Popular Pages

Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Lipotropic injections fortified with vitamin B12

R/P/M
    R4/P2-cycling/Injections
    It took about three weeks to get to Texas if I remember correctly
    Lost the first 30 doing Phen and lipo/b12 shots. Took 4 months and lots of exercise and hunger :/.

Hcg diet starts with 117 pounds to go pre-load!

I have been reading & gleaning from this thread for over a month now from start to finish. I have learned so much. More importantly I just Love the way you all share information and help one another out. It has truly been a great joy & inspiration to come here & feel the unity. I hope it will continue. I know there are many others just like me who may have been doing the same but never created an account to post just how much this forum thread has really helped. I felt compelled too, just to tell you that the information you have been sharing is helpful and I hope the positive posters don't quit. Keep doing what you're doing.

PS. I sure hope we can get Nix back, & Thank's SweetKia for sticking it out & staying around!

I actually received a reply from buy-pharma

Dear Stacey ,

I apologise sincerely that you have not receive your order. Sometime the package can be delayed due to the custom, weather, mishandling, festive season, etc.

I confirm that your order had been sent on 29 Oct 2011 to the below address

Shipping Address
    ------------------------------
    -------------------------------

Stacey

United States

For Postal mail, you should receive your order in 8-21 days.

Shipping method
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Air Mail (6-21 days, average 10 days)
    In some rare case, customer receive their order slightly late like 21 days for postal mail. Please wait for a few more days for your order. We took a very serious view that orders are delivered to our customers, contact us again, if you still have not received your order by then.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

R/P/M
    R4/P2-cycling/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BBlessed View Post
    I have been reading & gleaning from this thread for over a month now from start to finish. I have learned so much. More importantly I just Love the way you all share information and help one another out. It has truly been a great joy & inspiration to come here & feel the unity. I hope it will continue. I know there are many others just like me who may have been doing the same but never created an account to post just how much this forum thread has really helped. I felt compelled too, just to tell you that the information you have been sharing is helpful and I hope the positive posters don't quit. Keep doing what you're doing.

PS. I sure hope we can get Nix back, & Thank's SweetKia for sticking it out & staying around!

This is so sweet! Thank you so much for posting it.

I actually reached my 60 pound loss mark on Hcg today! When this round started, I started doing the Beplex 2cc per day, and I have had the best round yet! I lost 27.4 pounds in 20 vlcds! This is LIW for the first cycle of round 4 (just started cycling). I will do 3 weeks on/2 weeks off and count 2 cycles as 1 round. I lost the same in round 1, but it took 30vlcds. It has really been amazing! I think the key is to do the Beplex with a very low fat diet. It probably won't do as much in P3 or P4 if you incorporate a lot of fats like I do, lol.

I think I'm going to do a Youtube video about lipotropics and Hcg to share my experience, so I'll let you guys know. (name: BuriedBombshell)

As far as the AMP injection, it was almost too much in P2 at first, but when I switched from coffee to tea, it was fine. I think that this will be amazing in P3 since I like to work out a lot and build as much muscle as I can to help with fat loss in the next cycle.

In conclusion , I will be doing the weekly shots from the doc in P3, since it is only 2 weeks long for me. I am also ordering more Beplex, because it is much cheaper and has the B vitamins I need.

Happy losses everyone!

Come back Nix!!!!
    Lost the first 30 doing Phen and lipo/b12 shots. Took 4 months and lots of exercise and hunger :/.

Hcg diet starts with 117 pounds to go pre-load!

Thank you so much for sharing that SweetKia!! I am taking 3 weeks off and starting R2 when I get back before Xmas... I will do my Beplex (hopefully it will get here) and hCG together this time..... thank you for posting.. you really help!!

I got a response from buy-pharma also. It basically said the same thing. Hopefully we'll get our Beplex soon. I don't want to have to wait to have them reship.
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
    Brian Littrell

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Hey Guys!

I haven't ordered anything yet but I was just looking at prehorserace's web site and they also do custom compounding.

Maybe if we could get a list together of all the things we need- in the right- amounts we could create our own potion?

Great Job Kia!!!!
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6

weight loss

Got my beplex from buy-pharma today. I ordered on 11/8.

Since the beplex came without instructions, I am assuming that I have to take the b12 and inject it into the beplex? I am thinking of starting at 2 cc for the first injection im. Do you guys think that is too much?
    Last edited by jillybean2012; November 16th, 2011 at 09:20 AM.

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybean2012 View Post
    Since the beplex came without instructions, I am assuming that I have to take the b12 and inject it into the beplex? I am thinking of starting at 2 cc for the first injection im. Do you guys think that is too much?
    Yea Jilly, put the b12 in the beplex. I think you will be fine with 2ml. I started beplex at that dose too.
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6

weight loss