Popular Pages

Page 382 of 535 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 5341

Thread: Drops from celeste (pure), let's chat, compare & support!

R/P/M
    P2
    Both of you (Patty and Aly) made me smile tonight. That is always a good thing!

Patty-I am down almost 14 lbs, which includes almost 5 pounds of load weight. I will not see my LIW from last round. I will probably finish up about 10lbs over my last LIW (which was my lowest weight in decades). I am so focused on learning how to stabilize. I absolutely DO NOT want to lose this weight all over again. Losing the same old weight sucks.
    That said, I am happy to be losing right now. My clothes fit better and I feel better at this weight.

Aly-I am sorry your stitches didn't get to come out. Hopefully you will continue to heal rapidly.

Don't tell God how big the storm is...tell the storm how big your God is!

R/P/M
    Starting February 5th, 2011 R1P1
    Wannabethin. Celeste Pure drops are a brand I am on my phone so don't have website but will be on computer tomorrow if no one has posted it

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.741340,-121.118451
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcir8TP/]

Started R1 P2 @ 186.8 Feb 5.

Started R2 P2 @ 159.8 April 23.

Started newround April 14,@ 178.9

R/P/M
    r2, sublingual,celeste drops and meridian pellets
    GOOD morning my online family

i want to write a missive about being away so long etc etc but mostly I have been wallowing in a depression. I have caught up with the posts and am glad that you all are around, I should have been checking in each day and perhaps I wouldn't have gotten myself into this funk. My oldest son, the one with the high functioning aspergers, is reverting back to his 'proud to be apathetic' attitude and really not trying at school, home or anything. He is a very smart young man and has come so far with his life since being enrolled in a cool small ecletic school, but now that his grades really matter (ala he is a JR), he is not applying himself. We met with his principal and guidance counselor and they have agreed to let him take two online college courses, calc and chem, next semester with teacher in school help so that he gets more interested in school. They even told him, 'do you know how well liked you are? you have to let people in..." I know this sounds like not a good reason to feel depressed, but I am trying everything I know how as a person and a Mom to help him -- I feel like this is my last chance to help him -- when he is in college no one will be there to lift him up and caring about anything, it will be all up to him and I admit I am worried. the counselor even told him that there are many smart people out there but if he doesn't try to work to his potential then he may not even get into RPI.

Ok ok so back to all of you, my online fam. Alyene I am glad that you are so positive about your surgery -- it is amazing really that you are - did they get it all?

My weight is holding steady, I am not making the sacrifices that I need to make to loose weight but I am still at 149. I eat properly then I go and eat my butter crunch peanuts to satiate my comfort requirments. I have stayed away from alchohol during this time as I know it will depress me further.

ps I love egg white in the morning, i do poach the whole egg but not fully, so that when I place them in a dish then I eat only the white with just a little bit of yellow (most of the yellow is left in the dish).

HUGS from NH
    Lisa
    Last edited by nhlisa; November 10th, 2011 at 06:56 AM.
    5/31/11 started at 166 and lost 18lbs by August 24, 2011
    Start again --- August 20, 2012 --- I gained weight back, calling this R1
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

R/P/M
    Celeste Drops

http://www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/hcg.htm

Coupon code for 20% off until January 2012
    Must phone it in in order to get discount
    C437Ma8
    phone # 352-563-5400
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

R/P/M
    Shuly you are so right -- I am really trying VERY hard to be kind to myself. I am my worst enemy......I am trying and have also started to listen to MORE and MORE positive attitude audio stuff......

HUGS
    Lisa

ps you are most welcome on the computer fix, am glad it is working
    Quote Originally Posted by shuly View Post
    Hi Ladies!! I'm here...I've been reading my digest every night, so you are not talking to yourself, Patty! I just haven't gotten on here to respond...super busy lots of teenage drama, haven't been getting much sleep so getting sick again...of course the cheating didn't help!! my husband says he's going to do another round soon, but it looks as though he's loading each day, but hasn't started the drops!! I've got to stay out of that.
    so many stories I'd love to tell you...two water polo weekends out of town...I loved being "mama" to all the kids, and you know they got earfuls from me!...awards this weekend then swim team (a first for us) starts next week.....we're having to separate out so both kids can get their things, kinda sucks...but they're getting there....

I've been face to face with my "fat demons" again and again. Funny, I thought I stopped stress eating for me, but then started with other family members' stress.....I'm not impressed with myself.

We HAVE to put ourselves FIRST, we have to! It's such a hard lesson...but why is it so hard? shouldn't it just come naturally? doesn't matter, what does matter is that we behave in ways that are congruent and are in our own best interest for our highest greatest good. I know that cheating does not fit that bill, no matter what else I tell myself or what others say.....

we must be kind to ourselves and kindness is eating in ways that make us feel good tomorrow, not in this fleeting moment. We can do this!!!!

love love,
    August 20 R1P2VLCD 01

Lisa good to hear from you. Listen my friend has a son in college last yr was his first yr he also is very smart & has aspergars she was just like you but he went away to college 3 1/2 hrs from home.?They worried themselves sick over him, well he has had some problems with his classes & grades but......over all he has done great & they still worry like crazy but the good news is he's OK. No matter what the issue we all have them with our kids. Try not to worry so much I'll tell you what everyone kept telling me, "Give your problems to God" I had no idea what that meant, well I started going to church & I found out now I can't say I don't worry that would be a huge lie but I do it with less vengence it seems. I trust we are right where we are supposed to be. Pray about it I know I will and some of the other ladies will to. It will be OK.

I was up .8 this morning,UGH! This round sucks big time I'm just dying for something to eat.

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Hello ladies! Man oh man my legal world has been busy. Next week won't be too bad, but of course the week of Thanksgiving and the week after will be crazy busy again. Sometimes I like it though... same old same old gets boring for me, need to change it up from time to time. So, I did exactly what I thought would happen... up 5lbs and have pretty much stayed at 123... which is perfect. But today I was 123.8 and figured I better dial it back a bit in preparation for Thanksgiving (convinced my parents to buy one organic turkey and one regular) and did an FFF day today. Usually gives me a 2lb loss. Bash is great. He just keeps getting bigger and learning more everyday. Its so fun to watch him explore and figure things out. When he does, its so cute, he looks at me and goes "oh" with his little lips pursed :-)

Aly, so glad to hear you positive about your surgery and that you are well. How are those injections? Not so sure I could do that... I'm sure I would if it was the only option. Good for you!

Patty, oh Patty... prepare yourself some food woman and stop beating yourself up about the whip cream. You are human, it happens. But when you do it, just say "OK, not the best idea but I have my healthy foods to get me back on
    track." and move forward. Stressing about it only makes it harder to lose. We all have the strength and perseverance to do this, any day, any time. We sometimes need to tap into
    that momentum and desire we had in round one... because 2, 3 & 4, etc. are not as easy (IMO) as round one.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Omg! My tablet is driving me nuts, and why I had to just submit my last entry and start another one. So, anyway Patty, you can do this :-)

Larisse, sounds like you are doing good. You can get to wherever you want, but you are right in saying stabilizing is important and being comfortable with whatever weight you choose to stabilize at.

I want to write more but my tablet is annoying me and now Grey's is on ;->
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Aly that would be wonderful to meet up at the WOF conference next year it's in Oct I'll get the exact weekend for you, if any one else is interested it will be a great time. Patty

R/P/M
    P2
    Up half a pound today. Ugghh. I didn't cheat yesterday, but did increase my food slightly at dinner due to terrible hunger. I was originaly going to be done next Saturday, but I'm not sure if I'll get to the weight I'd hoped for. We'll see, but I may try to go longer and get down near my last LIW.

Don't tell God how big the storm is...tell the storm how big your God is!