Popular Pages

Page 62 of 587 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    R2P2 125 IU Subq
    How many of you girls follow the rule of breaks between rounds?

r1 to r2 - 3 weeks on p4
    r2 to r3- 5 weeks on p4
    r3 to r4 9 weeks on p4

and so on...basically adding 2 weeks then 4 then 8 weeks then 16 weeks to p4 on each round...

R/P/M
    R1/P2/pellets
    From what I hear you are supposed to break so your liver can maintain and your skin can catch up to your weight loss. Your body is not meant to always eat 500 calories of the same exact thing, especially if youre combining it with hcg. You need to break.

R/P/M
    R3/P2
    How did everyone do today with Easter? I managed to eat two steaks, one time with lettuce the other with tomatoes. and I had two apples because I couldn't stand seeing everyone else enjoying all the goodies and me nothing. I did take one tiny bite of a bunny...darn kids!

I know two of the same foods isn't on protocol but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. It beat the alternative, brats, weiners sausage!
    ~Stephanie, mom to 2 of the best boys in the world, "Scoot" and "Coco"

R1 total lbs lost 63.1 total inches lost 35.25
    R2 (21 day) total lbs lost 15.8 Lots of stress and life changes. Stopped taking hcg. Maintained at about + 5lbs.
    R3 start load 9/19/11

Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R2P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    I only had one family dinner to deal with and I brought my own chicken and ate the asparagus there and brought my own strawberries so while they ate pie and cupcakes I would have something to nibble on. I "cheated" a bite by eating a few hardboiled eggs my daughter broke while coloring them....I did not eat the yolks. I consider that pretty good considering the damage I could have done with that pecan pie and cupcakes!!!

I am with you Stephanie.....you gotta do what ya gotta do.
    url]http://pinkonhcg.blogspot.com/[/url]
    Holly
    Start R1 1.23.11 at 251.9
    Start R2 228
    R2 Wk1-15

R/P/M
    R3/vlcd/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I only had one family dinner to deal with and I brought my own chicken and ate the asparagus there and brought my own strawberries so while they ate pie and cupcakes I would have something to nibble on. I "cheated" a bite by eating a few hardboiled eggs my daughter broke while coloring them....I did not eat the yolks. I consider that pretty good considering the damage I could have done with that pecan pie and cupcakes!!!

I am with you Stephanie.....you gotta do what ya gotta do.
    Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by scootncocosmama View Post
    How did everyone do today with Easter? I managed to eat two steaks, one time with lettuce the other with tomatoes. and I had two apples because I couldn't stand seeing everyone else enjoying all the goodies and me nothing. I did take one tiny bite of a bunny...darn kids!

I know two of the same foods isn't on protocol but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. It beat the alternative, brats, weiners sausage!
    Yum sounds good you did great. I ate a steak last night and did a detox bath and was up .4 today,. so pissed. So needless to say I am strict today eating chicken,cucumbers and apple so far. Prob chicken, greenbeans and that is it for the rest of the night. It was hard putting the kids baskets together I wanted to eat the candy so bad! I didn;t though. I have some SF russel stovers but am afraid to eat one in case of gaining. I was going to have to go to my MIL and watch them all eat but my daughter has been sick with a cold so she and I stayed home. It made it easy for me to not have to even see the food.

I am one of the Large Girls. I am also tall. I started at 279 on Feb 1st and today I am down 52.5 lbs. I am loving this diet and it was only hard the first week. Today was an easy day, I just had to eat my apple while everyone else at blackberry cobbler.

R/P/M
    R3/vlcd/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by KRSST View Post
    I am one of the Large Girls. I am also tall. I started at 279 on Feb 1st and today I am down 52.5 lbs. I am loving this diet and it was only hard the first week. Today was an easy day, I just had to eat my apple while everyone else at blackberry cobbler.
    Welcome! Seems like we started about the same time. I think it can be easy but holidays with kids are hard lol.

R/P/M
    R2P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Everyday is hard with kids...esp the little ones who think they are being nice trying to shove their food in you face wanting to share. Each moment that I say no thank you makes me a stronger person.
    url]http://pinkonhcg.blogspot.com/[/url]
    Holly
    Start R1 1.23.11 at 251.9
    Start R2 228
    R2 Wk1-15

R/P/M
    R3/P2
    So my little cheat yesterday didn't seem to bother me on the scales today, 1.8 lbs down. But I know it can take a couple of days to show so we shall see.
    ~Stephanie, mom to 2 of the best boys in the world, "Scoot" and "Coco"

R1 total lbs lost 63.1 total inches lost 35.25
    R2 (21 day) total lbs lost 15.8 Lots of stress and life changes. Stopped taking hcg. Maintained at about + 5lbs.
    R3 start load 9/19/11

Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Hi ladies!
    I'm new here and new to this thread. I ordered my first HCG drops yesterday and should begin the VLCD this weekend. This thread is very inspiring! I will absolutely be back to post my weight loss results here. I have a lot of faith that this program is the answer to my prayers!