Popular Pages

Page 39 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: June first (or early June) start/loaders!

R/P/M
    R2/p2/SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by azpearl View Post
    Erinmom & Rhiannon - I have a similar experience but with a funny twist. There are a couple girls in the office, both about 20 years younger than me (I'm 47) that have been trying to lose weight ever since I've known them. One is very supportive of my efforts while the other one is just down right belligerent about my success. I don't even talk to her about it but she is very short and makes snide remarks like, "Wow, that shirt is really orange." I look amazing in orange but it was her way to get a poke in. The total irony is that when we have lunch together in the break room, I'm eating protein and veggie, and their eating fast food and drinking high calorie beverages all the while claiming that they're really trying. I just giggle inside and shimmy out of the room while they what my ever shrinking butt fade into the distance.
    Shimmy away, girl. It is too bad that women, who should be sticking up and with one another, feel the need to put the others down. Sad....

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections
    Erinmom & Rhiannon - I have a similar experience but with a funny twist. There are a couple girls in the office, both about 20 years younger than me (I'm 47) that have been trying to lose weight ever since I've known them. One is very supportive of my efforts while the other one is just down right belligerent about my success. I don't even talk to her about it but she is very short and makes snide remarks like, "Wow, that shirt is really orange." I look amazing in orange but it was her way to get a poke in. The total irony is that when we have lunch together in the break room, I'm eating protein and veggie, and their eating fast food and drinking high calorie beverages all the while claiming that they're really trying. I just giggle inside and shimmy out of the room while they what my ever shrinking butt fade into the distance.
    Haters only hate because they're so fake.... Jmo

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ami P View Post
    Shimmy away, girl. It is too bad that women, who should be sticking up and with one another, feel the need to put the others down. Sad....
    Yeah, it's a strange thing when women feel competition towards each other in all aspects. It's like we're always trying to one-up each other-- maybe it's a primal thing, but even that doesn't make much sense to me, as men are the ones who encourage competition to get the girls (and strangely enough, men usually support each other with these things!).

I guess women are just insecure, something that's no one's fault really. It's a hard thing to get over.

one determined lady !!! mntnharleygirl's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4P2 SL
    Blog Entries
    Yes, sad it is, this is why I have no real girlfriends. Thankfully, God gave me daughters, so I will always have best friends !! only down .2 this morning, but still 100% OP =) too bad everyday cant be a woosh day lol !!! my current goal is to be a 70's girl before I go home. I will keep on pushing for it !!
    new year new me! first round Spring 2012 but have since fallen off the wagon. looking for support on this journey

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Somebody PLEASE explain this weird phenomenon...

Was totally OP yesterday and I'm up .8!?!?!? Seriously want to cry...*SNIFF*. I was soooo good and yet by the end of the day I felt super heavy inside. Been having regular BMs too. The only thing wrong with this picture is that TOM is like 5 days late, which NEVER happens. I'm like clockwork and since there isn't a man in my life (and really like it that way most days), well, I'm wondering if the hCG can mess with your monthly cycle?

Mntnharleygirl - I'm sure you'll be a 70's girl very soon! You're so close.

Erinmom - 185 isn't a bad thing...some of us dream of it:-P~...and you'll be rockin' Vegas no matter what girl! Shimmy once for us while you're there!!
    Last edited by azpearl; July 3rd, 2012 at 05:55 AM.
    Hugs,

Azpearl

R1: 42 Days; Start 210#; Stabilized 188.4#; -24"
    R2: 32 Days; 190.4#; Stabilized 178.4; -12"

R3: After Load - 183.2
    R3/Week 1 - 178.2 (-5.0)
    VLCD #8 - 178.2 (-0.0) NO CHANGE!
    VLCD #9 - 177.2 (-1.0) YAY!

I have to catch up on my reading of the threads. I missed everyone over the weekend. TOM left today taking 2.1 pounds with him. Thank goodness. I'm ready to be on the losing track again. I altered my goal weight by 5 pounds. If I make it good, if not, ce la vie.

Have a great day everyone!

Load 6/15 & 6/16
    Start Weight: 145.0 (With load weight)

Week 1: -7.9
    Week 2: -.7
    Week 3: -1.4
    D18: (0)
    D19: (0)
    D20: (-.5) Finally!
    D21: (-.2)
    D22: (-.9)

Somebody PLEASE explain this weird phenomenon...

Was totally OP yesterday and I'm up .8!?!?!? Seriously want to cry...*SNIFF*. I was soooo good and yet by the end of the day I felt super heavy inside. Been having regular BMs too. The only thing wrong with this picture is that TOM is like 5 days late, which NEVER happens. I'm like clockwork and since there isn't a man in my life (and really like it that way most days), well, I'm wondering if the hCG can mess with your monthly cycle?
    Yes, yes and yes it messes with your cycle. I was five days late too, weebled up and down (tried not to stress) and when TOM left this morning he took 2.1 pounds with him. So hang on.

Load 6/15 & 6/16
    Start Weight: 145.0 (With load weight)

Week 1: -7.9
    Week 2: -.7
    Week 3: -1.4
    D18: (0)
    D19: (0)
    D20: (-.5) Finally!
    D21: (-.2)
    D22: (-.9)

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticwoman View Post
    Yes, yes and yes it messes with your cycle. I was five days late too, weebled up and down (tried not to stress) and when TOM left this morning he took 2.1 pounds with him. So hang on.
    I remembered someone was in the same boat but I was just too lazy to read back in the thread! Thanks for validating my experience Celticwoman! My body is definitely out of wack (between the virus over the weekend and late TOM) because just as I was about to walk out the door for work, I had to run back to the bathroom and toss my proverbial cookies! And we all know how that is when you haven't eaten anything for over 12 hours...not pleasant. But once it was over, I was good to go...thanks be to the hCG gods!

I'm seriously looking forward to some big losses! I'd like to lose a total of 5lbs this week but I'm starting to wonder if that is realistic given my hormonal situation???
    Hugs,

Azpearl

R1: 42 Days; Start 210#; Stabilized 188.4#; -24"
    R2: 32 Days; 190.4#; Stabilized 178.4; -12"

R3: After Load - 183.2
    R3/Week 1 - 178.2 (-5.0)
    VLCD #8 - 178.2 (-0.0) NO CHANGE!
    VLCD #9 - 177.2 (-1.0) YAY!

Azpearl, hCG has totally messed with my period both rounds. First round I was nearly 2 wks last. This round I was about a week early. Normally I am regular like clockwork. Last round I totally had gains; this round, I only sort of stalled for three days. It's so weird.

As for me, I finally made it under 200lbs! Yay for me! I am really going to try to go the full 45 days. I am at day 30 right now and down about 15 lbs from the start of this round. Last round I started feeling a lot of fatigue and dizziness by this time adn only went 35 days. I am not feeling that this round. I would really like to lose another 5-10 lbs before stopping. I don't think 10 is going to happen as I average 1lbs every two days, but 5 is doable, I hope. Last time I really struggled with stabilizing. Finally I just quit fighting to be within +2 (I was never below LDW) and I stabilized at +4. I would like to far enough below 200 that if I stabilize at +4, I am still under 200.

R/P/M
    R2/p2/SubQ
    Hello!

I will keep quiet from now on, since I started P3, but will keep up.

Yay AZpearl for onderland!!!!!