Popular Pages

Page 98 of 210 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: June first (or early June) start/loaders!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ drops
    Hola-

Az congrates on the loss of inches- people kept asking me if I had lost more when I was on P3 I told them it was the new bra... but now that you say that it maybe it wasn't. I am not super good at taking my measurements- but when I upset or frustered at the scale I check them-

Cat- have a great VK - going on 1 last one before school starts myself with the family.... Ladies I promise I have never done this- never lived like quite the rock star!
    Rhiannon- this is going sound lame- but that is the most pround statement ever... it makes total sense, I will have to remember that when I bring carbs back in.

Ranch- thank you so much I will have to look it up. You know about your EAS thing- this is my "take" on it- ours lives are not perfect we are going to be able to control all of it all the time, there will be hiccups along the way and P3 to me is about learning to deal with those hiccups and learning what to do in those situations- you did good sista- and as long as you follow it 80% of the time the other 20% will work itself out- AGAIN IMHO!

So I am in a MUCH better mood than yesterday- I actaully cheated and had a Mcdonald ice cream ( plain no cone) I know it is awful but honestly I spend the day cleaning and going though kids clothes ( my least favoraite thing to do) I was at the end of a huge cleaning spread ( I totally checked out in the month of July and hadn't cleaned or taking care of ANYTHING for a month) so I treated myself like a dog gets an bone to an ice cream - this is the other thing... I knew it would put me in a better mood- which it did -which is kind of sick if you really think about it-
    ANYWAYS sorry for the ramble- long story short- I lost 1.6 lbs today which puts me +2.4 lbs above LWI ! hoping to be below LWI when I get back from my 1 day trip ! wish me luck!!
    Last edited by erinmom; August 16th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitri2779 View Post
    Well it just figures (light-hearted laugh) my TOM is here with a vengeance!!! I know I wanted it to come and all but WHY TODAY??? The day I leave for vaca??? REALLY DUDE??? Life's a beach and I'm gonna lay on it!!

Well the steak day worked beautifully! I am down 3.1# (174.0)!! Still have 2 to go in order to get back in range but not too worried about it since I got my TOM. I just hope I stop hurting soon!

Any TOM remedies to help me enjoy my vaca without letting it slow me down?

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)
    If you're willing to do alternative medicine, Red Raspberry (either encapsulated or as a tea), several times a day does wonders for cramps! My eldest daughter has been taking them for years and swears by them.

Have FUN on VACA Kitri!!!!!
    Hugs,

Azpearl

R1: 42 Days; Start 210#; Stabilized 188.4#; -24"
    R2: 32 Days; 190.4#; Stabilized 178.4; -12"

R3: After Load - 183.2
    R3/Week 1 - 178.2 (-5.0)
    VLCD #8 - 178.2 (-0.0) NO CHANGE!
    VLCD #9 - 177.2 (-1.0) YAY!

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Blah...that's about all I have to day about today, is that I feel BLAH! Apparently there is a flu bug going around the Phoenix Valley and it has invaded place of work. There are three of us out sick today and I'm about to head home myself. Feel like my head is about to explode! Should have known better than to come in this morning when it took everything I had to pry myself out of bed.

Numbers on the scale remained the same today, which is a good thing. I had a little more carbs yesterday (including a plum, raw zucchini, and a chocolate mug cake) than I have for a week now, with no real fluctuation. Just goes to show you that Rhiannon is right...body just has to figure out what to do with stuff.

However, I have no appetite today AT ALL! I forced a protein shake down this morning and a cup of bulletproof coffee but I'm just wiped out! Probably won't be eating much, which worries me. But I'm gonna listen to my body and do what it tells me to...I'll deal with the repercussion later.

Ranchgal- yes, I've used the EAS products as a fall-back plan when I'm not on a regular schedule. Only a couple times but they seemed to work for me in a pinch. I like the Jay Robb products myself, but they don't sell them locally so I have to order them online.

Erin- See you listened to your inner wisdom, and although it didn't make HCG sense, it made sense to your body because you lost some weight! Go girl! Funny you mentioned McD's because I FINALLY figured out why my feet were swelling. I got a diet Coke (OMG...I just typed diet cock by mistake and I'm laughing hysterically at the moment...Freudian slip I guess!) at McD's late in the afternoon because I was so tired and I'll be damned if my feet didn't start to swell less than a hour later!

Kitri- You deserve this VK, so make the best of it! God created indoor plumbing and showers for a reason! *wink, wink* Glad the steak day worked too. Between that loss and TOM, you'll be back in range in a few days.

Rhiannon- Thanks again for the pearl of wisdom about carbs. I applied it last night with the chocolate mug cake and came out okay this morning. I've really missed eating lots of fruits and veggies, and even though I might not get back to the amount I once ate, at least now I have the confidence to add them over time! I want to gorge one last time on watermelon before the season is over. Watermelon is my ABSOLUTE favorite fruit on the planet and I've missed it so much this summer!

Okay, gonna finish up a couple projects and then I'm heading home...thank heavens I still have a ton of sick days I can take!
    Hugs,

Azpearl

R3/Week 1 - 178.2 (-5.0)

one determined lady !!! mntnharleygirl's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4P2 SL
    Blog Entries
    Hello Ladies =P just did a quick read through of the last several pages and it is good to see everyone is doing so well with stabilization !!!!!!! I am doing well too, today +.6 LIW, but have been up as much as 8 between vacations and such. Sometimes I will cut a bit loose on the weekends ( I do love my beer ;P) but keep it clean through the week. I try not to stress about the little fluctuations on the scale because so many different things can cause it, but I am very aware of it and to track my weight every morning. I still planning on doing my next round the end of Sept. loading on the weekend of the 21, and look forward to facing P2 with you girls =) <3 till next time !!!
    new year new me! first round Spring 2012 but have since fallen off the wagon. looking for support on this journey

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections

June first (or early June) start/loaders!

Lol, AZ not at all worried about THAT, I bought some measures to make that go away for a few hours as needed and it only cost me 2.50$ at dollar general! Red raspberry tea. I almost bought some yesterday. Also read something about chastelberry herb or something to make TOM go away quicker.

Man I have a 10 hour drive ahead of me it is now 12:04 and we haven't even left yet because of my procrastinating husband....he got audited for financial aid and waited until yesterday to try and take care of it so we had to go to the local IRS office and get tax transcripts for the school this am because school starts MONDAY! I don't understand why he always puts everything off like that! I mean he has been audited EVERY FALL since I hot pregnant so he should be ready for all this and should have done this 2 months ago!!

Getting pissy Just thinking about the fact that it will be midnight before we even get there and how this all could've been avoided. I wouldnt have had to spend the entire day looking for HIS divorce papers yesterday and wouldn't have had to stay up till midnight packing last night...ARGH!

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Still feel yucky today. Didn't eat much yesterday, mostly fruits and some almond butter. Tried to eat some steak last night but didn't get much down. Today I'm looking at LIW+2.2. NOT doing a correction day because I know it is from whatever this cootie is and not eating enough yesterday. Will probably push FFF and protein today...nice and easy on the tummy.
    Hugs,

Azpearl

R3/Week 1 - 178.2 (-5.0)

Up a bit today, but I know that's because my husband made stir fry last night and all the sodium. Drinking tons today, hoping to shed that water retention.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Hugs,

Azpearl

R3/Week 1 - 178.2 (-5.0)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ drops
    Hi Guys-

I am back- just a quick overnight stay so the kids could go crazy in the pool it was fun, but hot and humid for the desert -

I have to know Cat what $2.50 thing did you get to make TOM go away for a few hours- crap mine was so bad I couldn't even get in the pool today- drinking tons of water to try and get this water retention to go away- had a great trip was good not perfect and my kids had a blast- that is what it is all about!

Talk to you guy tomorrow-
    Last edited by erinmom; August 18th, 2012 at 09:44 AM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ drops
    Hi All- YEah!! I stayed the same... yeah yeah yeah...still up 2 lbs from LWI I hope to have that all gone by monday so I can start actaully losing weight!