Popular Pages

Page 384 of 587 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5866

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    blessed Congrats on the new job! I am also looking for something new in the medical field since the decline of the economy and my current position now at a dead end at my job

Histeacher Hello This is a great group with a long journey ahead for each of us. Welcome aboard!

See some losses here WOOHOO!! I kinda slipped for an evening and with TOM blah blah blah, I kept that 1lb gain for 3 days but back and with a loss today putting me back into 20lbs lost mark. I am accepting that with my little flaws every now and then this might take me longer than some but I am ok with that. If that one or 2 bites keeps me going for another week then so be it but the 2 days I pay for it isn't as much fun! Not sure if it was the tuna I tried or to many pickles that day or TOM or a combination. Oh well I needed variety and still haveing a hard time "gagging" the food down sometimes. Made some chicken soup last night from a recipe I saw on here and isn't to bad at all so there is at least something new. Happy losses to all!!
    You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there! !

May 22 -1st round 24 lbs gone forever!

sweetiepie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidhcg View Post
    We will be starting Round 2 together on July 6th. Will you stay on this thread? Or will you join another Round 2 July Loaders thread? I wanna us to keep in touch.
    That makes three of us! Loading July 7/8, Saturday/ Sunday. I was planning to just stay here... the general loader threads... I lose interest quickly, and tired of all the skinny people trying to lose a pound or 10.

Still hoping to see some losses in the next round, but a tad apprehensive what to expect. It will again only be 30 days of VLCD this time, going to the Netherlands the first day of P3. Yum. But I really would like to manage 25 pounds in that month... though I will take 20, too. With some more losses the next week or so, I would *love* to be closer to 240 lbs when going.

My next P2 plan is to mainly do fish and chicken, plus veggies. No real loading planned, just eating paleo with a tad more fat - there is nothing with sugar/ carbs I am currently missing enough to indulge, so not causing sudden inflammation seems like a good plan. But probably no water loss in the beginning, so I am curious to see how the losses will work out in that infamous second round.

Any guesses?

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepie View Post
    Ugh. One of my best friends was always my size, then lost 100 lbs through eating "healthy" and exercising... Now she has gained 25 lbs back. And wants to get gastric surgery, a stomach balloon.

She thinks I am nuts for doing things my way, and I really wish she would just try a single round of HCG or even just paleo... but no dice. Her healthy food choices are whole grains etc... all the stuff that is completely off limits for primal diets. Makes me sad, though.... gastric surgery is evil.
    What's funny (not funny ha ha, but funny sad) is that with the gastric bypass, she will shrink her stomach down to nothing, not being able to eat more than a couple of tablespoons of food (here's where food choices are critical!), so she won't be able to take in more than 500 cals a day, the normal complaint about HCG being too low calorie.

We discover the great benefits of Paleo eating, and we tend to get a bit militant about it. No different than the die hard vegans.

I am sorry your friend chose that route. Gaining 25 lbs really isn't a cry for surgery, but we are all looking for the quick fix. Too bad there is no magic pill to lose weight and keep it off. The only thing we can really do is learn a new way of eating. I know from personal experience, that eating SAD (I guess SGD for you!) will make certain people FAT (especially me!). I won't trade the 83 lbs I've lost for anything!

Paleo forever!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepie View Post
    That makes three of us! Loading July 7/8, Saturday/ Sunday. I was planning to just stay here... the general loader threads... I lose interest quickly, and tired of all the skinny people trying to lose a pound or 10.

Still hoping to see some losses in the next round, but a tad apprehensive what to expect. It will again only be 30 days of VLCD this time, going to the Netherlands the first day of P3. Yum. But I really would like to manage 25 pounds in that month... though I will take 20, too. With some more losses the next week or so, I would *love* to be closer to 240 lbs when going.

My next P2 plan is to mainly do fish and chicken, plus veggies. No real loading planned, just eating paleo with a tad more fat - there is nothing with sugar/ carbs I am currently missing enough to indulge, so not causing sudden inflammation seems like a good plan. But probably no water loss in the beginning, so I am curious to see how the losses will work out in that infamous second round.

Any guesses?
    For me, I just cruised thru. I lost some ground that I had made while on Paleo. I lost 8lbs while in P3/4, and bought back 4 just revving up my Paleo eating during loading. I thought that my losses would be slower, but more steady, and I was right (so far). I am still losing more than a pound a day (on VLCD 16 -19 lbs), but this time I seem to be losing inches all over, instead of just the weird areas (back, wrists, arms, neck). During this time I am headed out of size 22 and climbing into 20's and 18's. So far, going from HCG to Paleo to HCG has worked out great!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

sweetiepie
    Yes! Funny enough, there was a huge article in the news today about how bad low-carb eating is for your health - naming paleo in one breath with Atkins. The author obviously has no clue what paleo means... and it definitely isn't low carb in the original sense. No-one "needs" grains, pasta, or potatoes. Veggies are awesome, best served with some fat, and the finished with sweet potatoes. It ain't as if all we are eating is meat... dumbos.

I am sad that my friend is so settled on her definition of healthy eating. I can understand being wary of HCG, completely... but paleo? But then again, there are acceptable definitions of "healthy" in Europe. In Germany, müsli is a must have (you know, sugar-laden whole grains and oats with skim milk), along with potatoes and pasta. In the Netherlands, "boterhammetjes" are a must - sandwich bread (they then choose the brown stuff, that isn't a bit healthier and usually colored to make it look healthy) with low-fat margerine and some "light" spread. It is hard to wrap your head around the idea that margerine is so much more dangerous than plain grass-fed butter.

Been there, done that. And nothing has been quite like paleo before. This is so freaking beneficial in so many ways, I am still amazed. And no, I am not 100% primal... I actually ordered an Asian salad today, obviously done with soy and most certainly with some sugar. I even indulge with a single tab of sweetener a day. But I do these things very occasionally - and if the worst I ever do is have a spritzer of soy or some hidden sugars, I think I am doing okay.

So no, not going back to grains or sugar, either... though hints of the stuff cannot be avoided, unless you cook 100% at home, which I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    For me, I just cruised thru. I lost some ground that I had made while on Paleo. I lost 8lbs while in P3/4, and bought back 4 just revving up my Paleo eating during loading. I thought that my losses would be slower, but more steady, and I was right (so far). I am still losing more than a pound a day (on VLCD 16 -19 lbs), but this time I seem to be losing inches all over, instead of just the weird areas (back, wrists, arms, neck). During this time I am headed out of size 22 and climbing into 20's and 18's. So far, going from HCG to Paleo to HCG has worked out great!
    Awesome motivation - thank you! I am really hoping that not loading with sugar or carbs will make a difference... and really, P2 is only paleo without the added fat and more limited choices. I am pretty sure I can hack better-tasting meals the second time around, just having cooked so much in P3.

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Rx SQ injections
    Wow I just noticed that I haven't posted in months : Ooops
    Ok I'm back , Looks like everyone has being doing wonderful , I'm having fun going back and reading post
    I spent the month of May living with college students as I stayed with my daughter after her surgery to help her, since she wasn't able to come home.
    Thank goodness I was on P4 during that time so I stayed with my LDW mostly

I started R2 on 6/14 and today is my VLCD11 and I'm getting close to Onederland. Oh I can't wait, I hope everyone has a great day, I'm going back to catch up reading every-ones post (I have a lot of reading LOL )
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    AMEN RUSTY! I wouldn't trade mine either!

Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

Please please please...Stay Focused!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidhcg View Post
    Hey Caz,

We will be starting Round 2 together on July 6th. Will you stay on this thread? Or will you join another Round 2 July Loaders thread? I wanna us to keep in touch. I will also stay on this thread as well as my March Loaders 2012 thread. I don't wanna just fade out because Newcomers like to know how we are doing. We have to keep all encouraged. Its a lifetime journey and we are all in this together.
    Hey Cupid and Sweetiepie - that is great we will be starting P2 together in the weeks ahead! I am so eager to get started I think I might take a patch with me on vacation so I can load and start P2 the day I get home (July 9th)! I feel like my body has finally stabilized in the past week, and now I feel so ready to go back to losing! Would it be worth it to start a July Loaders group for "big losers"? Maybe we could attract some other people that aren't on this board. I am happy to stay on this forum as well...we seem to be pretty diverse which is nice as well.

AFM, I have just over a week left on maintenance. Primal is still going great, though it is so hot here I am starting to get averse to cooking every day and heating up my apartment! I am holding steady between 232-233. Pyschologically, it would be awesome to get to 230 or 229, but I think I am going to have to be patient and wait for those losses on P2 in July. I am starting to have fantasies of becoming a yoga instructor or a crossfit junkie, which is so strange but reflective of how much better I am feeling about my body! My mom was in town yesterday and I am trying hard to get her to at least try Paleo or an elimination diet - she has so much inflammation she has started limping; I hate seeing her that way, but she is still resistant to giving up grains and dairy even if it would make her feel better...you just can't force people to change even when it is in their best interest. sigh.
    Round 1 Mar 19 - May 3, 2012
    Start: 285 LPW: 249.6 Lost: 35.4#

Round 2 Jul 7 - Aug 7, 2012
    Start: 235.3 LPW: 206.8 Lost: 28.5#

Round 3 Oct 8 - Nov 8, 2012
    Start: 205.9 LPW: Lost:

R/P/M
    R3/P2/rx injections
    ZIpp-Thanks for the congrats on the new job..im excited!
    Cupid, Caz, And sweetie - i will be loading a week after you all on the 14th/15th im so ready for round #2.

Disney- Welcome back! I cant wait to be in ONEDERLAND!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    Since so many of us will be loading at the same time...I think we should continue on this same thread. It works for me. Thanks guys!

Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

Please please please...Stay Focused!