Popular Pages

Page 243 of 534 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 5338

Thread: Drops from celeste (pure), let's chat, compare & support!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/pellets
    My tattoo basically is colored stars. I have 2 nautical stars (mariner meaning to help guide you your way back home), 1 is the color red/black for my oldest daughter (her birthstone color), & the slightly smaller one is amethyst/black for my younger daughter. The two nautical stars are surrounded by celestial shooting stars (symbolize living life to it's fullest and brightest) & in the color of green (It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility), with the shooting star lines bringing them all together.

I guess in my interpretation . . . I encourage my daughters to go after whatever they possibly can in life, but yet there is always a path home in times of need, encouragement, & most of all, Love.

Honestly, I've put a lot of thought into my "wanted" tattoo over the years. As my daughters have grown, the tattoo has become so much more meaningful to me. The stars kinda put it all together for me. God promises us no darkness, only light, so the stars are God & his light in this dark world sometimes.
    ~Paula~

R/P/M
    R4/P1
    Awesome! I love that you put so much thought into it...and it has such a special meaning for you!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/pellets
    Hey, LaToshia . . . I just read another thread or blog or something about a few people using what's called a "California Kicker". It is warm/hot water, 1/2 juice from a lemon, a drop or so of stevia & a tsp (i think) of cayenne pepper (I'll search it to make sure I'm correct). Supposedly, it kicks our metabolism in high gear & has really helped the losses.

I've never tried it, but might consider it.

OOPS . . just checked . . . it says, up to a 1/2 tsp of the cayenne pepper & a "packet" of stevia! LOL . . . sorry, my memory not so good!
    Last edited by Determined10; May 29th, 2011 at 11:35 AM.
    ~Paula~

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Determined10 View Post
    Good Morning, Everyone!

Glad to see everyone doing well! Not so much for me! I haven't weighed, but couldn't keep my hands off the darned graduation c*ke. (LOL, I know we aren't suppose to use that word!) Oh well, as we use quite frequently, it is what it is! Well, Kelli, i guess i did my cheat while still on HHCG, too! I will see on Wednesdays weight in.

I also added in another factor that will prob kill me this week. LOL . . . I finally got my first tattoo! I've been wanting one for 30 years, but never took the time to do it or decide exacty what I wanted! Emily has wanted one for a couple of years, but i wouldn't let her do it until she graduated. She knew exactly what she wanted, where she wanted it & has had her stencil for the full 2 yrs! While she was getting hers, I found my perfect tattoo. LOL . . . imagine that! Leasa, I guess this is my mid-life crisis!! The artist was like, hey, I've got the time, lets do it. I love it! BUT . . . boy, are my fingers "puffy" this moring! I must be retaining a ton of water from the c*ke & the work on my tat. It's not really sore, just a little tender, but in actuality, it needs to heal like any other injury, so I'm sure my body is compensating from the tattoo drama. Not the best timing, but what I wanted.

kelli, enjoy ur day & ur precious dad (& family). U have a handsome, young man to show off, too!

Shabana, interesting info on the kefir. I think I remember my health food store had some of this when I was looking for the Fage! Hmmmmm . . ..

Larisse, enjoy loading! U will be fine. U can't always go the "good fats" loading style. That may save u a few lbs. U do so well in P2 though, so any weight gain will come off in no time! I love following ur journey!

Leasa, how was that girls night out??

Patty, yep, those pellets are pretty potent! I think I told ya'll that I was down to 8 pellets/day instead of the recommended 12. Keep up the good work. I hope the hunger goes away!

Have a great Memorial Week-end!
    Thanks Paula! I'm having a great time! Checking in while I hold Bash cause he's napping ;-)
    I have three tattoos myself. Two on my upper left shoulder, a quarter moon with a face and the Chinese symbol for Gemini, and one in the middle of my lower back.

I also found the kefir at my Giant grocery store in the organic fridge section. It's like yogurt smoothie. Bought plain and raspberry. It's weird but good.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasa View Post
    Paula, congrats on the tattoo! I have a tribal band with a rose and 2 hummingbirds on my right ankle, the sign of motherhood on my left foot and the original "Weekly Reader" bookworm on my left ankle (with the black glasses and everything). Tattoos are a great way to be artistic in a private way. Mine can be covered if needed or I can show them off. Just let t heal, ont mess with it lol. Hope your numbers are good Wednesday. I am going to just start VLCD on Monday, easier to keep up with.
    Glad you had a good time, but yeah we can't always load how
    how we want to ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Janet3 View Post
    Paula, WHAT is your tattoo like? You didn't tell us! That is awesome! Maybe you won't suffer too much from the C word...either way it will come off quickly!

Leesa, sounds like you had a great time, other than the porch incident! LOL I agree a day more before VLCD would be best for your body to recoup from the alcohol!
    Lawgal, you are doing GREAT! Have wonderful time with your family!
    Thanks Janet!
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R2P2 subliq
    wow. ill try anything at this point. sounds like the cayenne pepper will get things moving. i wonder how often you can drink it. thanks ill try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Determined10 View Post
    Hey, LaToshia . . . I just read another thread or blog or something about a few people using what's called a "California Kicker". It is warm/hot water, 1/2 juice from a lemon, a drop or so of stevia & a tsp (i think) of cayenne pepper (I'll search it to make sure I'm correct). Supposedly, it kicks our metabolism in high gear & has really helped the losses.

I've never tried it, but might consider it.

OOPS . . just checked . . . it says, up to a 1/2 tsp of the cayenne pepper & a "packet" of stevia! LOL . . . sorry, my memory not so good!
    GOAL WEIGHT: 145lbs
    HIGHEST WEIGHT: 196
    HCG STARTING WEIGHT: 188.5
    R1-30 days 25 lbs loss
    R2 starting weight 168.8

R/P/M
    R2P2 subliq
    ooh tattoos. i love them have on a heart on the back of the neck when i was 18. really doesnt have any meaning. i was 18 and stupid. but i would love to get my daughters name Leah on my ankle or something, but thats a whole discussion with my hubby. well see about that one. lol
    GOAL WEIGHT: 145lbs
    HIGHEST WEIGHT: 196
    HCG STARTING WEIGHT: 188.5
    R1-30 days 25 lbs loss
    R2 starting weight 168.8

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Started with Celest drops / Now Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    Thanks for all the info Shabana. I'm going to go and try and find the yogurt this morning at my grocery store to see if I can get some in me before the picnic, since I assume it needs to be in there before any carbs do ;-)

What's your take/opinion on the products sold on this site and which one would be best? They all seem like smoothie type yogurt drinks. Would these be ok too?
    http://www.lifeway.net/
    Kelli !

I have checked the kefir site you have posted. But to me, the products they have are way to commercialized and do not have the right cultures in them. In some of their products they have gelatin as a thickener which is a sign that they do not have the right kefir. They do not have the real kefir cheese or yogurt either. All they have is farmer cheese which doesn't have the right cultures in it. Any thing close to real kefir they have is lassi, which still isn't what we are looking for. Remember, real kefir has live active probiotic cultures that are listed on the product packaging with all the names of those bacteria; this site doesn't have those cultures listed on their product. Plus it has far too many calories from carbs in their "traditional kefir".
    Try to find a Mediterranean or middle eastern grocery store near you, they carry the right product. Some indian or Pakistani grocery stores might have it too.

Paula! if your health store carries it, than look for original/traditional kefir cheese or yogurt. It will have only 1g to 2g carb and 50 or less calories. Ingredients list should not have gelatin or any other thickener such as xyntham gum etc.

The live bacteria should be listed somewhere on the package. Those are all the ques to differentiate the REAL KEFIR from commercialized and expensive garbage. The real kefir cheese or yogurt should not cost more than $3 for 1 pound.

Someone mentioned Cayenne pepper and lemon with stevia. its great if you can take that. But here's what I do with it. I add cayenne pepper flakes or ground cayenne pepper, lemon and Garam masala with other spices to marinate my food or stir fry my veggies in it. That way I can tolerate the heat of cayenne which works out really well. this way my food is not boring and has a little punch to it. I have made it a practice to add cayenne in my meats and veggies. that's how we ate it in our country any way.
    Besides , when one drinks cayenne like that, you might experience a burning sensation in your chest which is almost like having an acid reflux. I didn't like that. So I just either cook with it or sprinkle the cayenne pepper flakes on top of my food, just like you would on a pizza or something. (not suggesting that you eat pizza in p2....lol) Good Luck

R/P/M
    P2
    Thanks for all the info. I'm going to look up kefir and see if my grocery store carries it. If not, maybe Vitamine Shoppe does.

Don't tell God how big the storm is...tell the storm how big your God is!

Paula love the meaning behind your tat I have one on my right shoulder it is set of wings (people think they represent harley) in the middle is a heart with american flag & my son's birthday underneath it's meaning to me..wings letting my son go, his birthday happiest day in my life, & heart I love my country.

I have heard of that lemon cayenne pepper drink it's a diet I know people who have done it too. I agree with you Shabana I sprinkle hot pepper flakes on just about anything I'm cooking veggies or meat. Thank you for all the info on the yogurt I'll look for it tomorrow possible

Kelli I hope you enjoyed your day with the family & did your dad proud enjoying his pasta. Everyone must of fell in love with Bash. Proud moments when you get to show your little ones off, along with your new rockin body. Their mouths were probably hanging open at how great you look.

N2W if you don't normally work out then my vote is don't start anything intense now. You can retain fluid from it as well as slow down even more. Maybe change something your eating up a bit to shock your system I eat the same thing almost every meal so when I get stuck I can change my veggie or protien & it can shake things up. Good luck.

I was .2 up again this morning I kinda knew yesterday it could happen I was starving yesterday by 4pm & hadn't had anything but a protien shake at 11am so I went in the store & bought a 1/4 lb of boars head roasted chicken that is the only thing different & the rest of the reddi whip can...LOL it's gone now so I won't buy that again. I have no self control sometimes HMMMMM I think that is how I got to 192 lbs to begin with DUH!!!

Today was a BBQ day hope the scale is kind I really tried my best today.

R/P/M
    Injections/R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Larisse View Post
    Leasa-I am in awe of you staying within LDW for P3/4. I would love to have you post a week of your food intake in those phases just to compare to what I am doing. Maybe it will help me understand why I can't maintain well.
    Larisse, I ate everything so its hard to pinpoint what I ate. I had peanuts and potatoes and all meats, whole milk, fried foods. I only had an issue with 2 things, cereal and rice. I added in cheeses and eggs and butter and chocolate, you name it. As long as I didnt eat rice or cereal, I was good. I start vlcd tomorrow and I am very excited. I loaded yesterday and today. I was down 2 whole pounds this morning which was a little depressing because I was trying to load. My husband was down 4 pounds! I so dislike him right now. I even "made" him cheat when I gave him a jello shot lol. Apparently he does good with alcohol.

Wish me luck tomorrow on not cheating although I am more mentally prepared this time and hope to make it through 30 days with no cheats. Ha, easier said than done right? Maybe I will be down a little tomorrow too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mother of 4, grandmother of 2, military wife since 1989.

R6P2 starting 11-29 @ 143.4