Popular Pages

Page 288 of 583 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 5828

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by finallyready View Post
    Hi Ladies, Glad to read all the new post. It's good to come here and know that you are not alone. I must admit since starting this diet a little over a week ago I've never been more aware of food in my life. It seems like all the comericials on tv are of food....or is it that I'm missing the things that I can't have...lol! Anywho I'm determined to get through the next 40 days. I am a little concerned however last week I seemed to lose a pound a day or a little more everyday, but for the last two days I've lost .6 and then .4 pounds...I think that this would be too soon for me to plateau. I've had problems with my TOM for years and have been placed on progestrone to help me have a period each month. My doctor told me to continue taking meds; however I think that might be interfering in my weight loss. I read somewhere that progestrone effects hcg...has anyone else heard this? I've decided to stop taking meds to see if my weight loss increases. That's the only thing that I have done differently this week in comparison to last. Any feed back would be appreciated

Ambercakes: What's the apple thing?
    You haven't hit a plateau, it's natural for the losses to slow down. You are still losing at a very rapid pace, 1 lb in 2 days? That's real good. We tend to get really spoiled after the fast losses in week one. Looking back (I am on day 62) I have been losing 4 to 5 lbs every 10 days (after the first 10 days).

Can't help with the progesterone thing, sorry.

An apple day is when you stall for 4 days, you eat up to 6 apples (no water unless real thirsty) for one day while taking HCG. I did one a few weeks ago and it worked for me, but it doesn't work for everyone. It's in Pounds and Inches.
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 202

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    Hello all,
    I have made it through three weeks of vlcd, and I am down 24.3# to 260.7!! I can't believe my losses. I had some slow or zero losses around 268 last week, so I am thinking maybe I broke through an old set point because I have been losing over a pound for the past four days.

Thanks for the encouragement on my down day earlier this week, and for the personal experiences with skipping TOM. Though I am stoked about the losses I think I may just be hitting that point where I am tired of vlcd. It's not hard, I am not hungry and don't really have cravings...well, I think I am craving some variety, mixing of veggies, and olive oil!! This morning I started to think about cutting my round short and going straight to a Paleo style P3, but why would I give up losing potentially another 10+ pounds just for an olive oil dressing! It would be really awesome if I could break 250 this round...just one of those mental benchmarks I guess.

So here is to another three weeks of being a big loser!

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Using Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImMelting View Post
    Good evening Ladies Hope you are all having a fabulous day. I am needing some some help. I am getting ready, meal planning, shopping, psyching myself up and anxiously waiting for my HCG. Can you tell me your experiences with the load days? I am nervous. I read "load." I say "load." You say "load." My brain hears "BINGE." A pretty nasty little eating habit I have moved mountains to break myself of. I know I need to eat high carb high fat- and I am aiming for 2500-3000. Does this sound right? I think I am more afraid I won't eat enough because I am so afraid it will lead to an all out binge...I am capable of sooooo much more than that. Mmmmm butter and bacon and ohhh don't get me started. If I do eat a bit more will it matter? Can you "Over" load your load days?

Next up- Can someone please tell me if you have used any artificial sweetners and what effect they had on you? (I know what the protocol says I want to know what you all have found) I have not seen a more hotly debated topic since Brad left Jen for that skinny gal with the plump lips! I hate unsweetened coffee! I NEED coffee. What have you all found that makes coffee taste good? Help!

And last but not least- What is Leptin?

Thanks for any help- things are getting serious here. Getting ready to make the commitment! One pound at a time! One day at a time! Take Care
    Girl, when I loaded, I ate big bowls of cereal, bananas, went to buffets, ate lots of burgers and milkshakes, I mean alot until I could eat no more. That was stuffing but it will help for the journey. If you can eat avocados and lots of nuts too. I didn't but it will help too. I did not even count calories, just eat until you fall over. LOL.

OL, Brad Jen debate! hahahaah. The best sugar alternative is Stevia. I buy mine either at Giant Foods or Walmart has a knockoff brand that has the stevia extract. Or you can buy online. I also have Splenda once in a while because I get the diet Lemonade at Chick-fil-a and I know some say that it is not good for P2 but I did okay with it. So use it at your own risk. Everyone is different!

Don't fret, although I think we all did, but you will be fine. I went thru the forums like crazy and got almost all the answers.

Leptin Reset info is here: http://jackkruse.com/my-leptin-prescription/

Quote Originally Posted by jayy View Post
    Hi guys, checking in again Don't have a lot of internet access. So happy to see all the newbies and all the awesome posts!

Well, do I have a story for you guys about why this is so so worth it for us! Last night I had dinner with a group of friends from my younger days who I haven't seen all together in a big group for probably about a year. Some guys in the group who have previously barely spoken to me apart from the usual polite niceties were suddenly very interested in what I had to say! Even going to the effort of inviting me to events (which they could have invited me to before last night via facebook). So, my personality really hasn't changed that much, I suppose we can only attest to it being because I've lost some weight! I mean it's not a huge amount but perhaps enough for them to think "huh she could be quite attractive if she wasn't so big" hahahah. How superficial are humans! I suppose I can't blame them?

Love to you all, stay on the wagon! Remember why we need to do this. For our health, for our confidence, to have people judge us for the RIGHT reasons without our weight being a factor.
    You know that is an awesome story, but see how most people can be about overweight people? I would go to there parties or invites just to meet new people but not for them. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by finallyready View Post
    Hi Ladies, Glad to read all the new post. It's good to come here and know that you are not alone. I must admit since starting this diet a little over a week ago I've never been more aware of food in my life. It seems like all the comericials on tv are of food....or is it that I'm missing the things that I can't have...lol! Anywho I'm determined to get through the next 40 days. I am a little concerned however last week I seemed to lose a pound a day or a little more everyday, but for the last two days I've lost .6 and then .4 pounds...I think that this would be too soon for me to plateau. I've had problems with my TOM for years and have been placed on progestrone to help me have a period each month. My doctor told me to continue taking meds; however I think that might be interfering in my weight loss. I read somewhere that progestrone effects hcg...has anyone else heard this? I've decided to stop taking meds to see if my weight loss increases. That's the only thing that I have done differently this week in comparison to last. Any feed back would be appreciated

Ambercakes: What's the apple thing?
    The first 2 wks I lost over a pound then bam it stops like yours is doing, until I brought back eating fish for lunch and chicken for dinner then back to about a pound off again. But I got so tired of fish I could not stand it. LOL. The first week I would eat the toast but did not ever since, then I stopped eating fruit after 3wks because I did not care for fruit.

I never hear of the progestrone but maybe you can find something about it here on the forum. Dr. S states to stop all meds unless it's life threatening I believe. But to tell you the truth I only read the Pounds and Inches like once and skimmed some times. LOL. So, it's your call.

Quote Originally Posted by cazspice View Post
    Hello all,
    I have made it through three weeks of vlcd, and I am down 24.3# to 260.7!! I can't believe my losses. I had some slow or zero losses around 268 last week, so I am thinking maybe I broke through an old set point because I have been losing over a pound for the past four days.

Thanks for the encouragement on my down day earlier this week, and for the personal experiences with skipping TOM. Though I am stoked about the losses I think I may just be hitting that point where I am tired of vlcd. It's not hard, I am not hungry and don't really have cravings...well, I think I am craving some variety, mixing of veggies, and olive oil!! This morning I started to think about cutting my round short and going straight to a Paleo style P3, but why would I give up losing potentially another 10+ pounds just for an olive oil dressing! It would be really awesome if I could break 250 this round...just one of those mental benchmarks I guess.

So here is to another three weeks of being a big loser!
    Congrats cazspice on the losses! Yayyy!!!

Mental Note to self: Never go passed 30 days on Phase 2!!! LOL! (I think this is my breaking point) Now I will be on the Leptin/P3 starting Saturday morning. Yayy, finally some real food coming up! hahaha.
    No starches or sugar for me! I can do that! Nothing Stevia can't fix, LOL.

I wonder if my pocket can do the Big ass breakfasts every morning. Geesh that is alot of cooking. I might have to do the protein shake. IDK! We'll see! Wish me luck!!

Happy Thursday! Good luck to you all too!
    Last edited by ambercakes; April 12th, 2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: word error, LOL

Weight:
    On Round 2, start date 6/9/12- start weight 324.6
    -----------------------------------------------
    Round 1, start 3/10/12, start weight 352.8, total loss for 31 days= 30.1 lbs.
    Wish me luck!

My Blog here with LR/P3 foods I ate: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/blogs/ambercakes/
    My Pinterest for LR/P3/Paleo Recipes w/ Pics! http://pinterest.com/tinkerbelljcs/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by ImMelting View Post
    Good evening Ladies Hope you are all having a fabulous day. I am needing some some help. I am getting ready, meal planning, shopping, psyching myself up and anxiously waiting for my HCG. Can you tell me your experiences with the load days? I am nervous. I read "load." I say "load." You say "load." My brain hears "BINGE." A pretty nasty little eating habit I have moved mountains to break myself of. I know I need to eat high carb high fat- and I am aiming for 2500-3000. Does this sound right? I think I am more afraid I won't eat enough because I am so afraid it will lead to an all out binge...I am capable of sooooo much more than that. Mmmmm butter and bacon and ohhh don't get me started. If I do eat a bit more will it matter? Can you "Over" load your load days?

Next up- Can someone please tell me if you have used any artificial sweetners and what effect they had on you? (I know what the protocol says I want to know what you all have found) I have not seen a more hotly debated topic since Brad left Jen for that skinny gal with the plump lips! I hate unsweetened coffee! I NEED coffee. What have you all found that makes coffee taste good? Help!

And last but not least- What is Leptin?

Thanks for any help- things are getting serious here. Getting ready to make the commitment! One pound at a time! One day at a time! Take Care
    Hey there,
    I don't think you can overload, but I agree with ambercakes that I think you will hit a point during your load days where it is a chore more than fun!

About sweeteners & coffee...I bought some stevia sweetened fruit mix and vanilla flavoring. I decided to forego the drink mix once I took a closer look at the ingredients...had no idea what some things were so I figured I would just stay away. I had the vanilla stevia in my coffee one time and did not enjoy it. I am a coffee drinker, so I made the committment to just have the TB of milk in my coffee which naturally made me drink just one cup per day. It took some adjustment to just have coffee and a little milk, but I got used to it and still enjoyed it. I decided this week to cut out the milk so that when I move into P3 I will have a clean slate to see how my body responds to dairy. So far going black coffee has been fine as well.

Here's my $.02 - once you start reading about leptin on these boards, you are going to start learning about the paleo/primal diet as well, which is going to educate you (as it did me) on how grains and dairy are doing a number on most people's bodies - causing inflammation, weight gain, and eventually diseases. So I recommend treating this as a real detox/elimination diet so that when you get to P3 you can really feel how certain foods effect you. If you can find the will to cut out some foods/drinks/condiments you are used to for P2, I would do it! I know there is no perfect way to do this diet...just my two cents.

R/P/M
    round 3 P2, hhcg
    Hi ladies how's everybody doing I'm doing good it's been a rough week. I've been o n p 2 r a week now it's getting easier but everyone knows the first week is always hard I've lost 5 pounds. I have really fought the urge to cheat. But I'm very happy be back on hcg improve my life. Reading your comments gives me such courage I hope everyone is having an awesome day.

R/P/M
    R2 /ph2 /Rx gtts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondancer View Post
    Hi ladies how's everybody doing I'm doing good it's been a rough week. I've been o n p 2 r a week now it's getting easier but everyone knows the first week is always hard I've lost 5 pounds. I have really fought the urge to cheat. But I'm very happy be back on hcg improve my life. Reading your comments gives me such courage I hope everyone is having an awesome day.
    Pleased to meet you Son dancer. Congrats on 5 less pounds for you to worry about! Keep fighting that urge to cheat and soon it will be 5 more! I am still waiting for my Hcg to arrive. I am hoping for this week. I have been stocking up on P2 friendly foods and I am ready. Stay strong! I am looking forward to losing with you.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SL
    Hi y'all!!

I just wanted to post...

I'm on Day 6 and I've lost.....

13.4!!!

I was so excited I just had to share. Also, today, I'm in Twoterville!!!!
    ~~Jaime
    Longview, TX

R1P2D6: 13.4

Don't judge me by my past, I don't live there anymore.

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Using Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by losinRNinTX View Post
    Hi y'all!!

I just wanted to post...

I'm on Day 6 and I've lost.....

13.4!!!

I was so excited I just had to share. Also, today, I'm in Twoterville!!!!

That is awesome "losinRNinTX"! The first week to 2wks you will be losing like crazy. Well, I see alot of us do. Keep going. I can't wait to go back to P2 to lose again, although this Leptin Reset/P3 is awesome! LOL.

Good luck!

Yes, everyone should look at the Leptin reset thing for P3 & P4. You will have to read up on it alot here on the threads. I hear that it is much more better than trying the P3 alone. I have been in the LR/P3 for 2 days now and am under a pound of my last hcg use weight (LIW, although I did not injections, LOL). It seems pretty easy.

Good luck to all!

Weight:
    Wish me luck!

My Blog here with LR/P3 foods I ate: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/blogs/ambercakes/
    My Pinterest for LR/P3/Paleo Recipes w/ Pics! http://pinterest.com/tinkerbelljcs/

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Using Pellets
    Blog Entries

P3 Foods

Here is my Pinterest LR/P3 food pics and recipes. (please know the LR information because some cannot eat the nightshade foods, so read the threads and use your judgement).

http://pinterest.com/tinkerbelljcs/

Weight:
    Wish me luck!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/hhcgpellets
    Blog Entries
    Hope everyone had a terrific losing weekend!! AFM, this is day 43 and I have decided to continue on P2 for 60 days. I am 1.2#'s from 90lbs lost.

I see where several people are doing the Leptin Reset, I looked into doing it, but my issue is that I get up at 5:30am and don't know how to eat within 30 minutes. It is total chaos for the first hour I get up with 11 animals to take care of and get a teenager ready for school.LOL Any suggestions?

Have a wonderful day everyone and be BLESSED!!
    Pam
    bbCode:
    bbCode:

6/20/11 loading weight 274
    8/3/2012 167(admitted to hospital for brain tumor)
    8/16/2013