Popular Pages

Page 91 of 586 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Big Girls Are on This Forum? Weighing Over 250 Lbs?

R/P/M
    R1P2VLCD HHCG
    Good morning ladies,

Congrats on the losses. Glad everyone is staying focused and remaining strong. My first day of VLCD wasn't bad yesterday. I woke up to a -2.6 on the scales today. Got rid of my load weight and some. So looking forward to a skinny future. Before I started this diet I was 260.5 a month ago. I lost 10.4 lbs on my own and adding it to my loss today of 2.6 means I have lost 13 lbs so far. Yay!!

AFM- I am 26, I live in Southern California. City of Orange. (by Disneyland) I have a beautiful 3 year old little girl, named Hailey Isabella. I have always been a thick girl, but not necessarily fat. After I gave birth to my daughter, it was like my body changed and it was harder for me to lose the weight. I think too it had to do with my being on a strict bedrest for 9 months while I was pregnant. My husband and I seperated 3 months ago and he is living outside of our house, while we "work" on everything. So I dont have much of a support system right now other than my daughter.

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to reading everyones losses today
    Much Love,
    Alexandra

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R3/p2/RX SubQ
    CONGRATULATIONS Alexandra!!!! That is GREAT progress! Keep up the good work!
    "You cannot change the direction of the wind...but you can adjust your sails"...:-)

R3/P2/week one - (-8.8 lbs)
    R3/P2/week two - (-2.6 lbs) Total R3 loss -11.4 lbs
    R3/P2/week three - (-3.6 lbs) Total R3 loss - 15.0 lbs
    Onederland is getting closer and closer...:-)

R/P/M
    R3/P2/RxSUBL
    Blog Entries
    Hi there! Got to the scale this morning but then again, not at the regular time (my schedule here lately is very crazy which does not help at all! Grrr....) so not sure if I lost 1.5 or 2.5 Hopefully tomorrow morning I will be able to know for sure. I am keeping the ticker as it is today just in case. (never thought 3lbs would be such a big deal for me!!!) :-) I am trying to be as careful today as possible just in case & drinking even more water, hopefully I will see good numbers tomorrow. We'll see...

@ Cindarella, WTG girl!!!! You are doing awesome!

@ skinnybound, WTG too!!! I am sorry about your marriage situation; hope the 2 of you can solve your problems pretty soon. As for support system, well I know we are all here and is not the same but please know we are. Also, do you have family around? Friends? Anyone close that maybe could join you in this journey or at least be willing to chat with you every other day, or visit? I hope you do, and still if you don't, please know that even at a distance, I feel I can speak for everyone else in saying, we are all here for you ok? Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Feb 2011/Highest weight @ 315lbs before HCG.
    R1: March22-May28 - 43.4lbs = 265.6lbs
    R2: May29-Aug7: - 26.2lbs = 239.4lbs
    Stayed in P3 then P4 thru December2011
    Feb 2012/Gained back.... :-(
    R3: Feb06 - VLCD1 Started @ 263.6lbs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol-Marie View Post
    Hi there! Got to the scale this morning but then again, not at the regular time (my schedule here lately is very crazy which does not help at all! Grrr....) so not sure if I lost 1.5 or 2.5 Hopefully tomorrow morning I will be able to know for sure. I am keeping the ticker as it is today just in case. (never thought 3lbs would be such a big deal for me!!!) :-) I am trying to be as careful today as possible just in case & drinking even more water, hopefully I will see good numbers tomorrow. We'll see...

@ Cindarella, WTG girl!!!! You are doing awesome!

@ skinnybound, WTG too!!! I am sorry about your marriage situation; hope the 2 of you can solve your problems pretty soon. As for support system, well I know we are all here and is not the same but please know we are. Also, do you have family around? Friends? Anyone close that maybe could join you in this journey or at least be willing to chat with you every other day, or visit? I hope you do, and still if you don't, please know that even at a distance, I feel I can speak for everyone else in saying, we are all here for you ok? Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
    You got this I know you will do great!!! water water water... it is becoming my best friend!

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You.

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindarella View Post
    You got this I know you will do great!!! water water water... it is becoming my best friend!
    Exactly how I feel... I think water has become my best friend.
    Current Round 2 p2

Round 1 p2: lost total of 31lbs in 45 days
    Total Amount Til Final Goal Round 2: 103.4
    Total Amount Til Final Goal Round 1: 134.4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_o.w. View Post
    Exactly how I feel... I think water has become my best friend.
    And this is why we are great hcg buddies~!

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You.

R/P/M
    R2P2 125 IU Subq
    Im jumping in and joining the chat I am on day 10 of p4...Going to start on my next round in a couple of weeks which I am super stoked about. I currently weigh 248 which is the lowest I have weighed in a very long time ...like since High School and my hubby has never seen me any thinner so hes pretty excited to know what I will look like after my round is over.
    I had intended to wait until the weekend of June 10th to start my loading since my bday is the 9th but I just thought to myself , " I am not going to reward myself with food or say " Oh come on, its your birthday, just splurge!" I just refuse to use food as a system of reward for myself anymore. When holidays come around, food is always the center of the event and its gotten me to where I am. If I was celebrating , I would eat. If I was sad about something, I would eat. I just will not allow myself to do that anymore.
    So my birthday I will be on my vlcd and my birthday gift to myself will be a healthier relationship with food.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/RxSUBL
    Blog Entries
    Good thinking Emmilou!!!! I'm proud of you!!!!
    Thanks girls, I'm about to float away & am as cold as have never been before so I BETTER see good numbers tomorrow on that scale!!!! Lol lol :-)

Feb 2011/Highest weight @ 315lbs before HCG.
    R1: March22-May28 - 43.4lbs = 265.6lbs
    R2: May29-Aug7: - 26.2lbs = 239.4lbs
    Stayed in P3 then P4 thru December2011
    Feb 2012/Gained back.... :-(
    R3: Feb06 - VLCD1 Started @ 263.6lbs

R/P/M
    R3/P2
    Welcome Emmylou! Congrats on the loss and great thinking on your bday!

I'm not doing so hot with this P3 stuff I dont think. I'm up this morning a little. Today has been very stressful and hectic so I ate breakfast but missed lunch and then ate dinner. Now I'm afraid I'm going to be messed up by not getting enough in today. And tomorrow will be no better, I have two grand openings and fridays are always very busy at my store on top of everything else. Then we go into the weekend and who the heck knows what it will bring.
    ~Stephanie, mom to 2 of the best boys in the world, "Scoot" and "Coco"

R1 total lbs lost 63.1 total inches lost 35.25
    R2 (21 day) total lbs lost 15.8 Lots of stress and life changes. Stopped taking hcg. Maintained at about + 5lbs.
    R3 start load 9/19/11

Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG
    I'm Peggy -- 54 -- and I live in southwest Missouri -- lots of rain, but no flooding here. I am divorced with two grown sons, both of whom are married and each has a daughter. One is 4 years old, one is nearly 8 months old. I used to not be overweight at all, I was in the AF and had to weigh in frequently and stay within weight limits, so I did great till I retired from the AF. In 1991, I weighed 126 and looked pretty dang good I think! I don't anticipate getting back down there, but I want to lose at least another 50 or 60 lbs. I started this journey in Oct 2010 at 251.2. I am at 207.4 today and on P2 of round 3 -- hope to get under 200 before I move on the P3. Good luck to everyone on here -- we can do this!!

R1 10/16/10 Weight 251.2
    R5D1 11/05/11 Weight 220.6
    R5D2: +4
    R5D3: +.8
    R5D4: -4.8
    R5D5: -4.0
    R5D6: -1.2
    R5D7: +.4
    R5D8: +.4
    R5D9: -1.0
    R5D10: +.4
    R5D11: +1.2