Popular Pages

Page 1 of 395 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Stabilizers

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries

Happy Stabilizers

A few of us on another thread are starting P3 for the holidays and would love some company. We have a nice group who entered a P2 thread late so everyone else is already into P4 and we are getting lonely. Is there anyone else out there starting P3 with visions of sugarplums okay bacon and cheese dancing in their heads Lol? Hope to pick up some more P3'ers. Lorie
    The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

Mitzil
    R/P/M
    R1P2
    Blog Entries
    I will start P3 on 12/26 if that works. :-)

R/P/M
    Round 2 HHCG Drops P2
    I start P3 in 4 more days. Pretty excited for more options to eat and to experiment to make recipes P3 compatible. I'd love to join the group.

I start P3 tomorrow. I'll be doing the Leptin Reset for 6 weeks, before going on holiday, and then starting round 2 Feb 14th or so.

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, Mitzil, jamier, and redefining me!! So happy you can join us! You guys are doing great! I am finishing Round 2 with a 19 (or so) pound loss. I am taking my last drops today, then 3 days VLCD without hcg and then P3 yay. I also wanted to be able to be a bit freer foodwise for the holiday. I am planning my first P3 meal in my head but it keeps changing LOL.
    The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, Sublingual
    Today is my last dose day, so that would make Dec 21st my first day on p3. And yes.... Bacon please!

Present!

I start my P3 on 23rd December. I had a very smooth P2 this time. No real hunger, dizziness or aches that I had my last round. I'm counting down the days! I'm below my goal weight of 125 (I'm 124.2 as of today) so hoping for more losses.

I actually start my P3 with a dinner date at a Mexican restaurant. So here goes nothing!

Here's to a smooth P3 for us all!!
    R1: 203.9 to 164.2 (40 days HCG Injections)
    R2: FAIL
    R3: FAIL
    R4: 158.8 to 129.2 (54 days HHCG Pellets) <<<< I like to consider this my R2 and pretend the other two did not happen.
    R5 : 145 (meh) to LDW 122.8 (past goal!)

LDW : 123.4
    VLCD 1 : 122.8 (no HCG) << considering this weight my true LDW due to me taking my last drops at 9pm the night before.

Hi all! I start P3 on Christmas day, and I couldnt ask for a better present. I set my overall goal for this round a little lofty, but I couldnt be more pleased with what I have accomplished and the changes that I see in my body and my mind as it pertains to food, that being said, Im so excited for my Christmas breakfast I cant even stand it!!! Have you all been drooling over the P3 recipes threads? I think I spend an unatural amount of time there

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Hi, Lorie! And everyone else! Lorie, a little red-faced right now since I miscalculated and my last injection isn't until Monday. I wish I could blame my fuzzy-brain on HCG, but I just had it wrong on my calendar. SO, I will be on P3 on Thursday.

Continuing from the old thread, I actually lost a pound today! I had gained twice in three days (total of 0.6) so I was glad to at least be going in the right direction.

Thanks for starting this thread, Lorie! I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's experiences as we get going in P3. Hopefully this will be a very boring thread with everyone stabilizing perfectly.

Hi all! I ended my drops yesterday and doing my 2 days of vlcd today and tomorrow and then will start P3 on Monday. I look forward to talking with others going through the same phase as I'm a bit nervous, I don't want to gain this weight back!!! Look forward to getting to know you all during this p3 journey! Lisa
    Round 1: started November 11, 2011 hHCG
    Start Weight: 196lbs
    Total loss Round 1: 21.3 lbs.
    LDW: 175.6

Round 2: 1/29/12 beginning weight 173.6
    After loading: 177.2
    LDW 2/22/12: 166 (shortened round due to running out of drops)

Round 3: 6/12/12: post loading: 173.2

Page 1 of 395 1231151101 ... LastLast