Popular Pages

Page 765 of 797 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7962

Thread: November Newbies

R/P/M
    R4 - Clean up....
    Blog Entries
    So there was no time for steak before class and now it's too late. I had a 3rd apple. That's it for me today.

I have a heavy heart. A coworkers 19 yo son died of heroin overdose. She lives and works in brazil and is working to get back. The 2nd one in my town in one month. So sad.
    ~Meridith~

1/1/10 - 197 pounds
    Lowest 146.2
    R4 - Start 9/10/11

OK, OK, I made an update thread--http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-thread-29977/

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merimatt View Post
    So there was no time for steak before class and now it's too late. I had a 3rd apple. That's it for me today.

I have a heavy heart. A coworkers 19 yo son died of heroin overdose. She lives and works in brazil and is working to get back. The 2nd one in my town in one month. So sad.
    Very sad girl, prayers for your coworker and her family!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R4, P3, Paleo/Primal eating with Leptin reset timing for life
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewharley View Post
    I am convinced that alcohol and HCG is a BAD combination sick today again-I believe that I figured out what causes it!! Vodka with ice probably the ice not really I was bad Friday night and yesterday up 2 but should be back in a day or so
    Not worried
    I have enough HCG for 2 more rounds but really want this to be last round until January
    Changing my dose sure helped a bunch

Have a good tuesday scale fairy where are you???
    Yes, Karen, I'd sure avoid that ICE! LOL
    From 376, lost some over 3 years ... Started HCG October 31, 2010 - Sept 30, 2011, - 53 lb with 4 rounds HCG protocol.
    Maintained w/ Paleo April 22 - June 1, when I started losing. Lost an additional 20 lb with Paleo eating between rounds.
    Back to Paleo 10-1-2011 @ 278
    100 lb GONE 10-13-2011
    Kathy

Left this forum permanently 10/29/2011.

See: www.jackkruse.com, www.marksdailyapple.com
    Stop the government from making supplements PRESCRIPTION ONLY http://www.anh-usa.org/

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merimatt View Post
    What do you eat for breakfast?
    Well, one day I had about 9 oz of baked skinless chicken breast over fresh (mixed) greens. I know, call the protocol police, right?

I've trimmed it down to only 6 or 7 oz (I don't weigh or measure ... just kind of eye ball it) grilled beef hearts, again over fresh greens today. I've meant to eat all of my protein for the day at breakfast so that means I only eat veggies and an apple for the other meal. The combination of HCG and the protein breakfast keeps me satisfied and not hungry for the day. It's working well so far. But tonight I got ambitious and did a little workout ... now I need to go to bed and am hungry. Don't want to drink water 'cause I hate getting up to go to the bathroom all night. I hadn't planned the workout or I'd have eaten a 2nd meal or at least an apple. Oh well. Here's hoping I can sleep well.

G'nite
    From 376, lost some over 3 years ... Started HCG October 31, 2010 - Sept 30, 2011, - 53 lb with 4 rounds HCG protocol.
    Maintained w/ Paleo April 22 - June 1, when I started losing. Lost an additional 20 lb with Paleo eating between rounds.
    100 lb GONE 10-13-2011
    Kathy

Stop the government from making supplements PRESCRIPTION ONLY http://www.anh-usa.org/

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Just a reminder of what this diet can do for you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    HI TARA!! Welcome back! Yes, love can be fattening! Or, you can both just eat lots of steak and shrimp ... just a thought. Glad you are enjoying life! Very cool!
    100 lb GONE 10-13-2011
    Kathy

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    Sure did BOTH of you good, didn't it, Leslie? Beautiful transformations!
    100 lb GONE 10-13-2011
    Kathy

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SLhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    You are a great inspiration! I just started ( on vlcd day #11)and some days are rough, but seeing this makes me remember the end goal will be all worth it. Thanks for sharing!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hcg injections
    Just a quick check in. Sorry I have been MIA. This weekend I couldn't get off the couch except to go to dinner on Sunday night and blow the week! Up 1.2 lbs from my lowest but oh well. Feeling much better now, finally getting energy back and sleeping. TOM is almost done. Will do a mini steak day today to get the scale moving in the right direction again.

Leslie-Wow!!! what a difference. You look awesome!

Mer-prayers for your friend. So sad

Have a great Tuesday.
    R1: 14 lb loss 180.2 to 166.2 (30 days) 2010
    R2: 9 lb loss 167-158 (23 days) March 2011
    R3: a bust! Sept. 2012
    R4: 13.8 lbs 171.4-157.6 (29 days) Sept 2014

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bskinnie View Post
    You are a great inspiration! I just started ( on vlcd day #11)and some days are rough, but seeing this makes me remember the end goal will be all worth it. Thanks for sharing!
    It is well worth the time spent doing the diet! Good luck and make sure you find a thread home for good support and motivation...it's a huge key to success!!!
    Leslie