Az congrates on the loss of inches- people kept asking me if I had lost more when I was on P3 I told them it was the new bra... but now that you say that it maybe it wasn't. I am not super good at taking my measurements- but when I upset or frustered at the scale I check them-
Cat- have a great VK - going on 1 last one before school starts myself with the family.... Ladies I promise I have never done this- never lived like quite the rock star!
Rhiannon- this is going sound lame- but that is the most pround statement ever... it makes total sense, I will have to remember that when I bring carbs back in.
Ranch- thank you so much I will have to look it up. You know about your EAS thing- this is my "take" on it- ours lives are not perfect we are going to be able to control all of it all the time, there will be hiccups along the way and P3 to me is about learning to deal with those hiccups and learning what to do in those situations- you did good sista- and as long as you follow it 80% of the time the other 20% will work itself out- AGAIN IMHO!
So I am in a MUCH better mood than yesterday- I actaully cheated and had a Mcdonald ice cream ( plain no cone) I know it is awful but honestly I spend the day cleaning and going though kids clothes ( my least favoraite thing to do) I was at the end of a huge cleaning spread ( I totally checked out in the month of July and hadn't cleaned or taking care of ANYTHING for a month) so I treated myself like a dog gets an bone to an ice cream - this is the other thing... I knew it would put me in a better mood- which it did -which is kind of sick if you really think about it-
ANYWAYS sorry for the ramble- long story short- I lost 1.6 lbs today which puts me +2.4 lbs above LWI ! hoping to be below LWI when I get back from my 1 day trip ! wish me luck!!