Popular Pages

Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Lipotropic injections fortified with vitamin B12

Sorry hon, but after two years on this forum I am not going anywhere. I already did share my concerns and I will continue because as had been said this is an open forum where all opinions and suggestions are welcome. I am sorry that you don't want to hear mine. Yes I do have concerns when I see people shooting products into their bodies that are used for animals, or used by body builders and are not being used for their intended person.

When did common sense go out the door? Even Beth stated she had some concerns and she started the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddix View Post
    Lady Smart, I have no problems listening to a genuine concern. Please if you have issues with lipo shots or B12, let us know. Websites are usually helpful. I have been looking and I took it upon myself to call my doc, this morning, he seem to think you can't have enough B vitamins, especially as we age and as women.
    I am going to assume that your issues are with the products from Synthetek, if I am right, please stop wasting our/my time and get to the point about the problems you see or forecast. The MD I spoke to this morning did'nt seem to have a problem with the L-carnitine, as a matter of fact, earlier this year when I tried the Atkins diet, the L-carnitine was a recommended supplement. He ask me to email him the ingredients from the syntheselen and we will talk about them next week.
    Next, as adults when we find ourselves in places that 's not welcomig , human nature, usually kicks in and tells us its time to leave. I believe we all have a little human nature in us.
    Last edited by Lady Smart; October 29th, 2011 at 08:16 AM.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    yes I have concerns and I have voiced them. Ultimately the thread is meant to question and inform, not to inflame and incite. If this continues I'm going to have to take actions against those making this thread useless. If you can provide valid information about how this is working or not working for you or cite references (beyond opinion) about how the use of Lipotropics with B are harmful to humans then by all means post. If it's merely meant to satisfy an ego or banter back and forth.. then find somewhere else to post or begin a thread voicing opposition.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Smart View Post
    Sorry hon, but after two years on this forum I am not going anywhere. I already did share my concerns and I will continue because as had been said his is an open forum where all opinions and suggestions are welcome. I am sorry that you don't want to hear mine, but you own that not me. I told you my concerns and you attacked me and told me I was an angry person (not directed at you but this group of three or four) and sorry to say you will not run me off. Yes I do have concerns when I see people shooting products that are used for animals, or used by body builders and are not being used for their intended person.

When did common sense go out the door? Even Beth stated she had some concerns and she started the thread.
    What exactly are your concerns? You only rant and rave like a bi-polar person. You have yet to provide any facts... Again, please share with us your wealth of knowledge -with references- and then we will listen to you.
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6

weight loss

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    yes I have concerns and I have voiced them. Ultimately the thread is meant to question and inform, not to inflame and incite. If this continues I'm going to have to take actions against those making this thread useless. If you can provide valid information about how this is working or not working for you or cite references (beyond opinion) about how the use of Lipotropics with B are harmful to humans then by all means post. If it's merely meant to satisfy an ego or banter back and forth.. then find somewhere else to post or begin a thread voicing opposition.
    Thank you Beth

PS.. You owe me a beer!

weight loss

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Sooo Nix,

I know you are out there somewhere.. How are you feeling/doing with the new products?

XOXO
    Riley

weight loss

I agree Beth has her concerns. From what you are saying, you have concerns, but they only seem to be people shooting up themselves with substances. What are your issues with these substances if any? Take for instance the horsey juice, it is actually the same thing given at the doctor or weightloss clinic as lipo. From research and talking to medical professionals, which I happen to be a medical professional, we all know that these vitamins are usually manufactured with the same high standards, sometimes by the same pharmacies but are labelled differently. "Same product, different label", we see this all the time as consumers.

Just so I have a better understanding of the bodybuilding thing, I gather from all my reading that these bodybuilding products are used to reduce body fat and they are meant for humans. The reasons we are all here is to reduce body fat, no fat we would not be here. So far, I have not come upon any adverse effects/reactions with Synetheselen or the L-carninite. I look at the ingredients listed onthe products and to my blind eye, nothing I am overly worried about.

If you know of any please point me in that direction so I can read it for myself. You do have experience has a bodybuilder and I am sure you have a circle of friends who know about the product, please inform us. You have pointed out that you are concern but I believe we would appreciate the reasons for your concern. the statement you made above is just not enough to go with.

I am here to enjoy the hCG ride and listen to genuine concerns and comments, so that I can help myself cure obesity and in the future impart the knowledge to the people I love and any who will listen.
    Last edited by maddix; October 28th, 2011 at 04:16 PM.

Nix, I asked you a question earlier, Can you please answer me. Begging for an answer!

Wow, I haven't read the entire thread, just the beginning and end. I was thinking of getting these to go with my first phase one---I think they are the horse ones. I cannot find HEMO-15 on here!?
    http://www.horseprerace.com/injectab...mins-c-28.html

1. I have not ranted - ladies don't rant
    2. I asked a simple question in my first post to this thread and got a very rude answer and then you all proceeded to attack me.
    3. I have shared my concerns....and no one has answered them.

so I will ask my original question. Have you all done the research as to why you will have to continue using the Synthetek? That was my question. When it is used to cut, people always gain the weight back once they stop using it to cut. Several body builders have had this problem and I simply asked if you all had done the research and were prepared for it.

I have not attacked any of you except to question what you were doing. If you think I am bi-polar (which is really a mean thing to say) or that I need to put the brakes on, or that I need to leave the thread, I am sorry you feel that way.

I hope you all will take the time to get to know me. I am very outspoken and unfortunately it is hard to read emotion into what someone is writing. I would love nothing better than this stuff to work for you. I won't apologize for questioning my very real concerns.

Yelloeyes, I checked out the website of udderperfection. Quite inexpensive compare to some I have seen. I actually called her to find out her reasons for not supporting the SQ injections. Her answer was a shock to me, of course I will be looking into that.
    Did you order the package with the recipe book, dying to try something new. I have to order again, so I might get my supply from her.

Tracey

Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast