Popular Pages

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted Friends, buddies & other support pals

Blog Entries

Wanted Friends, buddies & other support pals

Im looking for newbies to chat with support & share experiences with.

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    I'm just starting as well. Doing it more or less on my own as my husband needs to GAIN weight.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCGdrops
    Blog Entries
    I'm also starting this week. Waiting on my drops. Should get them today or Monday. My boss started about 1 1/2 weeks ago and is doing great. He's doing the Rx, I'm doing the HhCG.

Blog Entries
    Hello Ladies, I figure since everyone is different it would be good to be there and help support each other during this. I know people who have done this diet in the past and support is what they needed. Im told its hard at first and cheating is so easy to do, having people to talk to that are in the situation helps out. Good luck and hope to chat with you later.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCGdrops
    Blog Entries
    I got my hhcg drops today! I'm very excited. I'm going to load tomorrow and Monday and start vlcd Tuesday. I already know I'm going to have a cheat day on Feb. 18th. My bday is the 16th and I'm going out the 18th to celebrate. I'm a fairly heavy drinker and haven't drank in 5 days. I'm also quitting smoking. Yes, all of this at the same time. I'm probably crazy.
    **This year I will be a better me!**

Today is my first VLC day after the load. I am actually relieved not to have to eat as much as I have been! Actually, since December 14th or so, I feel like I have been loading.
    So, I figure I need to take off all the extra lbs I put on, and maybe (X crossing fingers X) lose a little extra. It would be nice to be un-fat by summer. I have been losing the same 30 lbs for about 19 years now, and that doesn't account for the other extra 20 lbs I never have got to. I know logically at best I might lose 20 lbs on this diet in 30 days but in my heart I am hoping for more, lol. If this goes really well, I may do a 2nd round. Anyway, best of luck to you Kelico, and everyone else who is at the beginning of this journey.
    KatZ

R/P/M
    R1P2 sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys im on my second round and my first load day.. Needless to say I feel gross. Lol my first round went well I only lost about 14lbs but that's because I cheated throughout. My maintenance went well although I'm 5lbs over my ldw but that's only because I just came back from a cruise. I looked forward to my final round without cheating, hopefully I can make it through

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeaddict View Post
    I got my hhcg drops today! I'm very excited. I'm going to load tomorrow and Monday and start vlcd Tuesday. I already know I'm going to have a cheat day on Feb. 18th. My bday is the 16th and I'm going out the 18th to celebrate. I'm a fairly heavy drinker and haven't drank in 5 days. I'm also quitting smoking. Yes, all of this at the same time. I'm probably crazy.
    GOOD LUCK!! I too do enjoy my drink and I am finding it hard to NOT have a beer at the end of the day. Plus, Australia Day is this coming Thursday and I have been invited to 2 BBQs. *sigh* Either I go as the DD and take heaps of water or I stay home.

Best of luck quitting smoking too.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCGdrops
    Blog Entries
    First load day and first weigh in. I'm starting at 140.4 which is definitely down from the beginning of the week. I always drop weight when I take a break from drinking because I love all those dark, rich, calorie filled beers and Irish whiskey. I haven't tried to go out socially yet. I got a bit of a cold last week so I've stayed in all weekend. I was supposed to go to a birthday party (at a bar) and go see a friend's band play (at a bar) last night. I'm glad I had the excuse of being under the weather. I'm going to eat everything I'll miss for the next month and may even have a beer or two today. I told my daughter to come over Monday night and take all the bad food in my house back to her dorm. She is being very encouraging and really wants to see me succeed and be happy with myself again. Hopefully she'll never have weight issues. She's 18 and eats really good 95% of the time, does yoga every day and walks a ton around campus.
    **This year I will be a better me!**

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Good for you!!! I've yet to de-junk food the house, but so far, it's not tempting me.

Mmmmm.....whiskey. Yum.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast