Popular Pages

Page 133 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 5343

Thread: Drops from celeste (pure), let's chat, compare & support!

R/P/M
    R???/P2/injections
    Good Morning, Everyone!

No change on the scale this morning . . . it's all good! I am down 4.6 for the week, so a very good loss for me! I am more at ease with the fish oil so will continue that & stay focused on my eating. Good Lord my muscles are still so sore . . . I really must start a walking program!

Great to hear from u, RJ! Take care of urself & have safe trips back & forth to MT. We will wait patiently for all ur exciting news about ur move!

The weigh-ins are looking great! Keep up the great work, Ladies!
    Last edited by Determined10; March 28th, 2011 at 09:06 AM.
    ~Paula~

02/21/14 - 216.8 Start P2
    03/27/14 - 191.8 LDW (25 lbs lost)
    04/13/14 - 192.0 Start P2 (after loading)
    05/09/14 - 180.4 LDW (11.4 lbs lost)
    05/18/14 - 180.4 Start P2 (after Loading)
    06/10/14 - LDW 172.6 (7.8 lbs lost)
    06/29/14 - 183.0 Start P2 (darn Jamaica trip) Total Failure!
    2 month break
    09/16/14 - 188.8 Start P2, Today, ???

R/P/M
    Injections/R6
    I am so weak and tired today and I don't know why. I feel like I ran a mile in 8 minutes. Ready for bed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mother of 4, grandmother of 2, military wife since 1989.

R6P2 starting 11-29 @ 143.4

R/P/M
    P2
    Today is my last injection day. I will end P2 on Thursday. I am looking forward to P3 food. But I am also worried about stabilizing this round. It was a rough stabilization last P3 and I don't want to go backward.

Leasa-there will be times when you are weak. Just take it easy.

Patty-that cake has been your downfall this round. I'm so sorry!

Don't tell God how big the storm is...tell the storm how big your God is!

OK ladies you are not going to believe me but I am speaking the trueth here. I was down this moring 1.8 so back to the 151. I know it soundds unreal but I got off & on the scale 3 times this morning. Then threw out today I have stepped on it just to see I was 153. 3 a few min. ago afte drinking, eating lunch I don't get it. I'm thrilled believe me but it makes no sense both times I cheated I lost. Maybe it is becauseI'm not eating enough calories the other days. I just don't understand. I mean should I eat it everyday I would be so skinny in a week. I'm not I swear. But really?

Happy to see most everyone was down today. Janet that was a wonderful steak day.

Paula sometimes staing the same is a good thing & probably with all your walking you are retaining water. It'll begone in the am.

Leasa do you take the b-12 it helps me. Somedays are like that for me to. Ideally it would be nice if we could just lay around all day & let the hcg do it's thing, like they instruct us in the book. Ha!

Larisse I'm with you on the worry wagon about P-3 I was doing very well & like the food I was eating so I was scared to start this round because I'm afraid those foods won't work for me this time. Ihave read where some people have trouble with that. I'm going to stick out the 40 days it's not that faroff now & nothing really going on to get me into trouble.

My little Olivia will be here tomorrow I'm so excited to meet her. Chat you all later tonight, Patty

R/P/M
    R2P3 since 1/29/12 Meridian Pellets
    Well congrats to all on losses or staying the same. I was up .3 today. Patty posts an interesting question about enough calories (and I am sooooo jealous of the cake). Do most of you get close to 500, because I don't. Eating mostly fish and chicken makes it hard to get there. I have a decent amount of veggies, but can't imagine eating enough to get me to 500. Only way I get close is with both fruits, on being an apple, and both bread sticks, which I know is skipped by quite a few. I usually have both fruits and one bread stick, although yesterday I had two.
    Patty

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Generally, when I eat both proteins, both fruits and my veggies, I usually get within 50 calories of 500. I do not eat the grissini. Haven't since day one. Yesterday I came within 43 calories of 500 and lost .8 this morning. Saturday I only had 397 calories and did not lose at all Sunday morning. But Friday, I had both proteins, both veggies and one fruit but still only managed to eat 339 calories and then was down .6 Saturday morning. So, I'm not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to it at all...
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R4/P1
    I think I did best on P2 when I was at or as close as possible to 500 as far as losses. Dr. S stresses the importance of staying as close as possible to the 500 calories per day and staying strictly on protocol for the best possible losses! So this time around beginning April 1, I am going to try to do both! I want to lose as much as possible this time...I would really like to get done this round and not have to do another....but we will see what lies ahead

I agree there is absolutely no rhyme or reason. One day last week I skipped one of my meals altogether I lost a little over a lb the next time I missed a ful meal I gained a lb now yeterday just blows my mind. My batteries are new in my scale too Just don't understand but today I'm not complaining tomorrow may be a whole other story.

R/P/M
    R2P3 since 1/29/12 Meridian Pellets
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Patty, but maybe you shouldn't share.....I might use any excuse to eat cake.....At this point, I would almost sell my soul for a 1.8 lb loss, so eating cake would be a much funner option!
    Patty (maybe I should change my name on here - I wasn't very creative)

Ha I do not want ayone to eat the 4 letter word that begins with a C we shall block that from our memory as of now. Don't worry about the name if anyone wants to know who is who they can look at the date we joined, I mean it's right there & thats your name, like me minus the 123 though. LOL