Popular Pages

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: July 4th Loaders..

R/P/M
    R2P2 - September 14th
    MelanieT: I use EasyHCG and it is the 2nd product I have ordered but I like it best so far. Below are my ingredients.

Active Ingredients
    Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x
    Arginine 3x, 12x, 30x
    L-Carnitine 3x, 12x, 30x
    Ornithine 3x, 12x, 30x

Inactive Ingredients
    Purified Water
    20% Non-allergenic USP Ethyl Alcohol
    Vitamin B12

Niane! I am going to miss you! I hope to hear from you on a future round!
    R1 PLW 200, LDW 177

Cycling Started

R1 178.2 - 175.4 this is not for me at all.

Cycling Ended

R2 PLW 174 Goal for round - 160

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by niane View Post
    good morning everyone, Well with alot research, Ive decided to stop the diet and let the bioidentical hormones build up in my system, it could take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months. I haven't taken a injection since friday and my symptoms arn't as bad, so Im sure the hcg is making the symptoms worst or highten them. So I will stop until my next dr.app in September when I get my blood labs done and let the dr. adjust according to my levels. Alot of people have extemely good success on the hcg after they get their hormone stablized first and in balance. I wish everyone the best of luck on their journey's and I will try to re-join you in a few weeks or months. Niane
    Niane: Good luck dear! You are a tropper and you try so hard, I know you will work it out and be back to join us. Or better yet, maybe getting your hormones in check will help you lose all the extra weight without dieting! That would be so cool huh? I will miss you most, but you have my personal email and I will look forward to hearing from you.. Keep at it kiddo - your the best.

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellep View Post
    Niane: Good luck dear! You are a tropper and you try so hard, I know you will work it out and be back to join us. Or better yet, maybe getting your hormones in check will help you lose all the extra weight without dieting! That would be so cool huh? I will miss you most, but you have my personal email and I will look forward to hearing from you.. Keep at it kiddo - your the best.
    Thanks kelly, you are such a good friend, I will miss you for sure, Oh I also PM you and there's alittle something I drop in the mail for you today and should recieve it wednesday. Your friend and hcg buddy Niane

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Awesome thanks Niane. Since we have come to understand it may take awhile for my hcg to get here, my dear friend Niane has dropped me some in the mail in the meantime!
    That is awesome, now I know for sure I can start injections on Friday at the latest! Yay! I was getting worried about passing the two week interruption time frame.
    Thank goodness I won't have to go there now - so here I come VLCD's again. I can't wait to get losing again. Today I woke up to 142, but I will let that number remain
    while I'm waiting for my hcg, I am being careful today to not gain but eating rather lightly. Don't want to pass that 2+ pound mark at this point.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day - I find it funny I tend to eat P2 in between also ( accept adding fats) but a lot of my meals have remained the same, I guess you get use
    to it after awhile, and some of the meals I actually like now :-)
    Have a Happy day losing ladies - can't wait to join you all again - Thanks NIANE - you are awesome!!
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    R2P2 - September 14th
    Kellep: When you went on interuption did you just transfer into p3 and you are now just kind of cycling back to p2? Also, how long will you do p2 once you get back to it? Just curious. I have read pounds and inches but there are some many different resources out there I get them mixed up sometimes.
    R1 PLW 200, LDW 177

Cycling Started

Cycling Ended

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by penthalia View Post
    Kellep: When you went on interuption did you just transfer into p3 and you are now just kind of cycling back to p2? Also, how long will you do p2 once you get back to it? Just curious. I have read pounds and inches but there are some many different resources out there I get them mixed up sometimes.
    Penthalia: I actually did an interruption for two weeks once I ran out of hcg - so kind of cycling back in but not really since it is protocol to be able to do an interruption of up to two weeks.
    I did just go to eating pretty much P3 during the break. I know for sure I think it says in the protocol that I will need to do at least 20 days when I go back to P2. So that is what I will do. I will search
    the protocol and see what it says for sure first, but I'm pretty sure it states at least 20days.
    I pretty much also base what I do on pounds and inches, the others are mostly slight variances and I try to stick to the original protocol.
    Are you thinking about cycling in. Some people don't think it is a good idea, but I think if your not going to do P4 anyways, what is the big difference? I don't know, I may try it and see how it goes.
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    R2P2 - September 14th
    Penthalia: I actually did an interruption for two weeks once I ran out of hcg - so kind of cycling back in but not really since it is protocol to be able to do an interruption of up to two weeks.
    I did just go to eating pretty much P3 during the break. I know for sure I think it says in the protocol that I will need to do at least 20 days when I go back to P2. So that is what I will do. I will search
    the protocol and see what it says for sure first, but I'm pretty sure it states at least 20days.
    I pretty much also base what I do on pounds and inches, the others are mostly slight variances and I try to stick to the original protocol.
    Are you thinking about cycling in. Some people don't think it is a good idea, but I think if your not going to do P4 anyways, what is the big difference? I don't know, I may try it and see how it goes.
    Kelly
    No, I breifley looked into cycling but decided for my first two rounds I definitely want to do by the original proticol. I am going on vacation on the 11th and should technically be start P3 on the 10th. I was thinking about starting P3 around the 7th so that I can adjust to the new way of eating before I am thrown into a hard to pick situation. When I return from vacation I was thinking of going back an finishing my p2 but I wasn't sure exactly how long to do it before I start back on P3 and then onto p4. If I go back and do p2 for another 20 days I am not sure if my body will be ready for that since I will have already completed P2 for 36 days. I may just need to end my p2 a little earlier than planned to be on the safe side and make sure I can stabilize all the way through p4 before hitting p2 again.

Thank you!
    R1 PLW 200, LDW 177

Cycling Started

Cycling Ended

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning - Wow did we lose everyone on the thread.. I'm super excited as I should be recieving my hcg today, Yay!
    I can't wait to start shots again - I've actually been seeing a huge difference in the way my clothes fit and I have been trying
    on all my old clothes. That is so fun to refit in things you use to wear! I'm excited to say the least.

I was still at 142 this morning so today is my steak day just because I want to see what the result is doing it with out being over 2 pounds, although
    technically I am on the line there. I have ate normal since my last one which was friday I think - Can't remember??? So if I get down a bit more that would be great
    before I start the VLCD again - which should be on Sunday I figure.

So I will let you know how that goes in the process.
    Pentalia: I would just stop and do the P3 then P4 with the 36 days under your belt that is a good round! You should stabalizie fine with that. I think you will if you do an interruption also as it is protocol - you have enough days in that you should be fine doing that. I think the 20 days at the end of the interruption is for those ( like me) who didn't have a full 21 days before the interruption). I didn't quit make that but it was close. I will see how I lose when I start back in. If I am losing good I will go longer if my body is resisting losing then I will end the round in 20 days and go to P3.
    I have been feeling great doing P3 in between with Primal eating. Can't believe my energy levels, and I have started to modify and back off my hard core exercising also.
    Well have a great day ladies, I won't be able to write over the weekend as I will be out of town...
    Have a great day! I will check in tomorrow with my hcg happy news I hope!!
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

sweetiepie
    I looked into cycling, but was happy to not do it, following Grammy's advice.

Took my last shot yesterday, for 28 days of VLCD. So back to paleo on Friday! Yay. This round was a struggle, with the dosing trouble - 80iu was better at the end, but still not 100% perfect. Lost something like 14lbs - 18lbs including loading. Which is okay, just not stellar. But... hoping to slowly lose some more on paleo, before (probably) coming back for a third round at the end of October. I have a wedding in September, and a party weekend in October, so that is the next logical time for me to squeeze in another round.

Considering that I was 307.5 lbs at the end of April, my LDW of 252 lbs at the end of round 2... if something to be happy about. Another 33lbs for another personal milestone... and then we shall see how low I can get within a year or so.

R/P/M
    R3/P3 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning - Wow did we lose everyone on the thread..
    I'm going to be away camping until August 13th, so I'll be back in touch after that. My P3 is going beautifully - the best ever. I am staying at or below 130 lbs and I am very happy about that. Let's hope I can continue to do so well while camping. I have done 2 steak days and they seem to have worked well. I feel sure that a key factor was that I did them immediately when they were indicated, as Dr. S says is SO important. I am continuing to follow protocol perfectly. I wish you all the best while I am away.
    5'4", goal 120
    R1 Corion subQ 2/10/12 159.5
    17 lbs/39 VLCD (.44/day) LIW 142.5

R2 hHCG 5/3/12 start weight 146.5
    14.5 lbs/36 VLCD (.40/day) LDW 132

R3 hHCG 6/27/12 138.5
    8.5 lbs./23 VLCD LDW 130

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast