Popular Pages

Page 367 of 534 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5340

Thread: Drops from celeste (pure), let's chat, compare & support!

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Hello ladies, p2 round three isn't so bad. Down another 2lbs today and my hunger is pretty controlled. So far so good :-)

Not sure if anyone will read this in time but I put some boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot this morning with some chicken broth and spices... italian seasoning, celery flakes and minced onion (was working with what I had). Now when it's done cooking do I try to scoop out the parts that look fatty and then just pour the "soup" into a bowl or do I just pour the whole thing in? I plan on shredding the chicken breasts once it's done cooking and adding some of those miracle noodles (they're actually not bad) to it for chicken soup...
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Kelli I would strain the broth & in the morning take the layer of fat off the soup. I bought some type of noodles at the whole foods one time but after getting home & reading that the smell is normal or something to that effect I let them sit in the fridge for about a month couldn't bring myself to open them Why I don't know something just grossed me out about reading that & they were in some kinda liquid. Nope just tossed it out I'll never know.....LOL

I went to my DV shadowing today but did not drive up to Orlando my brother said not to. He said that he didn't want to think of me driving 6 hrs today just to sit there. He said they knew where my heart was & that was enough. I struggled with the decision for a while & then figured I would take my sister-in-law out to lunch next week or the week after when all the family has left & the reality sets in.

I don't understand how I lost 3 lbs on my WoF trip & yet was up 4 lbs this am so I did a steak day today. I'm thinking it's the Cabot yogurt. I eat a lot of it, so tomorrow none of that. It also seems that when I'm away from home I eat burgers sometimes twice a day & I lose weight. I weigh more today then the entire 6wks vacation or the 5 days of drinking Mich Ultra at night & nuts all day apricots & my protien bars that is what I ate primaraly while in the car & at the convention. I don't get it at all. Has to be that yogurt.

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Good morning! I have so much to do today its crazy. Hopefully Bash takes both his naps today...

So i woke up to a 1.8 loss. I was surprised. Thought I would be starting to lose less, but still close to the 2lb mark. Only 3lbs from LDW.

My soup ended up good... didn't read your response Patty till after I had already eaten it and I was making it for dinner. I did add the miracle noodles to it. I got them off amazon and they are different from the shirataki noodles at the store. They do smell fishy when you open the bag but I rinse them really well and they absorb the flavor of whatever you add them to. Anyway, I added them about a half hour left in the cooking and let me tell you it was so good that I never need normal carby noodles again. And there is absolutely no calories, carbs, fat or sugar. Its great. I'm ordering more this weekend and getting a variety pack with fettucine, "rice" and the angel hair again.

Hey Leasa, how's the recovery coming along? Getting a sense/idea of what they look like vs being swollen?
    Last edited by lawgal; September 29th, 2011 at 05:48 AM.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R4/P2/pellets
    Good Morning, Ladies

Nice losses, Kelli . . . loving it!

I've decided to stay off of the scales. After weighing Tues & seeing that nice loss, I immediately started trying to sabotage myself. I wanted to eat anything & everything. Was I hungry? NO, just the mental games I play with myself. I fought through it & stayed on track. I do much better when I stay focused & not worry about what the scale will say. If I do my job, the weight will take care of itself!

Patty, isn't it just amazing (or frustrating) how our body fluctuates from day to day! Hopefully, u will have a nice recovery on tomorrow's weigh in.

Sure would like to hear from the rest of our group! Keep us informed. Have a great day, Losers.
    ~Paula~

02/21/14 - 216.8 Start P2
    03/27/14 - 191.8 LDW (25 lbs lost)
    04/13/14 - 192.0 Start P2 (after loading)
    05/09/14 - 180.4 LDW (11.4 lbs lost)
    05/18/14 - 180.4 Start P2 (after Loading)
    06/10/14 - LDW 172.6 (7.8 lbs lost)
    06/29/14 - 183.0 Start P2 (darn Jamaica trip!)

R/P/M
    Injections/R6
    I am doing alright, go back tomorrow for a blood clot in my right boob, and once that is removed, all the swelling should go away. Then I can start getting a better idea of the end results should be. I am maintaining right around 6 pounds over ldw, so I am just going to stay with that since I dont know how much is still water weight and swelling ect....

Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Sure do miss you guys!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mother of 4, grandmother of 2, military wife since 1989.

R6P2 starting 11-29 @ 143.4

Hi! I'm looking for some help. I started taking Celeste's drops one week ago yesterday. But...it is to be my TOM in 3 days. I know, I know, should have waited or started earlier but the timing just wasn't right. Help. What do I do? Can I continue taking the drops during TOM or do I have to stop? Cravings today are almost unbearable! I can't imagine what I'd be eating without the drops!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/pellets
    Mckenzie, keep taking those drops, everything will be fine. My cravings were terrible in my 2nd round. I hope yours get better. All of us struggle at times with our TOMs so hang in there, it too shall pass . . . well, until next month! LOL Good luck to you. This is a great thread, so check in with us and share your experience!
    ~Paula~

02/21/14 - 216.8 Start P2
    03/27/14 - 191.8 LDW (25 lbs lost)
    04/13/14 - 192.0 Start P2 (after loading)
    05/09/14 - 180.4 LDW (11.4 lbs lost)
    05/18/14 - 180.4 Start P2 (after Loading)
    06/10/14 - LDW 172.6 (7.8 lbs lost)
    06/29/14 - 183.0 Start P2 (darn Jamaica trip!)

Kelli I'll buy those noodles again & try them when I do my next round, I didn't know your supposed to rinse them. You didn't need anyones advice on your soup with that loss. Good job!

Paula I'm starting to agree with you, for me the games start when I see a gain in the morning & I'm not eating bad then I want to eat something bad if I'm going to gain anyway. I think that is when I go out & buy sf icing & reddi whip. When I was on vacation I didn't weigh but a couple of times & I did really good now when I got home & started weighing every day again I'm all over the place.

Leasa I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Soon as they get that clot out I hope.

I just wanted to say that some people make me crazy I have helped several friends with hcg & a couple of strangers who then became friends, but it makes me crazy when someone who has seen my results, & doesn't take my advice. I saw a bottle of hcg enhancer & some off brand name hcg. Then the complaining starts how it doesn't work for her & how she hasn't lost any weight. I don't even try to discuss it I just said it's not for everyone, we all have different bodies. GGGRRRRRRR

Have a good night everyone.

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    I know what you mean Patty. My mom and sister have both stopped and started the diet for various reasons (excuses)... I can't do the 500 calories, I need to have carbs, etc. I don't bother giving them the pep talks anymore. I've told them enough by now that they know what the benefit to the diet is... and they've seen what I've lost so they know it works.

But I am down another 1.2lbs this morning for a total loss so far of 7.4lbs and 1.8 above LDW :-)
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Roberta

Hi Ladies!

I am one of the friends that Alylene mentioned might be coming on board. HELLO!! I am starting the HCG plan on Monday so if you have any helpful hints for a first timer I would really appreciate hearing from you.

I look forward to doing this together!

Roberta
    Attached Images Attached Images