Popular Pages

Page 402 of 587 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 5861

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidhcg View Post
    Thanks. 100 days was a long time. LOL. But I survived. I probably won't do that again this time but I do plan to stay on until I lose 35-40 lbs NOT including load weight whatever that was (lol); I should complete this round around the end of august and then I can do 1 more round so I can be at my goal weight of 195 by Christmas. I'm about 5'8 and my plan is to hang between 175 and 195. I don't wanna be super skinny. I won't look like me.

We are both doing very well. Just look where we've come from we've got this in the bag. Happy Losses!
    We are on the exact same page! I am going until 185, after that, I will let Paleo carry to where my body wants to be. The "Powers that Be" claim I should weigh between 125 to 165, with optimal being 147 (swizzle stick anyone?), which is incredibly low. I think I will be holding around 165-175.

I guess folks who haven't had to lose as much as we have don't get it. We aren't shooting for Supermodel, we are shooting for healthy! I am so glad we are doing this together!

You are looking so great! Keep up the great work. Remember: eyes on the prize!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

sweetiepie
    Just read the Mark's Daily Apple article on loose skin. That would definitely mean that I need to be skinny eventually... I just currently hate my belly and feel like it is getting flabbier, which wouldn't be all that surprising - I have lost most at my belly and hips. I always envy those bigger Dove models, with curves but really tight. I wanna be tight!

But... not today. Dinner was yummy, now off to get some more work done. Brilliant, stressful day at the office, so I am all energized. Ooh, and I will try getting B12 tomorrow... I crashed at 4pm yesterday and felt like crap this morning - so I think some B12 could help. If the pharmacy doesn't give me the third degree again for buying stuff to inject.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I guess folks who haven't had to lose as much as we have don't get it. We aren't shooting for Supermodel, we are shooting for healthy! I am so glad we are doing this together!

!
    I was told I should be about 135-150. I was 135 back in high school and very thin. Obviously now 20 years later and 3 kids later my body doesn't look like it did back then and I know it never will. I accept that (sorta) and I am aiming for healthy approx 160-170 not skinny!
    You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there! !

May 22 -1st round 24 lbs gone forever!

sweetiepie
    I've been so mad this week - HCG was in the broadsheets a lot, and just reading the comments made me mad. Skinny people do not get that "eating less and moving more" is not a strategy when you are fat! If I have no feeling of being hungry and constantly crave sugar, because I was leptin-resistant, coupled with a body only burning glycogen... I cannot just eat less and move more. How in the world was I supposed to sport? I was on crutches half the time...

They do not get it. It is why WW doesn't work for me... inflammation was still high, and I was eating crap the whole time, reallocating my points to alow for ice cream. Meh.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    So after rereading that article, it got me wondering about having breakfast in P2...I wonder if part of the benefit of hcg if you follow Dr. S's timing of meals (lunch and dinner) is that we are in essence doing an intermittent fast every day?

Sweetie and anyone else trying the LR timing of meals during P2...what do you think?
    Round 1 Mar 19 - May 3, 2012
    Start: 285 LPW: 249.6 Lost: 35.4#

Round 2 Jul 7 - Aug 7, 2012
    Start: 235.3 LPW: 206.8 Lost: 28.5#

Round 3 Oct 8 - Nov 8, 2012
    Start: 205.9 LPW: Lost:

Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian VeggieMama's Avatar
    Texas. Steak Day Alternatives (Vary Type for Multple Days): Fage (36 oz + 1 cup berries p/day)
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/RxCream (R1 -29, R2 -27, R3 -25, R4 -12)
    I can endorse biotin pills, too. My hair is not coming out in clumps (although it still comes out) and nail growth is helped immensely.

I don't do LR, but I always seemed to need something in my stomach by mid-morning, so I stole usually the grissini portion from lunch for that (which is about 20 calories, so one could use whatever equals about 20 calories in melba btw). I stuck to protocol and was happy with that timing. I don't see why you can't allocate the menu however way you want, only given the no 2 grissini/2 fruit together rule.

sweetiepie
    I never did LR - but always had breakfast on P3. I only started having breakfast on P2 today, no clue yet... weigh-in tomorrow will tell, though I also did turkey today, which isn't on protocol. Though really, for me it is just a big chicken.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    We are on the exact same page! I am going until 185, after that, I will let Paleo carry to where my body wants to be. The "Powers that Be" claim I should weigh between 125 to 165, with optimal being 147 (swizzle stick anyone?), which is incredibly low. I think I will be holding around 165-175.

You are looking so great! Keep up the great work. Remember: eyes on the prize!
    AMEN Rusty. I do NOT wanna be a stick! LOL. I'm glad we are doing this together as well. It certainly helps to have support. This forum is AWESOME and I love everybody on here as we are certainly ALL in the same boat! LOL. I've got my eyes on the prize and I can't wait to get it!

Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

Please please please...Stay Focused!

R/P/M
    2nd Phase 2 (Cycling)/RX SL
    I agree!! I'm not looking to be skinny. I would LOVE to get to pre-kiddo weight though which would put me at 165-170 (I'm 5' 10"). To be honest, to get out of the "obese" range will make me over-the-moon happy. Anything after that will be unreal.

Started journey @ 261
    Ended R2P2 @ 222.4
    I see 3 (but crossing my fingers for just 2) more rounds in my future.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by lm42 View Post
    Hi everyone,

i've just found this website and have been amazed at the amount of amazing info that's here. Reading about other's journeys is very motivating. I'm on r1p2d10 and can't believe how the scale is moving. I've always struggled a bit with my weight since at teenager- lost a bit, gained a bit more. You know how it goes. Major exercise and sports keep it kinda under control until an accident in my 20's then it just ran away from me. Eventually ended up at 302, and at 5' 2" that's seriously overweight. I've lost 18lb in 10 days and am completely amazed at the loss.

I've a question that i hope some of you can help me with. One thing i've always dreaded is the thought of all the loose skin after major weight loss. Has anyone got any tips on how to minimise it? Ideally i should lose more than half my body weight, but i'm trying not to think about that. Small steps...........

thanks,
    Loose skin!! I am down 85 lbs and have all sorts of it, and I love it! (not really, but you know what I mean!) I think that taking the proper breaks really helps IMHO. I just finished a 12 week break and the sagging skin isn't as bad as when I finished round 3. I take biotin, use salt scrubs once a week (to address shedding dead skin), use a "skin firming" lotion daily (when off protocol), and take Epsom salt bath soaks. I also get massages when off protocol as well. The good news is that when I have my clothes on, people can't really tell. I SHOCKED my friend last week by showing her my belly! She said she would have never guessed I had so much extra! After this round I have another long break and will really focus on to toning. The way i see it is, I lost so much weight so easily and fast, I can be patient with my skin

AFM - VLCD day 4 and all is well! Lost all of load weight and should be at least back to my LIW from my last round within a day or two (lots of vacationing right before I started, other than that, I didn't gain during my break). Feeling good and comfortable, only have enough HCG for a short round this time (first 3 rounds were 40 days) so I am hoping to make the most of it. I eat SO much chili, seriously, like one meal a day of chili. I may as well call this the "chili diet"! People at work even say, "going to eat you chili?". I just find it so easy because I can make 5 or 6 meals at once which include the meat AND veggie in one. Very portable, and I travel a lot so it helps!

That's all for now, happy releases everyone! It's so cool that so many of us started at the same time, I love it!