Popular Pages

Page 315 of 535 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5341

Thread: Drops from celeste (pure), let's chat, compare & support!

R/P/M
    r2, sublingual,celeste drops and meridian pellets
    Dear Kelli, Paula, Patty123 and Larisse

I can't tell you how much your sounding board and advice means. Somewhere in all of it is my worst fears, not exactly sure what it is but certainly something to do with what others think of me. thakn you Thank you very much

kelli, I seperated when my youngest on was only 11 months old (divorced 6 months later). My situation was untenable otherwise I would never have wanted to be without my sons every other weekend. My youngest is now almost 14 and I have been married for 10 years to the most amazing giver man and we are very compatible. Being without my children during their very early years was harder than I can even come up with words to state. I was constantly worried about their welfare until I came to realize that he was a grown man and knew where the emergency room was (took me 2 years at least to be more calm about it). My sons are good young men now partly because they got to see their mother happy. You obviously are a very bright woman (law degree, bar exam!), beautiful, forthright with your feelings and a good mom. you will figure out the right thing to do in the right steps. Perhaps you husband is feeling the male versoin of post partum, lashing out, anger burst, nervous burst and doing so with drinking with the guys to pretend he doesn't have responsiblities of a child?

thanks again everyone, I feel better really.>>!~
    HUGS from NH
    Lisa
    5/31/11 started at 166 and lost 18lbs by August 24, 2011
    Start again --- August 20, 2012 --- I gained weight back, calling this R1
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Determined10 View Post
    OH . . . just wanted to ask everyone . . . what is the taste difference in milks? The health benefits are very clear, but do they taste anything like cow milk? If not, what could I expect?? Just curious . . . the coconut milk gets such great reviews & have amazing health benefits.
    Let's see... almond milk is thicker than cow's milk and has kind of a nutty taste to it (huh, go figure LOL). It's good for skin and anti-aging properties, if I remember correctly. Coconut milk varies. If you buy unsweetened (So Delicious brand), it barely tastes like anything, but I have used it in my coffee and it's not too bad. The Original version (au natural I guess), in my opinion, tastes pretty decent and even better in coffee. I just recently bought it so I haven't been able to try it with anything else. The Thai Kitchen coconut milk in the can (International section of your grocery store) comes in regular and lite. Regular is quite thick and tastes yummy. Lite is not quite as thick but maybe a little more than the So Delicious original. Coconut milk definitely has a distinct yummy taste. Hemp milk I found out about on Dr. Oz but have not tried it yet. He says it's great for memory and that having a half glass of each per day will help us to reap the benefits of all three.

Thank you all for your comments. No Lisa, unfortunately, my husband was like this before we got married. That was the first time he swore he was going to change and wanted to be a family man. We went to couple's counseling and talked about until I was blue in the face. He seemed to get alot out of the sessions and acknowledged his issue with alcohol. He doesn't drink every day, but when he does, he really does it and can't stop, no matter who is telling him to. Thankfully I had a very easy pregnancy because he had me so stressed out that I can't believe my blood pressure stayed so low. He did it all throughout my pregnancy. Then I had Bash and it was a weekly thing. One night when Bash was not even a month old, he went out. I was basically bawling, asking him not to go. I had pretty bad PPD. He went anyway. I looked at his phone the next day or day after and found texts from another girl. They were talking about how great it was to be "out" with each other even though they can't really hang out together but atleast were in the same place. Then she asked him to meet her at a friend's house for a goodnight kiss. He agreed replying "I can't stay though". On this night, myself and three of his friends were calling him and none of us could get ahold of him. He claimed he was driving around clearing his head. After they "parted", there were more texts from her saying she loved him, she really loved him and one text from him to her saying "me too, more than imaginable". I wanted to leave after that. I was so hurt. He tried to give me some bs story and because I was so depressed I just went with it because I didn't know how to leave. The drinking and the disrespectful treatment continued and I left him and went to my mom's on NYE. Again, he promised he would change. He would completely stop drinking and would never go out after work again. I moved back in late March. I also found out that after 3 weeks of being separated, he slept with an ex. She told me. Contacted me on facebook and told me. She even sent me hundreds of pages of her cell phone bill that showed all the texts he sent to her. He's lucky I could't see what they said, just dates and times. There's alot of yellow highlighter on those pages. So, I'm back in the same boat. But like I said, right now I just can't leave him knowing he would have Bash by himself. Maybe after he's a year old, I don't know. I do want more kids, but I certainly don't want them with him. He's a bad role model and he drives home drunk all the time. He does love Sebastian and he kind of knows how to take care of (for the most part), but he lets him cry for alot longer than I do. He doesn't find it necessary to feed him on any kind of schedule. He waits till he's basically whining and crying for it. Oh God, so that's most of it in a nutshell. He's a real winner! Best thing he ever did though was give me Bash, and he is the best baby anyone could ever ask for. Secretly I think God knows I had my plate full with my husband and thought he'd go easy on me with the baby, haha.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    Dear Kelli
    Your story moved me and I am here anytime you want to talk or email. I am sorry you are going through all of this with him. Is there any chance at all that he wouldn't even want joint legal custody or visitations? I have heard of others who moved out without a divorce with the express purpose of not having to do visitations. No divorce no visitations. The process for trying to get visitatoins in a situation like that would be forever, ok at least until bash is older than 1.
    Have a nice night my online family
    Lisa
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

Hi oh boy lot's of post's & I have stuff to say to everyone the problem may be I can't remember who said what I need that hemp milk for sure Kelli.Here goes the short of it for me today I was .2 from going over the 2 lb mark so I just went with the day best i could if over tomorrow I'll do the steak day. I did realize I couldn't do a fage day I really don't like it enough to be stuck eating it all day sorta like the apple day horrible I rather not eat at all then get a big juicy steak

NHLisa, I can't speak for anyone else but I sabatoge myself plenty, I try to do it with things lately like reddi whip an entire can of the chocolate 1/2 of it between wally world & home while I'm driving. Just picture this driving down the highway at 70mph squirting this darn cream in my mouth people must think I'm insane. Sometimes at night I'll be so good all day & then right before bed I mean at the time you are checking the doors turning off lights just before brushing my teeth I will eat a snack pack of oreo cookies or nutter butter mind you these are not is an open space or anything they are completely out of sight hidden for my grandkids. Maybe 2 nights out of 30 I will have to go into the laundry room way up in the top back of my pantry & then I sneak them so my husband doesn't even know because I hate failing at anything, especially when I have done so well, it is such a downer & dissapointing feeling in yourself. It's like I have to do it something drags me & I know how bad & mad I will be at myself but then my DH has said to me in the past (different reasons) "it must be difficult waking up & knowing you have to be perfect" smart ass that he is.LOL Remeber we have a lifetime how ever short or long and life will get in the way ALOT!!! Love yourself faults & all just think you are not eating that way everyday, thats a reason to smile.

LOL I already had to go back & review forgot I wrote that whole post to Larrise & it was for Lisa UGH!!!

Kelli I so know where you are coming from but please don't take this as being mean spirited or a know it all or anything else that could be derogatory (spelling). I have honestly been where you are. My first husband was a great guy everyone loved him including me I raised 2 of his kids form his first wife. He was an addict drugs, of any kind, booze you name it. In the begining I drank & did some drugs as well I was only 18 fun..fun..fun so anyway because of my not so wonderful childhood no parents to speak of I was if anything very responsible but fun. After we had been together for about a yr his ex got into trouble with cops she was a mess as well, at that point we had the kids (we traveled all over the country he was a union electrician & worked jobs like nuclear power houses, Alaskan pipeline, Ford shut downs, vegas hotels) Amber was just 9 and Patrick was 11 well I was the only responsible adult between the three & at this point 19 going on 40. The fun life ended for me bam instant kids I knew how not to take care of them. Understand these at the time not being my biological kids I was young & I didn't have a problem with his drinking & druging he never missed work ever. He made alot of money so that was easy I took care of everything kids, house, bills you name it he was just fun loving, good looking tough dad & husband. He was what you would call a functioning alcholic like many Dr.'s, Lawyers, & Indian Chiefs. Got up and did what needed to be done & got that 12 pack on the way home everyday but he was wonderfull to us as a family just don't need anything from him after he gets off work or on his days off. Worked for me I ran the show had my life kids were happy. It worked out durring the school yr we stayed home school & all in summers we all traveled where ever the jobs paid the most again great times. Well 15 yrs in I get pregnant with my son, the seconf thing I told him after we are pregnant is if his lifestyle doesn't change I'm out of here. Well to make this very long story shorter, 2 rehabs later & Justin getting ready for his 3 Christmas & 4th birthday around the corner I packed up our stuff & got an apt. I had no job, Al refused to divorce me I left anyway because I wasn't raising my son in this enviroment it took me 5 yrs but I fnally got my divorce, I worked 2 jobs because he wouldn't help me live away from home he always thought I would come back (money lifestyle) NO WAY I had to let Justin go to see his dad but I dropped him off & picked him up. I told Al if I ever catch you driving with my son I will call the cops right then & there he knew I would & there was know way he wasn't going in for a dui. I don't care if it was 4 in the morning he could never test clean ever. I have stories that would make your hair curl, I had to deal with it best I could & I have always believed that God has a plan & if you want to make him laugh tell him yours. I really wasn't very religous at the time but God has always been in my heart & soul my grandfather was a bishop & somehow osmosis maybe, lol but I've always trusted in God & that we have to do what is right when the question is asked of us. Some how you will have to answer the question and it won't be to yourself if you get my meaning. You can do all kinda wierd stuff in life and just be going along then all of a sudden same sh*t different day but somehow you know it's wrong. You have to answer, & you will when the time is right you'll know. You are a success in life & no matter how hard it seems you can & will get through it. You do not have to leave Bash with him that is an excuse...you know the legal system, it will take him a long time & a lot of hard work & money to get Bash, is he up for that, or is he into partying & chicks. I don't mean to be hard or nasty really I don't but your a very smart lady think it threw if your there because you love him & will work through heaven & hell for this marraige then hang in no matter what anyone says or thinks. If in case that is not your hearts desire then just think of Bash & your happiness you don't need heartache to have a great life..........I struggled but I wouldn't change a thing my son even though he has addiction problems knows what a hard working straight & sober life can give you too.

To wrap this story up my daughter Amber has never looked back for either of her birth parents her & I are inseperable Patrick lives in Atlanta but we are very close. My ex died this past June of an overdose oxycontin & beer he drug my son into the hell whole and as most of you know I had Justin arrested back in Aug of 2010 he will soon be 1 yr (on Patricks birthday 8/13) sober. Life is Good. I'm thinking of you Kelli and wishing you the best, life can be really hard but we pick our selves up by the boot straps & step righty back into that pile again Love & Hugs to you from one of your hcg family girls.Patty
    Last edited by patty; July 11th, 2011 at 06:40 PM.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Started with Celest drops / Now Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Kelli! I can relate somewhat to you, what you are going through. Mine has been an abusive marriage in every way. Alcohol, affairs, beating, throwing out of the house; you name it and he has done it to me. But I thought the same way that kids are young and they need their father and kids loved him too. But here's the problem; Now after 21 years of shitty marriage, my both son's are off to college, daughter starting high school this summer. Now I feel its too late to divorce him because he kinda has his act together. But my heart is closed for him. I feel that I should have left him 12 years ago when I became financially stable enough to raise 3 kids alone. But I made a mistake and didn't leave. When we are older, it is even harder to find a good man. My husband won't divorce me and my kids think that he is better now so why am I thinking of divorcing him? I was never in love with him to begin with but did all the duties that a good wife and a mother is suppose to do. But the question is; where is my happiness? If you are in love with him, than by all means work on your marriage. But if you aren't in love than it isn't worth thinking twice about divorcing him. You are an independent woman and still very young. You don't deserve this. just get out, you will find someone that will actually know your worth and love n respect you the way you are entitled for. If you aren't in love and you stay, you will be just as miserable as I am now. I had always been loyal to my husband even though I have this man who has been in love with me for years and have witnessed everything my husband has done to me. I have never cheated on my husband but he won't divorce me for the sole reason that I would marry this man after leaving him. And I don't want to create this commotion around the house either until my daughter is off to college. Now you see what I mean. There is never a right time if you don't take action. You don't have to go through all this because Bash is way too young to know anything. He will be just fine. You are financially independent and a great mother. You are better off without that jerk unless you are absolutely hopelessly in love with the guy, please please DO NOT do this to yourself and your life. No one is worth spending your life in misery.

By the way I am up .2, even though I have been strictly on protocol but still gained. I was loosing or stalling when i was rogue , at least not gaining. oh well. whatever!
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

• Lost 33 pounds doing 1 LONG round of HHCG for 150 days, during summer 2011
    • Gained 10 pounds back during the past 6 months due to constant foreign tours
    • Started HHCG round 2 on September 9th, 2012 with starting wight of 135 pounds
    • New goal 115 pounds

I hope i didn't upset anyone with my last post. I get myself in trouble all the time with my big mouth.
    Leasa after my last post I'll keep my employee opinions to my self. But on a side note, go get em, don't take no crap & lying to you, you don't need to fire her to get your point across. I bet she doesn't do that again . And sit those other employees down in front of that tv camera while you sit right next to them, as they watch themselves talking.LOL Now what do they have to say. Ha! Life, always full of something

Goodnight all. I do hope I didn't upset you Kelli I didn't mean to....just sharing.

R/P/M
    Patty you didn't upset me at all -- you have every right to tell your story of trouble and how it ended up very good for you in your life -- you took the opportunity to make it better -- you did it. YOU made the choices, you did it. As for the sabatoge and your stories, thanks for sharing as now I don't feel so bad about making a specific stop for a box of cheezeits. But you are right, I need to learn to love myself even for my failings and look a the major league progress you have made with your weight loss even with accepting yourself for who you are and your 'sabotage' trips to the secret cubbie (getting fewer and far between obviously with your weight loss).

Kelli -- HUGS to you as I know you head and heart must be thinking and thinking. Please please remember that Rome wasn't built in a day and that above all else Bash needs you to be as whole of a mommy as possible.

Shabana -- I am sorry that you seem to feel trapped in a life that you aren't happy with, i hope that after you daughter is gone you will find a way to make your life fun, even if not with love. I do wish you love and fun together and am here to listen anytime you want.

AFM, my oldest (16) leaves for 4 full weeks of summer camp and CIT (counselor in training) -- it is the highlight of his summer and truly can't wait to leave on Sat. My youngest is up there now in Maine, so I do a swap with them on Sat. Yesterday I was so very very good. I did eat two HUGE bowls full of only romaine lettuce with an extremely small amount of dressing. can you believe that romaine lettuce has 10 calories in 2 whole cups.....wowowo. then I ate my chicken with eggplant grilled. Drank two cups of dieter's tea and whoosh this morning when I woke up. Am back down to 148 (yeh below 150 again)...now to see if I can really keep this up and get below 145, baby steps in my goals. Today I golf in 90 degree weather with chance of thunderstorms. But I guess it is better than sitting here almost eating everything in the house. HAHAHAH

HUGS from NH
    Lisa
    Last edited by nhlisa; July 12th, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Determined10 View Post
    OH . . . just wanted to ask everyone . . . what is the taste difference in milks? The health benefits are very clear, but do they taste anything like cow milk? If not, what could I expect?? Just curious . . . the coconut milk gets such great reviews & have amazing health benefits.
    Hey Paula
    I don't drink milk at all on this diet, not in anything, no dairy. sorry can't help.........
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

R/P/M
    R4/P2/pellets
    Checking in before we head to austin . . . down 1.6 lb this morning. Hope the 8-9 hr drive is kind to me in the morning! And please help me to remember my scale & computer when we check out of the hotels!!!!! Love Ya'll . . . have a super duper great day!
    ~Paula~

02/21/14 - 216.8 Start P2
    03/27/14 - 191.8 LDW (25 lbs lost)
    04/13/14 - 192.0 Start P2 (after loading)
    05/09/14 - 180.4 LDW (11.4 lbs lost)
    05/18/14 - 180.4 Start P2 (after Loading)
    06/10/14 - LDW 172.6 (7.8 lbs lost)
    06/29/14 - 183.0 Start P2 (darn Jamaica trip) Total Failure!
    2 month break
    09/16/14 - 188.8 Start P2