Popular Pages

Page 45 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: May 1st- R1,P2,VLCD1 Anyone out there started same time frame?!

R/P/M
    Goal! Lost 70lbs in 8 months.
    Blog Entries
    So here are the results after 1st day on p3! I weighed in this morning and I was only up .3! I don't know how I gained anything, I swear more came out then in! lol! All night my tummy was making sounds, you can tell it was saying "What the hell, is all this!". It's 11 now and I still haven't eaten. I need to do that I am getting back into old habits of not eating often to keep my metabolism up. I am hoping I clear everything new so I won't have to be so cautious on my trip (from p3 approved to cause gains). I seriously thought I had was going to do a steak day because of how much and how late I ate!

I also have a closet full of clothes that I know I can wear but I noticed this am I go to grab my sweats still, like in my mind I feel like if I put jeans on they are going to be too tight and I won't be comfortable. Wonder how long it's going to take to retain my brain that I CAN wear normal clothes and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. I also did start TOM yesterday, got the for sure today, though my period last month was much lighter and about 3 days shorter and when this one started I didn't know if it was spotting or a period, wouldn't it be awesome if HCG cleared up my whole TOM issues of lasting too long and being too heavy?! A girl can dream, right?! But I am hopeful! lol!!!

R/P/M
    R1 P2 SQ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMamaof4 View Post
    Boy they sure do act weird! lol! I am never seem him stressed the way he is now. I also think he has a HUGE guilt factor because when we moved here it was for a far better opportunity then in MT. He started work in August and I stayed in MT to pack the house and get rid of stuff and what not. Then he came back in October and I had everything ready and we loaded the uhaul and then moved. (So I was alone doing it all with 4 kids and one was a 1 year old) Then we have a TON of issues with the house. Seth (my husband) never did any follow ups to make sure it was ready, he really badly dropped the ball on that. Then after staying a extra 3 days in a motel with 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats we get into the house and it was flithly, beyond filthly, horrible. He had to go back to work so I was stuck cleaning it all (ohh and our a/c didn't work and it was that week in October where it was 110 and we just came from 50 degree weather so hot doesn't even describe it) So we get through that and then move in October 20th. November 6th, my mom is diagnosed with stage 2 pancreatic cancer. Get through the holidays being away from family and friends and no snow and it was so rough on me emotionally, not being with my mom not knowing if this was her last Christmas. Feb 1st comes, my husband gets laid off. We have enough in savings to last 4 months (We spent the rest on our move from MT, our portion was roughly about 15k). Then the end of Feb my mom has to go in for a whipple (it's major surgery) I go back to MT and she almost doesn't make it. They told us to prepare for "the call". Of course they put it in better terms. She makes it through that, I come back home. I get a job working 60 hours a week making jack and that killed my husband, he hates the idea of me working. Plus I am not too happy about any of this, I didn't want or ask (not saying he did but he was the one who got laid off, not me (yes, I know that sounds cold but with everything I had gone through in last couple months, cold it all I felt) so he gets a job and here we are today! So it's been a rough patch, and I know he feels huge guilt for everything that went on.

Ok, that was so long winded, and a ton of personal info but ohh well. It is what is!

Wow, that is a lot to go through let alone in such a short time. I'm surprised you didn't just flip out and start running down the street naked pulling your hair out.
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    R1 P2 SQ
    Blog Entries
    So here are the results after 1st day on p3! I weighed in this morning and I was only up .3! I don't know how I gained anything, I swear more came out then in! lol! All night my tummy was making sounds, you can tell it was saying "What the hell, is all this!". It's 11 now and I still haven't eaten. I need to do that I am getting back into old habits of not eating often to keep my metabolism up. I am hoping I clear everything new so I won't have to be so cautious on my trip (from p3 approved to cause gains). I seriously thought I had was going to do a steak day because of how much and how late I ate!

I also have a closet full of clothes that I know I can wear but I noticed this am I go to grab my sweats still, like in my mind I feel like if I put jeans on they are going to be too tight and I won't be comfortable. Wonder how long it's going to take to retain my brain that I CAN wear normal clothes and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. I also did start TOM yesterday, got the for sure today, though my period last month was much lighter and about 3 days shorter and when this one started I didn't know if it was spotting or a period, wouldn't it be awesome if HCG cleared up my whole TOM issues of lasting too long and being too heavy?! A girl can dream, right?! But I am hopeful! lol!!!

You have to be pretty happy with that. That's dang near perfect stable and you are probably bloated a little.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitamargarita View Post
    Wow, that is a lot to go through let alone in such a short time. I'm surprised you didn't just flip out and start running down the street naked pulling your hair out.

I don't like to run so I gained 30lbs instead
    4/28/12 start-204lbs
    6/11/12 ended R1P2 lost 34.6lbs! LIW 170.4
    6/14/12-7/3/12 R1P3 lost 1.3lbs
    7/28/12-9/14/12 R2P2 lost 25.6lbs! LIW 145.6
    9/15/12-2/4/13 R2P3 lost 2.6lbs
    2/5/13 P2R3....After loading 150.2
    2/5/13- 3/1/13 R3P2 lost 16.3lbs! LIW 134.7
    3/6/13- 7/2013-Stabilized perfectly at 138lbs
    R4P2 9/14/13- 150lbs after load Summer Fun, back again

Does comfort food make you feel comfortable or does fitting in your clothes?

R/P/M
    R1 P2 SQ
    Blog Entries
    I don't like to run so I gained 30lbs instead

LMAO, After I posted that, I thought "She probably couldn't run cause of all the rattlesnakes".

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitamargarita View Post
    You have to be pretty happy with that. That's dang near perfect stable and you are probably bloated a little.
    Oh i am! Still in disbelief I feel I am going to step on the scale and it's going to go up 5lbs, how is it possible to eat fat right after coming off a 500 calorie diet and not gain mountains? I know it's the protocol but logical thinking just makes me go "wth??"
    4/28/12 start-204lbs

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nitamargarita View Post
    lmao, after i posted that, i thought "she probably couldn't run cause of all the rattlesnakes".

lmao!! So true!!!!!!!!!
    4/28/12 start-204lbs

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Boy they sure do act weird! lol! I am never seem him stressed the way he is now. I also think he has a HUGE guilt factor because when we moved here it was for a far better opportunity then in MT. He started work in August and I stayed in MT to pack the house and get rid of stuff and what not. Then he came back in October and I had everything ready and we loaded the uhaul and then moved. (So I was alone doing it all with 4 kids and one was a 1 year old) Then we have a TON of issues with the house. Seth (my husband) never did any follow ups to make sure it was ready, he really badly dropped the ball on that. Then after staying a extra 3 days in a motel with 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats we get into the house and it was flithly, beyond filthly, horrible. He had to go back to work so I was stuck cleaning it all (ohh and our a/c didn't work and it was that week in October where it was 110 and we just came from 50 degree weather so hot doesn't even describe it) So we get through that and then move in October 20th. November 6th, my mom is diagnosed with stage 2 pancreatic cancer. Get through the holidays being away from family and friends and no snow and it was so rough on me emotionally, not being with my mom not knowing if this was her last Christmas. Feb 1st comes, my husband gets laid off. We have enough in savings to last 4 months (We spent the rest on our move from MT, our portion was roughly about 15k). Then the end of Feb my mom has to go in for a whipple (it's major surgery) I go back to MT and she almost doesn't make it. They told us to prepare for "the call". Of course they put it in better terms. She makes it through that, I come back home. I get a job working 60 hours a week making jack and that killed my husband, he hates the idea of me working. Plus I am not too happy about any of this, I didn't want or ask (not saying he did but he was the one who got laid off, not me (yes, I know that sounds cold but with everything I had gone through in last couple months, cold it all I felt) so he gets a job and here we are today! So it's been a rough patch, and I know he feels huge guilt for everything that went on.

Ok, that was so long winded, and a ton of personal info but ohh well. It is what is!
    You're a trooper. It's a lot to handle. I think women can manage more than men.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenby View Post
    You're a trooper. It's a lot to handle. I think women can manage more than men.
    oh yeah! We all know women are better than men! LOL!!!! Can you give me your P3 menu what you ate? I tried that myfitnesspal and I think I am doing it wrong. I don't quite get the .1-servings then it asks how many of that serving (didn't I just answer that?!) I put in my breakfast and I about fell over it said it was almost 1000 calories...gulp what?! No way! I had: Same as yesterday

3 eggs
    1/2 avocado
    1/2 onion
    1 med tomato
    6 pieces of kirkland low sodium bacon (package says 86 cal per 2 fried slices)

So how is that possibly 1000 calories?
    4/28/12 start-204lbs

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    oh yeah! We all know women are better than men! LOL!!!! Can you give me your P3 menu what you ate? I tried that myfitnesspal and I think I am doing it wrong. I don't quite get the .1-servings then it asks how many of that serving (didn't I just answer that?!) I put in my breakfast and I about fell over it said it was almost 1000 calories...gulp what?! No way! I had: Same as yesterday

3 eggs
    1/2 avocado
    1/2 onion
    1 med tomato
    6 pieces of kirkland low sodium bacon (package says 86 cal per 2 fried slices)

So how is that possibly 1000 calories?
    The cool thing with myfitnesspal is if your phone has a camera - I have an iphone - you can scan the bar code and it will add all the nutrition information for you.

Here are the calories of what you ate:
    3 eggs 225
    1/2 avocado 150
    1/2 onion 30
    1 med tomato 35
    6 pieces of kirkland low sodium bacon (package says 86 cal per 2 fried slices) 258
    Total 698

Here's what I ate but keep in mind that I obviously have a wild streak so I probably didn't do things perfectly. Also, I am not a cook and not a full meal eater - more of a grazer. I'm sure I am the poster child of how not to do it but in my defense, I had to figure out what to eat really quickly with no preparation and I was pre-menstrual . I counted calories for 4 days until I felt like I got the hang of it. Here are the first 2 days. I ate way more dairy and fruit than I ever eat and less protein than normal.

Day 1 - Total calories 923
    2 scrambled egg whites
    1 oz. filet mignon
    1/2 cup raspberries
    1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
    4 oz turkey breast
    1 stick of low fat string cheese
    2 oz chicken breast
    1.5 cups caesar salad
    1/2 cup blueberries
    2 servings of roasted and salted almonds (340 calories)

Day 2 - Total Calories 931

Breakfast - 208 calories
    1/2 small cantelope
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    7 grams slivered almonds

Lunch - smoothie 232 calories
    Jay Robb protein powder - 1 serving
    1/2 cup strawberries
    3/4 cup Lactose free reduced fat milk

Dinner - Caesar salad - 261 calories
    2 oz chicken breast
    1 cup cherry tomatoes