Popular Pages

Page 212 of 553 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 5522

Thread: Follow YOUR plan, and KEEP IT REAL!!! (ANY round, ANY phase, ANY start date)

Definately a Senior! Pam Peyton Reed's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2, P4, hhcg -41.2# Total (both rds)
    Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post
    Sounds good, just remember nothing but water 30 minutes before and after drops and some say to "pop" your drops against the palm of your hand to "activate" them. I don't understand why but did it anyways just in case they were right .
    I heard it was about getting the crystals that may have seperated to dissolve and mix better ... I do it too ...
    Happy Scales to you ..... Pam

Started 196.4 2/26/11 -- loading
    Started VLCD 2/28/11
    R1P2 - 45 Days - 173.4# Total -23lbs
    R1P3 began 4/16/2011 - Last P3 day 5/6/2011, 172.8# (.6 below LDW)
    R1P4 - 5/7 - 5/27
    R2P2 - Load, 5/28 Start 173.4#
    R2P2 - VLCD1 174.2 + .8 from LDW
    R2P2 - VLCD44, LDW 155.2 Total -19lbs from load wt.
    R2P2 - Load weight plus Tweak weight 164.8 BAD
    R2P2 - VLCD27 - 146.8 Down 18# Average .66 per day

Definately a Senior! Pam Peyton Reed's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2, P4, hhcg -41.2# Total (both rds)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Lu View Post
    Helllppp! I think I'm going to pop! I had this delicious chicken for 3 out of four meals in a row. (Chicken breast marinated in Braggs Aminos). I didn't have very much, but the chicken did soak in it for a few hours, diluted with water. But I think I'm reacting to it, too. I feel like I have a baloon in my belly. Took some Phasyme for gas. My tummy hurts, too. I hope I still lose tomorrow.

Has anyone else experienced this? I didn't add anything else new to my diet.
    I haven't had a problem with Braggs but have read of many who do unfortunately ... gas and bloating being the big one ... sorry you love it and it doesn't love you back!

Quote Originally Posted by wallsie View Post
    I am so on that page of love.
    Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

It will pass if you ride it out. If you cave, no fruit and make sure you don't go over 500 cals but really wait until p3 and it won't give you any grief then. I wanted one too so bad about an hour ago and it did pass and I am so glad I didn't fold.
    WTG girl!! It is just a few weeks out of your life, right? We can have all those things safely later, why mess up a good thing????

Carolina wooohoooo I didn't see the post this morning but did tonight ... we both made it into that next level ... Congrats GF! I note now that I typed the wrong number on my phone with the tapatalk thingie .. 159.8 like the ticker says ... so very exciting!!!!!!!!
    Happy Scales to you ..... Pam

Started 196.4 2/26/11 -- loading
    Started VLCD 2/28/11
    R1P2 - 45 Days - 173.4# Total -23lbs
    R1P3 began 4/16/2011 - Last P3 day 5/6/2011, 172.8# (.6 below LDW)
    R1P4 - 5/7 - 5/27
    R2P2 - Load, 5/28 Start 173.4#
    R2P2 - VLCD1 174.2 + .8 from LDW
    R2P2 - VLCD44, LDW 155.2 Total -19lbs from load wt.
    R2P2 - Load weight plus Tweak weight 164.8 BAD
    R2P2 - VLCD27 - 146.8 Down 18# Average .66 per day

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Today is another HAPPY DANCE DAY!!!!! I am "OVERWEIGHT." No longer "OBESE." The scale fairy brought me a 0.6 drop, bringing me to 169.0, right smack on the other side of the BMI line for overweight.

I am a happy camper.

Yesterday was a busy day, and I got home after 9:30, and hungry. Fortunately, I still had a cracker in my allowed rations, and I ate it. What amazes me about being on the right dose is that often that little 20 calorie snack will make the difference between hunger and contentment.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

mrsmicrobrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Lu View Post
    Helllppp! I think I'm going to pop! I had this delicious chicken for 3 out of four meals in a row. (Chicken breast marinated in Braggs Aminos). I didn't have very much, but the chicken did soak in it for a few hours, diluted with water. But I think I'm reacting to it, too. I feel like I have a baloon in my belly. Took some Phasyme for gas. My tummy hurts, too. I hope I still lose tomorrow.

Has anyone else experienced this? I didn't add anything else new to my diet.
    That is exactly what happened to me. It was downright painful. Cabbage and radishes bothered me, too, btw. I was so miserable with the Bragg's. I'm sorry you had trouble, Linda! Lots of green tea helped, but it was really horrible.

mrsmicrobrew
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiec View Post
    Bacon and cheesecake, does it get better than that??? Oh, I know....cheesecake BAKED with bacon!
    I saw a recipe in our newspaper for blonde brownies with maple and bacon in them and a brown sugar and bacon crumble topping. Ugh!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Today is another HAPPY DANCE DAY!!!!! I am "OVERWEIGHT." No longer "OBESE." The scale fairy brought me a 0.6 drop, bringing me to 169.0, right smack on the other side of the BMI line for overweight.

I am a happy camper.

Yesterday was a busy day, and I got home after 9:30, and hungry. Fortunately, I still had a cracker in my allowed rations, and I ate it. What amazes me about being on the right dose is that often that little 20 calorie snack will make the difference between hunger and contentment.
    WOOHOO! Goodbye to "obese" forever!
    Karri

mrsmicrobrew
    It will pass if you ride it out. If you cave, no fruit and make sure you don't go over 500 cals but really wait until p3 and it won't give you any grief then. I wanted one too so bad about an hour ago and it did pass and I am so glad I didn't fold.
    I did have red wine a couple times during my first round, my only cheats. I don't recommend it. I stalled for four days afterward each time, even skipping the second fruit. Not doing that this next round. I have some plain carbonated water and I'll get some limes, pour it over ice and pretend.

Wallsie...thanks for the commiseration. I've been in perimenopause for 20 years, finally got a handle on it except for the last couple months on the diet. I'm not sure it has anything to do with the diet, but just that I'm almost 51. Bleh.
    Last edited by mrsmicrobrew; June 29th, 2011 at 04:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, the fff day only brought me down .8 this morning to exactly 2.0 over ldw ~ so clean p3 eating today. Maybe I shouldn't have added the protein powder to the yogurt? Oh well, I'm technically in range but absolutely no wiggle room so I must be very good today
    Have great Wednesday everyone!!!
    Karri

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post
    Well, the fff day only brought me down .8 this morning to exactly 2.0 over ldw ~ so clean p3 eating today. Maybe I shouldn't have added the protein powder to the yogurt? Oh well, I'm technically in range but absolutely no wiggle room so I must be very good today
    Have great Wednesday everyone!!!
    Karri, I found that my best "correction" was eating high-fat P3, and get those calories up there. >2000, with >65% fat.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

mrsmicrobrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Peyton Reed View Post
    Quick check in on the road to Omaha hubby's puter totally fried yesterday and mine lost webcam and audio so off to Costco!
    I made it by a sweatsock! 159.9 ... wooohoooo!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    You are doing great! We're darned close to the same weight and I'm joining you in P2 next week. Race ya to the finish Hope you had fun in Omaha. (Say hi to my daughter for me!)

Carolina!!! Congrats! Being 'overweight' is my first mini-goal this next round. It's a great accomplishment, good for you!
    Last edited by mrsmicrobrew; June 29th, 2011 at 05:02 AM.