Popular Pages

Page 262 of 553 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 5522

Thread: Follow YOUR plan, and KEEP IT REAL!!! (ANY round, ANY phase, ANY start date)

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Wallsie, I just reread your post.

If you're going to end your round, you need to increase your P2 calories to about 800 and continue taking the HCG until you have been on it for 23 days. You then do the 3 days of VLCD without HCG and start P3.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Wallsie, I just reread your post.

If you're going to end your round, you need to increase your P2 calories to about 800 and continue taking the HCG until you have been on it for 23 days. You then do the 3 days of VLCD without HCG and start P3.
    Ok- that is what I am thinking. I am so afraid of it coming back with friends, like you said, with being this hungry.

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    Start HHCG 180 March 2011
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P2 w3 VLCD 153 ENDED at 20 days- 152.5/ July 6
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P2 Sept 28- 140.5 START P3 again
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    R3P3 Oct 18 -140 and P3 ends
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Have you adjusted your dose?
    I did the thing where you don't take skip a dose and see- No better/worse. So I upped it. No better/worse. SO, I upped it again- Worse. I have tried extra protein. No fruit. No bread. Drink, drink, drink. I am beginning to think my bod can only handle overly short rounds. This one was going great until lately and then it fell apart. Last round around day 18 or so I couldn't keep my blood sugars up no matters what I tried.

Hence, I am trying to find out if there is ANY truth behind 15 day hhcg rounds like so many sites advertise that is against P&I. But, P&I was Rx. I have seen people who finish a round starving are the ones that have nightmare P3's. My fear.

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wallsie View Post
    Ok- that is what I am thinking. I am so afraid of it coming back with friends, like you said, with being this hungry.
    Have you adjusted your dose?

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Oh- I forgot meridian. Did that too. and orlistat

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

Misterrollie
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    no where near my rib-eye binge!
    LOL I would have prefered rib-eye..

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Lu View Post
    Pfft! Your body didn't even notice! It sounds more like about 35 calories. It'll be fine. Plus it's early in the game. Did it do the trick?
    I lost no weight this morning.. I think it was because of how late I ate it versus me actually eating it. Oh well, I'm eating just protein today to spice it up. I'm officially playing with protocol this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalmama View Post
    Yeah, while we're at it, I ate lunch at the canteen, black bean beef was the only thing even vaguely close to what I should have been eating. I'm not looking forward to the scale tomorrow. Cabbage and strawberries is nothing Kim, I think you'll be fine.

I may be missing something Linda, but 5000iu divided by 30 is 167iu per dose and you say you're doing this twice a day? I thought the correct dose for Rx hCG was 125-165iu per day, not per dose?
    Big hugs for you daying so sweets!

[QUOTE=refinedwithfire;485505]Today is the FIRST day in my ENITRE LIFE that I ACTUALLY weigh what my driver's license SAYS I weigh!

Take care and keep up the awesome work!

Teresa

QUOTE]

How awesome is that!! I'm happy for you girlfriend! I loved P3 and miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmicrobrew View Post
    R2 starts today. I gained mostly from exercise during my loading...crazy. I didn't eat all that much because we were just busy. We had done the big bike trips on Saturday and Sunday then did some heavy yard work yesterday (like block retaining wall and rock). I am up to 163, where I was in the 159s most of P3&4. Hoping for a swoosh!

Personals later...gotta get my 100g lunch ready

EDIT: Anyone else have trouble getting excited about round 2? A few weeks ago I couldn't WAIT to start (and posted as such...glad I finished P4) but sheesh, my head is not in the game yet. I found myself getting a little pissy while making my lunch today vs. hubby's. He has the same amount of chicken as I do but mixed veggies in the salad, so it's not like I was making him anything really decadent. I wasn't like this at all last round. I'm sure I'll be fine as soon as the scales go down. it might be more that I'm mad that actual exercise made me gain or that I didn't go through the loading ritual correctly. I dunno...
    Girl I am righ there with ya. I was so happy about getting back started on losing weight cause I stabalized so well, howeverI miss my P3 food. I am really gonna have to buckle down and get my will power revved up. I am however going to try a few different tweeks to protocol this time and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Lu View Post
    Thanks, but sublingual is very different. I'm jealous of all you injectors. Do you get bruises from the injections, and do you inject into your belly? I may do it this way next round. This is a pain the the ass.
    I inject in my belly and have no problem with stinging or pain. Matter of fact I feel nothing.. I only get a bruise if I use needle that is slightly bent.

mrsmicrobrew
    Girl I am righ there with ya. I was so happy about getting back started on losing weight cause I stabalized so well, howeverI miss my P3 food. I am really gonna have to buckle down and get my will power revved up. I am however going to try a few different tweeks to protocol this time and see how it goes.
    Thanks, Kim!
    Honestly, I felt a lot better once I took a bite of lunch, that familiar ACV on romaine. I felt back in the groove. I'm missing my eggs and FAGE. I felt excellent on P3&4 once I figured it out. I am also nervous about exercising this round, but I'm going to do it. I'd love to hear your tweaks!

Definately a Senior! Pam Peyton Reed's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2, P4, hhcg -41.2# Total (both rds)
    Wallsie Wish I had a better idea of what you were eating .. but without knowing, just a few suggestions:
    Drop all citrus (citrus sugars tend to make some of us hungrier)
    Add A LITTLE good fat ... like a teaspoon of coconut oil to cooking
    GRAZE throughout the day ... make mini meatballs using a little more meat to up your proteins ... or slice a nice roast to make lettuce wraps all day.
    Make CERTAIN you are within 20 calories either way of 500 .. NO LOWER!

Of course if you really feel the need to quit this round and move on, I totally understand, but just wanted to put this out there for you in case.

New day, same weight ... grrrrrrrrr ... at this point I know I will be doing round 3 ... I had high hopes of being at goal for my two vacations .. this month and next, but just isn't in the cards!
    Happy Scales to you ..... Pam

Started 196.4 2/26/11 -- loading
    Started VLCD 2/28/11
    R1P2 - 45 Days - 173.4# Total -23lbs
    R1P3 began 4/16/2011 - Last P3 day 5/6/2011, 172.8# (.6 below LDW)
    R1P4 - 5/7 - 5/27
    R2P2 - Load, 5/28 Start 173.4#
    R2P2 - VLCD1 174.2 + .8 from LDW
    R2P2 - VLCD44, LDW 155.2 Total -19lbs from load wt.
    R2P2 - Load weight plus Tweak weight 164.8 BAD
    R2P2 - VLCD27 - 146.8 Down 18# Average .66 per day

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I want to start a discussion on self-sabotage.

I want you to tell me your experiences on this so familiar phenomenon. What have you done to undermine your success in previous diets? What have you learned, and what are you doing differently this time?

I have observed many tragic cases of people losing dozens or even hundreds of pounds, getting to goal, being overwhelmed by the responsibility of tending to a slim body, and falling right into self-destructive habits and huge weight regains.

It is my hope that all of us can get to goal and stay there without stupidly getting in our own way.

Misterrollie
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmicrobrew View Post
    Thanks, Kim!
    Honestly, I felt a lot better once I took a bite of lunch, that familiar ACV on romaine. I felt back in the groove. I'm missing my eggs and FAGE. I felt excellent on P3&4 once I figured it out. I am also nervous about exercising this round, but I'm going to do it. I'd love to hear your tweaks!
    I noticed some rogue's ate 0% Fage as a meal replacement in P2 and did great. So I'm trying it today. We'll see if I gain or if it causes a stall. I don't eat beef on P2, I usually only eat turkey breast, chicken breast, shrimp, or tilapia. If your interested in what I followed my first round through my Doc, I have almost all of it posted on my blog. If you go by that I guess I have been "rogue" since I started this diet. LOL