Popular Pages

Page 331 of 553 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5522

Thread: Follow YOUR plan, and KEEP IT REAL!!! (ANY round, ANY phase, ANY start date)

R/P/M
    Round 3. Phase 2. Intermountain Pellets.
    Today is a good day, down .6. I spent most of this lovely day preparing food for the week. I fly out tomorrow for Butte MT to train a couple of cake decorators at the ALbertsons there and returning home on Thursday. I reserved a room with a fridge and microwave, so I can easily heat all my food and even prepare more if needed. I cooked up a lot of chicken and froze it all in individual packets, which will be packed in a couple of lunch boxes with frozen "blue things", works like a charm. My chicken will stay frozen, no problem. I will buy my veggies when I get there. I did this all during R1P2 and was able to easily stay on protocol.

I hope everyone had a restful Sunday and may the Whoosh Fairy visit us all!
    Debbie

Back in the Saddle Again!

R/P/M
    R2 loading RX
    Blog Entries
    You have such a solid plan in place, Debbie!
    38 year old mother of two girls (ages 12 and 16) and wife to retired air force guy

Misterrollie
    I agree with Barb, that sounds like a great plan Deb! Interested to see how it turns out when you get back! Good Luck!

Barb how are you doing today?

R/P/M
    Round 3. Phase 2. Intermountain Pellets.
    Thanks Barb and Kim. This plan has worked in the past so I am sure it will again. I did most of my 42 day R1P2 this way...hard, but can be done.
    Debbie

Back in the Saddle Again!

R/P/M
    R1P2Drops waiting for pellets to arrive
    Debbie I see you are on pellets. Have you had any hair loss issues?

mrsmicrobrew
    Just checking in...will give personals a shot if I can later on!

A gain today caused by my own choices this round. It is super hot here (you probably are in the same boat if you are in the US) and I rode 17 miles on Friday night along with a 46 mile ride yesterday. I'm not sure what you could call me on this round: rogue, smart or stupid, but I absolutely had to have more calories this weekend than even an extra serving of protein gave, yesterday in particular. I tried just adding that extra protein serving yesterday and it was not enough. 46 miles burns about 2,000 cals and I'm not sure if the 96 degrees plus high humidity adds to that calorie burn or not. No, I did not consume and extra 2K in calories It was hard to stay hydrated, but I did. The ride took 4:25 actual bike time and we only stopped for lunch and one potty break. It was tough but I felt absolutely AWESOME when I got done. We had done the same amount of miles last week but it was ten degrees cooler and less humid.

So, at any rate, I am up today, actually up a pound for week 2 which ended today. I'll probably be back down tomorrow or the next. I'm not sweating it. I know I'm building muscle with riding that much. I know it is not protocol. I know that some would consider it cheating. That's ok. I finished something challenging yesterday that I didn't think I was going to be able to do, and had a great day with my husband.
    Last edited by mrsmicrobrew; July 18th, 2011 at 06:42 AM.

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Suzanne, more power to you for doing all that exercise on P2! I don't do anything more than strictly necessary during the protocol. I sure wouldn't be going on long bike rides like that.

Today, weight was 159.6!!!!! I'm out of the 160s!!!!
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

mrsmicrobrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Suzanne, more power to you for doing all that exercise on P2! I don't do anything more than strictly necessary during the protocol. I sure wouldn't be going on long bike rides like that.

Awesome for you, Carolina!!! What a great feeling to hit a new decade!

I have to say, I love the rides, know it's good for me, but it's a bit of a mind-f*** to see the gains. Sorry...couldn't come up with another work to describe it other than that! Also, self-inflicted hunger the next day...yikes.

All y'all who were having pissy days last week...is it a week 3 thing? Geeeeez, I'm crabby............................................ .................................................. .................................oh, maybe I'm pms-y...weight gain, crabby...you do the math
    Last edited by mrsmicrobrew; July 18th, 2011 at 09:44 AM.

Misterrollie
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post

I can't exercise on P2, makes me light headed, which makes sense.

WTG on being in the 50's!! That's awesome!

AFM I stalled today which wasn't a surprise seeing as though I was sick yesterday. Hope everyone has a fab day, I'm going to lay back down.

Hi all,

I was up 6 lbs from Friday morning. I was very down this morning but my bestie who I car pool with gave me a big lecture on the way to work. She said what are you doing weighing after a weekend away? She said I walked Thurs night almost 5 miles, Friday at least 3 miles and Sat another 3 miles and then ate off protocol some of the meals. She said it's probably water weight, a good portion of it, it will come off fairly quickly because my body was retaining more water than needed due to the exercise. She said I should know better than weighing every single day. I know she's probably right but I was still bummed regardless. I didn't weigh all weekend except for yesterday afternoon but still.

So now that I'm P3...besides a steak day, I'm not sure what to eat to get the weight off? Any thoughts what's next?
    R1-Started May 22, 2011