an experiment for me - comparing to hhcg. I found for me, the hhcg works as well if not better than the real stuff (Body Shapers). I am stabilizing very easily in P3 - 3rd week and I have not needed to do a single correction day and am currently 0.8 above LIW. I have not decided if I am going to do another round or not - maybe later this fall. I didn't quite hit my goal - my body just said enough already. I have been doing hcg since Jan 7th religiously and I think I needed a break both physiologically and mentally. If I do another round I will go back to intermountainhcg. I can always find a coupon and I can get way way more for my money than Body Shapers.

Carobad - thanks and congrats on not gaining any back!!!

R3P2

Hi, Any current folks on HCG using Body Shaper drops? Can you give me some feedback? Thanks.

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast