Popular Pages

Page 465 of 534 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5340

Thread: Drops from celeste (pure), let's chat, compare & support!

Oh, that's a HUGE relief! I feel like I can take a big ol' breath now. It actually does work out great! I can have my lunch an hour or two before I go to work and if I don't have my calories for the day maybe half a fruit during my free ten minutes. I don't usually eat anything after that so it should be no problem to control. I'm so excited! How long did it take your drops to get to you? I know everyone's different but I can't help but wonder. Thanks again Oliver

It only took only like 5 to 7 days for mine to get here nada ... So this is a good time to read the Simeon's essay. It's short but intense and very helpful to read. It really tells you how to do the protocol and why HCG works. So really emphasize reading it. Helps to motivate me too to do it right and keeP focus you know?

I actually started reading it last night after you told me to look it up and it is interesting. I'll make sure to finish it off before the product gets here - I just got my tracking number so now I just have to get myself ready for the journey

Hey sorry I bailed last night, Diva I am 54 & it seems we are in the exact same place in life, as I was reading your post I was smiling & completely agreeing that is what I want to do get rid of all this stuff & big house scale down & be free. I'm starting to envy the people who live in motor homes. Really if it wasn't for these horses ours would be on the market tomorrow but how do I do that my husband says don't worry about it he'll deal with them when we have to but, how can I ask him to board them or give them away he loves Boogie like we love our dogs,
    he's about 25 but doesn't look a day over 15 if that, Izzy is the same way I think they will out live us both. I hope all goes well on the sale of your place & you can be closer to the dream......next phase of our lives.

Oliver you are doing so good proud of you. I think the dog idea is a good one can you have one? FRIDAY is Only A Day Away!!!!!! I hope you have the best time & stay as close as you can to your eating plan, with the occasional cheat.

Nada Oliver & Diva already gave you the best advice I'm only going to add a few things we eat fat when we load becasue fat is very filling or satiating so when you go into your 500 cal phase it will help to keep you feeling full. When you load be sure to do it with things you like but it's not about sugar, it's about good fats so cheese, almond butter coconut. Really what ever else just eat fat!!! Do not get discouraged if you are feeling hungry some of it is mental games we play with ourselves but t's hard to deny our feelings so come here to talk we'll see if we can change things up a bit, try to stick to protocol on your food to begin with, Oliver was able to add more protein being a guy he gets away with a lot My first round I stuck to protocol & I lost 42 lbs I was so happy to see the lbs fall off so it was easy to stay with it. Not sure where you are on the scale but it is such a motivator when you see the lbs drop. Also very important & something I really regret is not measuring even though I knew I should of. Please, please do your measurements when you stall & you might you'll be so happy to see the inches are vanishing. Good luck!!

Diva I am cheating with the mints a few times about 5 times so far which is still amazing considering I ate min. of 1 but sometimes 2 cans a day. I have been really good other wise with the primal eating still no scale for me as long as my clothes fit I'm happy as can be. I'm walking 2 miles at least 4 days a week. One thing I don't get is if I eat eggs (3) with 3-4 slices bacon I'm hungry earlier in the day if I don't eat that breakfast I'm not hungry most of the day. I do really miss my protein bars a lot. I'm still eating a yogurt about 5 days a week & have hwc in my tea & coffee, also still eating cheese but not all that much. I am doing fruit even though it's not my fav I do like apricots & plums so that's mostly what I go for. Stopped buying the almond butter for now I can't stay out of it.

Have a good night all check back in a little bit.

GOOD NIGHT, I hope the whoosh fairy visits us all

R/P/M
    R1/P2/celeste drops
    going for 2 dives today and can't face breakfast , so making a banana and pecan mug cake to take with me . First time in weeks of eating carbs ! Wonder how much weight I will put on today ? Scary stuff !!!
    I will report back later as am in a rush this morning .

Have a good day everyone x

Oliver in case I miss you have a wonderful time at the beach , expecting photos of you looking like a bronzed god when you return . Enjoy

DIVA HAVE A GREAT TIME DIVING your cake sounds devine. Be safe.

good morning you early birds....hooray for the sunlight!!!.....i am bright and happy this morning, cause for one, my beach trip vacation starts tomorrow, as you know!!!... plus i woke up after having a great night of fasting and playing 2 hrs of disc golf in the evening, so with no dinner, just a hanful of almonds and my usual hot green tea/stevia, i weighed in this morning with my lightest weight yet...196.6 lbs!!!...so now i have lost a tl of 44 lbs this round...

i feel great!!.....

i almost wish i could just keep this round going now here and go ahead and lose to my goal wt of 173...but the beach is calling me....maybe i can lose weight there....we will see!!!....

yahoooooo

patty...i still chew that darn extra gum, so i totally identify with your liking those sugar free mints so much...i dont know why, but seems like i just yearn to have something sweet all the time..even though i know i dont really need it, i guess its just a mental thing...hopefully we can enjoy these 'treats' and it wont hurt us too bad hey?...

you guys, i appreciate your suggestion for me to get a puppy , but thing is i am a true cat person thru and thru!!...i have a big ol orange barn cat thats the best kat in the world...plus i have this little bunny rabbit!!!...

i know, a bunny rabbit?... its a long story.....and involves a girl....

but hey, anyone want a bunny???....hee hee

so even though having a dog would make me walk more, i do walk alot aleady, right?....

can't wait for that beach and ocean to just mellow out.....will definitely keep posting from my cell phone to you guys...wish i could send you pics from my phone....i'm not much up on facebook and the social tech stuff....

.....soooo here i am talkin again about the beach and diva is over there on paradise island ready to go scuba diving twice today!!!!...daggone...its a daily happening for you diva..ha!!!!

nada..i'm glad you are getting so psyched about doing your round, and reading the Simeon's protocol, that is just great...i think you will do really well on this....you have a great attitude seems like!!!!

will try and check in later

oliver
    Last edited by Oliver; June 21st, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

Oliver don't know about you but I have never used so much sf stuff as I do now. This is a TMI message lately I have used the mints as a laxative I know gross, but before when eating them I didn't get that benefit but boy I do now.LOL go figure 30 mints in a lb of poop out Ha!!!!! OK sorry about that.......

Diva I sure hope fresh coconut is something I can eat. I was going to buy mints & instead bought a coconut, it cracked me up to buy one for $1.79. I used to crack them open all the time when I was a kid drink the milk & eat the meat. So today that's what I did brought back some memories. I ate quite a bit I hope it'll be OK. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Patty