Popular Pages

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG newbies or near newbies with 50-150lbs to lose following DR.S Original Protocol

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, sublingual
    Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by beyourownhero View Post
    Thanks for all the helpful info! I am on Round 1, my first day of the 500 calorie diet. I am doing
    the sublingual method and am looking forward to seeing results. I appreciate your posts!

a warm welcome to you beyourownhero, congrats to you too for joining the HCG way You'll have a fabulous first week and enjoy great loss! Your name "beyourownhero" is a good one and reflective of results one can achieve!

Stick to the plan and you will succeed, this has to be the easiest diet on the planet to follow. I truly enjoy the simplicity of it

love watching my mini me chase that rainbow all the way to goal weight baby ! Not long to go now Suzy girl !

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. ~ Mae West

Get yourself a weight loss ticker so you can watch your progress, best thing since sliced bread!

http://lilyslim.com/Weight_loss.php

love watching my mini me chase that rainbow all the way to goal weight baby ! Not long to go now Suzy girl !

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. ~ Mae West

very quiet in here I can hear myself echo lol

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good Morning all, I will starting this journey as soon as my HCG arrives. I ordered from ADC on Thursday (02/02/12). I am gathering all necessarty items that I will need to be successful while waitng or the HCG to arrive. My name is Malinda and I'd like to lose 55lbs total, so I will be doing a few rounds. I work nights 3 days a week and my sleep can be crazy at times so I'm worried of the effect that this will have on my weigh ins. I look forward to joining this journey with you all.

Malinda

Quote Originally Posted by malindadc View Post
    Good Morning all, I will starting this journey as soon as my HCG arrives. I ordered from ADC on Thursday (02/02/12). I am gathering all necessarty items that I will need to be successful while waitng or the HCG to arrive. My name is Malinda and I'd like to lose 55lbs total, so I will be doing a few rounds. I work nights 3 days a week and my sleep can be crazy at times so I'm worried of the effect that this will have on my weigh ins. I look forward to joining this journey with you all.

Malinda
    Good morning Malinda and welcome. Great you are getting all organised and prepared for the big show down, you're gonna love this journey. 55lbs is doable, just break it up in to little chunks.

Don't worry too much about working irregular hours just try your best to have your HCG around the same time everyday, 8 hours sleep when you get it and weigh yourself upon waking what ever time that may be for you.

I haven't had any sleeping issues since starting HCG, now I sleep too well! lol

when is your HCG here?

R/P/M
    R3P2 - Inj. Rx. Began 8/9/12
    Hello! Woke up to another 1.4lb loss! So today is day 7 of VLCD and I've lost a total of 7 lbs! I took your advice, HCGtosaveme, and got Yerba Mate and oo-long teas yesterday and decided to use them daily, since they have such fantastic qualities and are helpful for weight loss.

Question - has anyone tried using Fage fat-free yogurt in place of the 1 tablespoon of milk allowed daily? My husband eats it, and I looked at the ingredient list and it only contains skim milk and bacteria. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by elianam View Post
    Hello! Woke up to another 1.4lb loss! So today is day 7 of VLCD and I've lost a total of 7 lbs! I took your advice, HCGtosaveme, and got Yerba Mate and oo-long teas yesterday and decided to use them daily, since they have such fantastic qualities and are helpful for weight loss.

Question - has anyone tried using Fage fat-free yogurt in place of the 1 tablespoon of milk allowed daily? My husband eats it, and I looked at the ingredient list and it only contains skim milk and bacteria. Just a thought.
    Congrats on 1.4 ! Wow you are doing so well.

I wouldn't risk the yoghurt swap.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Quote Originally Posted by HCG2SaveMe View Post

when is your HCG here?

I don't know when it will be here? I just ordered this past week and it still says it is in dispensing. So I'm hoping to be able to start by the end of the month/first of next month. Everyone's progress thus far on this thread is so encouraging and amazing. So excited for everyone's weightloss!

Quote Originally Posted by malindadc View Post
    I don't know when it will be here? I just ordered this past week and it still says it is in dispensing. So I'm hoping to be able to start by the end of the month/first of next month. Everyone's progress thus far on this thread is so encouraging and amazing. So excited for everyone's weightloss!
    Hope it comes soon for you as end of Feb is WEEKS away. Start as soon as you can so you can reap the rewards really soon

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast