Popular Pages

Page 341 of 553 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 5522

Thread: Follow YOUR plan, and KEEP IT REAL!!! (ANY round, ANY phase, ANY start date)

Misterrollie
    Well hell now I just feel gross and depressed cause I was an ass... It's no fun when your actually wanting me to be a jerk. LMAO

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterrollie View Post
    Suck it up buttercup! You got fat because you had no willpower! Now you have finally taken control and you wanna give it up? Are you wanting to get back into those fat clothes? I mean seriously why don't we have a pitty party for Carolina cause she just can't make it another week... To far? =)
    LOL

No, not too far. It's like my shadow shrink is coming to beat me up for my own good.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, HCG injections
    Hi all,

I do not think I am sensitive to dairy considering that I have done cottage cheese all through P2 and now both cottage cheese in P2 and P3.

I cannot find FFF here, so I will try all protein tomorrow and thursday.

I also feel really "pukey" tonight and might be coming down with something, which, quite frankly I don't have the time for. I was completely wiped out today and took a 4 hour nap and am going back to bed. on HCG, I NEVER had to nap!

Also, not that the HCG has been out of my system for about 2 weeks, all of my fibromyalgia symptoms feel like they are coming back, so I may be having inflammation issues. (It was SO good to NOT be in pain for 60+ days)

VeggieMama....I was thinking "Pretty Hate Machine" when the question about the song was asked! But I think it is more "angsty" than "make me feel tall." I don't know though, Terrible Lie always purges me somehow. It's downright cathartic when I am mad, and i don't get mad very often. Interesting that we had the same choice of artists!

LilAngela...got your private message and hope to write back soon!!! Just hang in there and USE this place for support! These women are awesome!

Night everyone!

T
    "If you JUDGE people, you have no time to LOVE them."-Mother Teresa

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Tell me to finish out the next week of injections. I'm tempted not to inject tomorrow, and start P3 a week early. Give it to me.
    I already gave you my opinion here, so just keep after it another seven days of injections. You can do it, and oh, just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.40 lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carry2010 View Post
    I already gave you my opinion here, so just keep after it another seven days of injections. You can do it, and oh, just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.
    You know, I belong to a board where, in addition to the "Thanks" button, there is a "Groan" button with a thumb down. LOL.

mrsmicrobrew
    Teresa--I am sensitive to dairy, but can eat yogurt and the hard cheeses. I really think there are some people who are sensitive to certain kinds of dairy and not others. They are all processed so differently and there are sensitivities to lactose but not casein. Keep it in your back pocket in case you don't figure anything else out.

Carolina--No way could I ever do as good of a job of "bringin' it" as Kim does. You can see that sailor coming out, Kim! I do know what you mean about food and I'm behind you by a week and a half at least. I had originally thought about doing a short round, but I'm not even 5# below LDW and a short round would end on next Tuesday. Not gonna happen.

My sweet husband gave me a pep talk last night. I really needed it. I did not join him on his bike rides the last two nights. I have to focus on losses sometime, I guess. He says he can tell I'm making progress even if it's not showing on the scale. I believe him.

Down .6 today. Maybe tomorrow I'll be in VFT again. I hope so.

Groan button--I think we need one. Or a bullshit button
    Last edited by mrsmicrobrew; July 20th, 2011 at 05:51 AM.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubHHCG
    Blog Entries
    Morning Everyone!

Only down .2 this morning... Still have 1.2 to go before i get to where i was before my mini vacation. Not to mention TOM is still here... mother f**ker.... anyways, im going to keep chugging water and eat strictly on protocol.. any suggestions anyone?
    -Xer0
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

R1 SW- 164.3 LDW 144.3

R2 SW - 151.5
    LDW - 136.5 (-15.1)!
    Today - 138.4 (1.9 above >.<)

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    Groan button--I think we need one. Or a bullshit button
    I like it
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    [email protected]

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Weight was the same today. 159.4. I'm doing a P2-steak day, for the first time with the express purpose of making the scale move.

For now, I am taking the end of this round one shot at a time. I reserve the right to wrap it up at any time, beginning today.

Blog Entries
    I am bound and determined to meet my goal and keep it this time!! I don't mind an ass kickin now and then if I lose focus so bring me what ya got!! On a good note I went for a walk yesterday evening and am down 2 lbs today! Hellz Yeah