Popular Pages

Page 430 of 587 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5861

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    So, this online match has been great so far via email - honest, communicative, funny. And we planned our first date to go to a concert on Tuesday! I am really excited, which is great because it is distracting me from the fact that I am still in my stall. I know I will lose more eventually, but the combo of TOM and stall is just dreadful.

Due to the impending date night, I am going to end this round this weekend so I will be in P3 by Tuesday. It also means I am going to have to go spend some cash on some pants that actually fit, even though they probably won't fit by the end of the month if all goes well. Oh well...it will be worth it to get to show off a little.
    Round 1 Mar 19 - May 3, 2012
    Start: 285 LPW: 249.6 Lost: 35.4#

Round 2 Jul 7 - Aug 7, 2012
    Start: 235.3 LPW: 206.8 Lost: 28.5#

Round 3 Oct 8 - Nov 8, 2012
    Start: 205.9 LPW: Lost:

Hi girls -

You guys are all such an inspiration. I read this thread a ton but I need to start contributing. I finished my first round of P2 38 days, and I lost 27lbs. I just started P3 foods today - um its SOOOO weird to be using fats, but I'll survive LOL. I am excited about HCG, this really is a life changer. I started at 291 and now 263. I really am hopefully that in a year from now Ill be at optimal health.

I hope you all are having a great day because you always are such an encouragement to me.
    Hope

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    Welcome hopefloats! Glad you decided to chime in. Congrats on your first round!! I think a lot of us are finishing up rounds and will be right there with you during P3!
    Round 1 Mar 19 - May 3, 2012
    Start: 285 LPW: 249.6 Lost: 35.4#

Round 2 Jul 7 - Aug 7, 2012
    Start: 235.3 LPW: 206.8 Lost: 28.5#

Round 3 Oct 8 - Nov 8, 2012
    Start: 205.9 LPW: Lost:

Hey Caz, this man is starting to sound promising. I'm excited for you!.....Love that you're needing new smaller trousers. This is shaping up to be a great year for you and all of us.

Welcome Hopefloats. I'm happy you found our little thread and yes, this is the best place to be on the entire board! You did well on your first round. My only advice is to start off slowly in P3 and build on your food intake so not to throw a curve ball at your body causing weight gain. I bounced around a few pounds for a while in P3 at first but I'm holding at this weight and hope to for the rest of this month and then I'll be embarking on another round.

It was a good day for me although I felt bloated for some reason. Well, truth be told I felt fat but hey I am still fat so I'm not going to beat myself up about feeling that way. Instead I continued to think positive and focused on where I was before I started this journey and where I'm at now. I still can't believe it!

Have a great evening everyone.

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, HCG drops
    What to go bodyslimway!! I'm in the same category! I am on R1P2D11 and have already lost 15lbs!! Even though it's only 15lbs, I feel different!!! My body is not as achy anymore, my knee hurts less and I just feel different!! I am NEW here too, and looking for A LOT of encouragement! I'm never hungry, but just want to emotionally eat!! Aaagh I want that to go away!! lol I look forward to chattin with ya!

sweetiepie
    Quote Originally Posted by cazspice View Post
    So, this online match has been great so far via email - honest, communicative, funny. And we planned our first date to go to a concert on Tuesday! I am really excited, which is great because it is distracting me from the fact that I am still in my stall. I know I will lose more eventually, but the combo of TOM and stall is just dreadful.

Due to the impending date night, I am going to end this round this weekend so I will be in P3 by Tuesday. It also means I am going to have to go spend some cash on some pants that actually fit, even though they probably won't fit by the end of the month if all goes well. Oh well...it will be worth it to get to show off a little.

Well, I hope the date is fun! I just did a crude job of taking in pants that were three sizes too big. Basically took the outer seam in 2 inches, which yes, made the pockets smaller, too - then added a triangle sew-off to the middle back. They aren't perfect, but - I can wear them again. And I always wear stuff that is a tad longer on top, so the crude job at the waist won't show.

Last VLCD today... gotta go food shopping tonight. Second day without injections, I am 2 lbs under my LDW. Life is good.

Well, weight-wise, at least. Currently having to deal with our tax office, which causes major heart burn... but I hope we manage to sort it out before I go to the Netherlands. Then I seem to have trouble with my friends here, which I wasn't aware of, and which hurts like hell. This is my so-called party group... many of them also spend their free time together, I usually only see them at parties, and not all that often. I love most of them dearly, but I work two jobs, and life is just too busy at times.

A group is going to Amsterdam in October, so am I - huge party weekend planned. They already have their sleeping and transport booked, but I was going to meet up with them in any case, though flying in a day earlier and meeting some Dutch friends while there. Now I am unsure if they even want me to join them... got some very rude/ confusing mail yesterday, getting me to tears... and no clarification when I asked the whole group. Well, almost the whole group, since one girl that is going hates me, always had... oh, we can be fake-friendly, but.

If I am persona non grata, I rather know up front. Will see some of them on Saturday, now I am apprehensive all of a sudden. I hate bitchiness like that.

Ugh. At the office. Smart girl. Left my lunch at home. This is not my day.
    Last edited by sweetiepie; August 2nd, 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Women!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    Sorry to hear that sweetiepie, friend drama is never good! Tell them they're old enough & ugly enough to be mature and tell you if they have a problem

I am feeling better now, less fatigued. Still going to ask the doctor about it though. I work at a family doctor occasionally on the side so I'll perhaps ask one of the doctors there who I am close with. I don't usually like telling them too much about me though haha even though free medical care is part of my job, I work with them! I do need to have a consult about 2 ongoing sports injuries anyway.

I am actually quite worried about my injuries but I do tend to do that and then things usually aren't as bad as I've feared. They're both chronic and ongoing so the options are basically surgery or annoying physiotherapy. Ironically neither of the injuries are due to being so big so at least I can't fret even more fearing that my weight is making them worse, because I had both of the injuries even when skinny!

I'm not seeing much movement on the scale but I am awaiting a whoosh. It better come, I know for a FACT I have been creating a calorie deficit everyday. Stupid calories in calories out.

Gym has been going well besides ongoing old injuries. I realised the other day that I have been going 2-4 times a week for approx. 3 months now! Hoorah. Tonight I couldn't be bothered thinking so just did an hour of light cardio. I have been going 4 times a week for the last 3 weeks and don't want to overdo it. The day before my really bad fatigue I had done a huge weight lifting session, much more than I normally do, I did like 1.25hrs cardio + 30mins lifting, so I'm worried that maybe I am overdoing it. I am sticking to primal principles though and avoiding chronic cardio or anything overly inflammatory, also keeping my heart rate at 55-75% max. Again, where is this weight loss with all of this increased activity and quality food! Frustrating body.

Life is good though, just plonking along. I am impatient but satisfied all at the same time. Maybe will cycle back into P2 style eating sometime soon
    Highest ever weight: 282.4 lb (Feb)
    Current weight: 226.0 lb

Total weightloss so far: 56.4 lb | First goal: 227.0 lb | Progress: 100%!!!!!

~23lb lost with hcg, ~33lb lost with primal/clean eating

Because the next 6 months will pass whether I lose weight or not. I cannot be healthy overnight, but I can look back in 6 months and be thankful I finally started.

sweetiepie
    Jealous about your physical determination. Man, I am still a couch potatoe. Not quite as bad as I was, since no more pain when walking, but still...

Friend drama - I told them outright that I would appreciate knowing if I was persona non grata or otherwise unwelcome during the party weekend, then I could make my own arrangements... No reply. Which maybe should tell me something. I am assuming I will see most of them on Saturday, curious if that will be weird, or if the whole episode will just be ignored, or if someone will say something. I was just surprised that the guy who actually bitched at me is someone who never had a problem with me. The girl I could have understood, she really dislikes me - her, I didn't send the message to, either. She is basically anorexic, and has always given me the impression that my weight was a personal insult to her. We are just not on the same wave length.

Hoping a Swedish friend of mine will join me for the party weekend, plus I obviously have loads of Dutch friends around... will decide on how to book once I see David next weekend. In an ideal world, he'd take Friday off, go clubbing with me on Thursday, and possibly join us for some of the other parties, too... but I hate being dependent on him, since he can be so moody. And I rather sleep in Amsterdam, sharing a room with Christian, close to the action, than go back and forth between The Hague and Amsterdam.

R/P/M
    2nd Phase 2 (Cycling)/RX SL
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Good morning everyone! Today I reached another goal, 100 lbs lost! I am getting close to the teens, and couldn't be happier (unless I was at my total goal!). For those who are wondering if the sacrifices are worth it, I say yes! HCG does work! You have to do your part, and let HCG do it's job!

Happy losses to all!
    That is FANTASTIC!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats.

Started journey @ 261
    Ended R2P2 @ 222.4
    I see 3 (but crossing my fingers for just 2) more rounds in my future.