Popular Pages

Page 80 of 395 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Stabilizers

R/P/M
    R6/P2/ pellets
    R2/P2/ week 5 out of 7

Welcome back Lorie! 140 is your LDW, right? it is great that you didn't gain anything despite all the stress. glad you are back
    Julie and Tam- great loss! (and Tam- I always count bathroom losses as real losses)
    Vikkita- drive safely hopefully your supplies will come soon
    Cheryl- sorry about your work stress. hope your new boss is easy to work for
    Janeen- I definitely feel better. Still need to lose about 30 more but I feel normal now. how long were your rounds that you lost 30 pounds both times? I dont think I will lose as much this round as last time.
    Acoull- you are below your goal- that is awesome!

Well, I finished dinner and then I just started eating salt and pepper off the plate.... seriously- I just put a lot more salt and pepper (the good Himalayan salt and cracked peppercorn) on the plate and ate it directly. that got my husband (who is also on the diet) to start eating the old bay seasoning off the spoon. terrible, isn't it?

Round 1 (53 days): - 32 pounds
    Round 2 (51 days): - 23 pounds
    Round 3 through 5: - same 19 pounds.. ahhh..

Well, I think I have figured out the key to my hcg success!!! I MUST have some sort of Caffeine around 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Seriously 2 days in a row that I had some afternoon caffeine and immediately felt awesome! It was crazy. I cleaned and organized all my kitchen cupboards and basically cleaned the entire house. I couldn't stop! And I have that content feeling that I have been missing. Ahhhh, I can do any diet if I feel good Hoping for good losses for all tomorrow!
    R1 post load 164.6 R1 LDW 153.2/ R2 post load 158 R2 LDW 144.6/R3 post load 155.6 ldw 143/R4 pre load 159 post load 160.8 ldw 148/ R5 post load 157.6 ldw 148.2/ R6 163.4 CLOMID!!!!

R6 Post load 163.6 (only gained .2 after loading for 2 days = lots of water weight!)
    vlcd 1 -3.2 160.4

Julie, I was worried that the diet soda had hurt my losses but maybe not. I did it on my last 2 rounds with no issues at all
    R1 post load 164.6 R1 LDW 153.2/ R2 post load 158 R2 LDW 144.6/R3 post load 155.6 ldw 143/R4 pre load 159 post load 160.8 ldw 148/ R5 post load 157.6 ldw 148.2/ R6 163.4 CLOMID!!!!

R6 Post load 163.6 (only gained .2 after loading for 2 days = lots of water weight!)
    vlcd 1 -3.2 160.4

Quote Originally Posted by sdjs View Post
    R2/P2/ week 5 out of 7

Welcome back Lorie! 140 is your LDW, right? it is great that you didn't gain anything despite all the stress. glad you are back
    Julie and Tam- great loss! (and Tam- I always count bathroom losses as real losses)
    Janeen- I definitely feel better. Still need to lose about 30 more but I feel normal now. how long were your rounds that you lost 30 pounds both times? I dont think I will lose as much this round as last time.

Well, I finished dinner and then I just started eating salt and pepper off the plate.... seriously- I just put a lot more salt and pepper (the good Himalayan salt and cracked peppercorn) on the plate and ate it directly. that got my husband (who is also on the diet) to start eating the old bay seasoning off the spoon. terrible, isn't it?
    Hilarious!!!!... or maybe sad.... nope, hilarious!

Yes I am below goal, but I actually think I want to get 5 pounds below it, so really I have around 4 pounds to lose in this last week. My body doesnt seem to fond of the idea though..

Shakira on the inside!
    Blog Entries

Why do I find that sad? . Seriously, couldn't you have put the seasonings on a stick of celery? Oy!

R2/P2/ week 5 out of 7

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! ...We can have Old bay seasoning????? lol...but seriously, can we?

vlcd 1 -3.2 160.4

Shakira on the inside!
    Blog Entries
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/201...otta-try-this/

Ok...I am respectfully requesting a guinea pig friend.... Please oh please check out this recipe for me. I have a birthday looming and wld love to have this Raspberry Chocolate thingy for my bday cake! One snag...she uses agave to sweeten, I'm sure theres a way to convert that into stevia. Who's game???

I can't try it...being in p2 and freshly smarting from my fage debacle. But, I will be in p3 soon and will likely stay there a long while! Wld like a cake to enjoy. Seriously, this girl blogger has some really fabulous recipes.

Happy scales to you....until we meet again.....(seriously showing my age here! )

R/P/M
    R6/P2/ pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by tam to lose View Post
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! ...We can have Old bay seasoning????? lol...but seriously, can we?
    I think so- it is just spices right? no starches are listed in the ingredients.

Round 1 (53 days): - 32 pounds
    Round 2 (51 days): - 23 pounds
    Round 3 through 5: - same 19 pounds.. ahhh..

Quote Originally Posted by Newjulie View Post
    Happy scales to you....until we meet again.....(seriously showing my age here! )
    Love it!

There have been some great losses. Well done everyone! I have stayed on board today..yay! I am feeling much better despite having stalled the past few days. It's okay because I am definitely losing inches. Positive thoughts right?

Tam - too funny! It's the little things that help us get to goal.

Acoull - Can't wait to get below "said" goal which remains to be spoken...hopefully it will come up and slap me on the the bottom as if to say "heyyyy...you've arrived".

And to borrow a great tag line...I think I have to change mine.....

Happy Scales to you!
    Cheryl
    [/url]

Down .8 today! I'm only 1lb from ldw~I hope I make it there tomorrow! Anyone have any tips on doing the fat fast in p2? TOM is coming and I really don't want to stall. Tips appreciated!

vlcd 1 -3.2 160.4