Popular Pages

Page 67 of 587 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    R4, P3, Paleo/Primal eating with Leptin reset timing for life
    Blog Entries
    Welcome everyone new here! You will learn so much about what your body prefers you feed it ... and it isn't what you *think* you love to eat, either! When you clean out your body with the clean P2 eating your body will thank you with wonderful weight losses and you will feel SOOOOO good!

When I started I had to clean out my cupboards of ANYTHING not P2 in order to keep myself away from the wrong stuff. If anyone lived in my house that wouldn't let me do this, I'm afraid I could NOT have gotten started with this or maintained during P3 & P4! Was hard enough with just ME and my own food sensitivities. (Some ladies feed their families what they eat on P2, just more of it) I bought an inexpensive countertop grill so I could quickly grill my 3.5 oz beef, fish, or chicken, as I don't do microwaves anymore. I plop my freshly grilled meat on top of my lettuce or fresh spinach leaves and sprinkle lots of seasonings over them (making sure my seasonings don't have sugar or starch added ... reading labels is a must!).

I discovered that much of the reason I was always fat (first doctor prescribed diet at age 8) was due to sensitivities to foods that most people actually DIET with! I could not eat just 1 bread anything. I ate my whole box of grissini at 1 sitting during week 1 of HCG ... we are only allowed 20 cals of the bread things and I simply could not do it, so I don't eat the bread products at all. That's a food sensitivity, to not be able to eat just one. It isn't a moral failure! Important that you know that!

Someone asked about pellets. I haven't used them, but Beth_M, who stops by here once in a while has. She started at 350-something, had a lap band, gained, started HCG and has reached goal. She's a beautiful example of how this protocol works!

So many here have lost amazing amounts of weight in a very short time. I am purposely losing slowly because I can't afford cosmetic surgery to tighten up sagging skin... even if I could stand the thought of someone cutting on my body. I'm older and the possibility that my sagging skin will remain long after I lose just haunts me silly! However, I am just soooooo thankful that I have found something that works, and I've found this forum to help me learn how to slowly add new foods in during P3 so that I "hear" what my body is telling me concerning what to eat and what not to eat. And I've also learned on this forum about how to "clear" food sensitivities so stabilizing is possible while eating some of my favorites. Couldn't do that very well until I got to Round 3, which I'm just winding down in P3 ... will be breaking and maintaining until late June.

Best wishes to everyone!! It's so great to be a real loser!!
    From 376, lost some over 3 years ... Started HCG October 31, 2010 - Sept 30, 2011, - 53 lb with 4 rounds HCG protocol.
    Maintained w/ Paleo April 22 - June 1, when I started losing. Lost an additional 20 lb with Paleo eating between rounds.
    Back to Paleo 10-1-2011 @ 278
    100 lb GONE 10-13-2011
    Kathy

Left this forum permanently 10/29/2011.

See: www.jackkruse.com, www.marksdailyapple.com
    Stop the government from making supplements PRESCRIPTION ONLY http://www.anh-usa.org/

R/P/M
    R3/vlcd/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Congrats Natalie.....you have done a great job!!!! About the husband.... he is my worst enemy !!! He does not mean to but whatever. I am always putting on clothes and telling him "LOOK, these are baggy now and they did not fit when I started" Yea, I have no problem telling my husband to look, He is always telling how proud he is of me now....but it took him a while before he realized it was important for me to hear that. Men sometimes need to be told what to say just to prime the pump.

Pink - thanks. I have told him, and showed him clothes etc. I just bagged up 2 garabage bags of clothes 3-4 times bigger then what I wear now and nothing. Oh well at this point in my life I have to be happy about it myself and not rely on anyone else.

R/P/M
    R3/vlcd/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Originally Posted by NatalieB
    So today I have officially lost 50.1lbs! So excited that I made it to 50lbs. I still have a long ways to go but this has been great. I started in Feb and have done a total of 7 weeks on drops ( 1 full 3 weeks and 2 cycles).

I keep trying to do the math and cant figure out how you did this....not judging I just want to do the same thing... you can pm me if you want. I just want as much detail so I can do it too!!! If I could lose 50 pounds in that amount of time before summer I would wait ti after the summer to finish up. I have issues with heat stroke in the summer and really dont want people saying HCG is the reason.
    Hi Pink- well I started hcg on feb5th and did 23 days on drops, then 3 days vlcd no drops. I lost 31lbs. Then I did 3 weeks P3. I then loaded again and did 2 weeks p2 and lost 10lbs and 7 days p3 ( 2 of the days were vlcd no drops). Then I started p2 again ( currently on and have lost 10lbs) and I am going to go 3-4 weeks this time, only because the way it works out I need to be on maintence May 15/16/17 and then again jume9th for 3weeks.

I know I am not the usual cycler and I have not done p4 but when I get to my last round I will do a full p3 and p4. I also do a detox program which is drops and take a lot of supplements through my homeopathic practiciner that has allowed me to maximize my losses.

R/P/M
    R3/vlcd/HCG Drops
    Stephanie I have not set another goal, I mean kind of I want to get under 200 by June and I am at 215.2 right now, so I think first it will be to get under 200 and then after that make another goal. Are you still on one long round? I have been on p2 for 2 weeks and darn it I just want to be under 200 so bad, I have about 17 more days I could be on p2 before I need to go to p3 because I am going out of town for business for a few days. I hope I can do it, I mean I know I can just hoping the 15 pounds in 2 more weeks is reasonable. If not, I will jump back in and try again on a short round before June.

R/P/M
    R2P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    wow natalie, that is impressive. You lost 31 lbs in 23 days...that is incredible. The detox program or the supplements..are they something that you can get online? I am all about doing anything to get down. Any suggestions that you have learned that you would like to share would be awesome. I dont have a dr around my area. We have two plastic surgeons who write prescriptions but they really dont seem to know anything about the diet.

Oh a sidenote--I am so happy this thread exist. I like being around people that start where I start and not starting at my goal weight.
    url]http://pinkonhcg.blogspot.com/[/url]
    Holly
    Start R1 1.23.11 at 251.9
    Start R2 228
    R2 Wk1-15

R/P/M
    R1/P2/pellets
    That is so awesome Natalie, I wish I was that close to 200 pounds. So everyone has some good ideas, I had some lettuce today and um now I had a few strawberries but I am fixing chicken on the grill for dinner with a little garlic for flavor.

R/P/M
    R3/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieB View Post
    Stephanie I have not set another goal, I mean kind of I want to get under 200 by June and I am at 215.2 right now, so I think first it will be to get under 200 and then after that make another goal. Are you still on one long round? I have been on p2 for 2 weeks and darn it I just want to be under 200 so bad, I have about 17 more days I could be on p2 before I need to go to p3 because I am going out of town for business for a few days. I hope I can do it, I mean I know I can just hoping the 15 pounds in 2 more weeks is reasonable. If not, I will jump back in and try again on a short round before June.
    Yeah I'm still on P2 and I'm staying there till I get tired or my body tells me I've had enough, time for a break. But right now I feel incredible!! I know what I can have and it's working for me. So I'm going to stay here for a while longer.
    ~Stephanie, mom to 2 of the best boys in the world, "Scoot" and "Coco"

R1 total lbs lost 63.1 total inches lost 35.25
    R2 (21 day) total lbs lost 15.8 Lots of stress and life changes. Stopped taking hcg. Maintained at about + 5lbs.
    R3 start load 9/19/11

Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R1 / P3 / RX injections
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieB View Post
    So today I have officially lost 50.1lbs! So excited that I made it to 50lbs. I still have a long ways to go but this has been great. I started in Feb and have done a total of 7 weeks on drops ( 1 full 3 weeks and 2 cycles).
    Amazing! Congratulations!
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

~Penney

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world" -Ghandi

RX HCG R1 P3
    6/2/11 P2 R1 LDW 198.6 (-22)
    6/5/11 P3: 197.2 (1.4 below LDW)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/pellets
    Scoot youre doing longer than a 40 day round? I heard that you shouldnt do that though.

R/P/M
    R3/P2
    Anyone have any experiance with poison oak or ivy? I have one or the other, not sure which, I think oak considering I was cleaning around the oak tree and I have got it all over, on my face, arms, legs, UNMENTIONABLES!!! Any home remedies that are hcg ok?
    ~Stephanie, mom to 2 of the best boys in the world, "Scoot" and "Coco"

R1 total lbs lost 63.1 total inches lost 35.25
    R2 (21 day) total lbs lost 15.8 Lots of stress and life changes. Stopped taking hcg. Maintained at about + 5lbs.
    R3 start load 9/19/11

Calorie Counter