Popular Pages

Page 381 of 553 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 5522

Thread: Follow YOUR plan, and KEEP IT REAL!!! (ANY round, ANY phase, ANY start date)

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carry2010 View Post
    Did you say first day/morning of P3? I might copy that on Sunday morning!!
    Yep, this morning.

I also had 6 oz sirloin with lettuce and tomatoes, and oil and vinegar dressing, for lunch. I'm already over 1300 calories today.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

mrsmicrobrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterrollie View Post
    Aww shit Suz, I'm sorry to hear about your son. I can't imagine how painful that would be. Big hugs to you girl!

I'm taking this yogurt with me while we are traveling for something healthy to eat and because I will be eating P3 foods til I get back. Hopefully this interruption won't come back to bite me in the ass.

And your right, I love making my own foods like this. For me it's very country and well, I am extremely country. You outta hear me talk. LOL My Gram use to make things like this when I was little, but it was lost on my Mom. My Gram had a stroke a few months ago and while she has no sagging, her memory is pretty much shot. So it was with great luck that I stumbled onto a yogurt making idea and found the wherewithal to get a recipe.
    Thanks, Kim. Most of the time, I'm ok. Events are tough.

I'm not country, but I'm a do-it-yourselfer when I can. I used to have a big garden and canned or froze nearly everything possible for my family. They didn't have 'store bought' veggies, bread, salsa, tomato sauce or anything like that when growing up. It was organic, too.

mrsmicrobrew
    Cripes...almost 'reported' a post accidentally while using my phone. Why is the 'report' button right by the 'like' button?????

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I will say this once, and it won't happen again...

I am GLAD that on this thread we don't make a practice of referencing members from other threads, especially when it happens in a negative light. In fact, it would be very nice if we can keep it that way.

That being said, there are times when my only genuine reaction to certain posts is:

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries
    Did you say first day/morning of P3? I might copy that on Sunday morning!!
    I asked Grammy, but do you think I could eat that for my first P3 morning? ... considering I haven't been eating any eggs during P2, or even the allowed 1 TBL of milk. We just don't have dairy around our refrigerator, except for the cheese DD likes on her sandwiches.... I have soy milk, though... but again, I haven't used it since before P2.

I would like to use the cream in the coffee, if it's not too many 'new' things to add on the Day One of P3...

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I asked Grammy, but do you think I could eat that for my first P3 morning? ... considering I haven't been eating any eggs during P2, or even the allowed 1 TBL of milk. We just don't have dairy around our refrigerator, except for the cheese DD likes on her sandwiches.... I have soy milk, though... but again, I haven't used it since before P2.

I would like to use the cream in the coffee, if it's not too many 'new' things to add on the Day One of P3...
    In your shoes, since you didn't have either eggs or dairy in P2, I would keep drinking black coffee for a couple of days, and add the eggs. Eggs are a very important, structural part of most breakfasts, so it's a priority to make sure they're okay to eat in considerable quantities. Cream in coffee can wait another couple of days, until you have made sure that eggs are safe.

Misterrollie
    OOOooo What the hell did I miss. LMAO Must surf the forum.

R/P/M
    R2/P4/Homo, Rx SL
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmicrobrew View Post
    Cripes...almost 'reported' a post accidentally while using my phone. Why is the 'report' button right by the 'like' button?????
    Hummm. Weird. I don't have a report button.

I am going to make that yogurt this weekend. I don't have a crock pot but will make in a heavy pan and put in the oven. I have a small carton of 2% Fage waiting in the fridge so I will use some of that. I also just found a source for raw milk right by my house. I am going to make it with that, then I don't have to preheat it and raw milk still has all the fat in it. It is so good. Yumm. Can't wait to try it all. This round has been REALLY LONG. I am trying to go till my drops run out but after looking at Carolina's breakfast and thinking about the yogurt I am running out of determination.
    5'7.5 Start 220 lost 18 over 1.5 years before HCG.
    R1: P2 202# - 170# (32 lbs Shed!) 45 days adj LDW 176
    R2P2 = 23 lbs Whew! Glad that is over. LDW 158, adj LDW 162
    R2P4 = In Progress

R3 start 9/16

Goal: Somewhere in the mid 140s-130s. Which I haven't seen for 30+ years!

Misterrollie
    Lemme know how it turns out! My next batch will be with raw milk.

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries
    BooHoo, Carolina. I thought you might say that.... I always thought eggs would be the first thing to add, so that is what I'll do. What about the bacon? Mmmmmm, bacon.... I'll wait to have the cream... how many days in between when adding new foods?