Popular Pages

Page 5 of 546 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: P3 for the Official January Loaders - lets get the party started!!!

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    OK, so when is the best time to go shopping for P3 food? Last injection date? Third day of 500 after LID? How hungry aro you by that 3rd day without HCG? Come on folks give us some hints.

R/P/M
    R5/P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    OK, so when is the best time to go shopping for P3 food? Last injection date? Third day of 500 after LID? How hungry aro you by that 3rd day without HCG? Come on folks give us some hints.
    Hi Casey... the two rounds I have done before... I was NOT hungry at all by the 3rd day( I so injections though, dont know if that is an issue or not)... Still I started my P3 in the morning with a big breakfast, it was pretty hard to finish LOL.

I went shopping on the day before I started P3... BUT I thought about what to buy for a few days before that... I am doing the same this time.
    R1-R4 round -182lbs
    R5/P2 hcg injections

"I call HCG a gateway drug to Paleo. LOL" - Grammy1952 Nov 2012

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    Yep, I'm going to make out my shopping list ahead of time. I want an egg and some nice low sodium bacon (sugar free of course), and salmon for dinner!!!!!

Actually, the first few days I'm going to just increase my protein and save that breakfast for a day or two. I think I'm going to try to keep the no breakfast thing going. That used to be a way of life for me, and it seems like it was a good way to do it, the only time I had breakfast was on a weekend or special occasion. It was like a treat. Maybe I'll do a piece of cheese or something as you dash out of the house.

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinnerEveryDay View Post
    Welcome to the thread snowyval, fear is sooooo common, just remember to eat a lot but add foods in slowly. I don't believe you have to worry about adding or mixing vegetable or eating protein except pork. Be sure to read ALL ingredients, you will probably find that there is still a lot that you can't have since most seasonings, dressings, and sauces still have either sugar or starch.
    Thanks Thinner, I'm a big label reader and don't use many process foods as it is, just hoping that I will not have a problem with almonds. (hoping to add those in after a few days on P3) Planning on using some of the recipes I've found online using almond flour. Hoping not to ever have to do a steak day, red meat is not a favorite, any alternative??

GO SOX!!

LDW: 183.8 R1 - 23.4 lbs
    End R1P4: 184.5
    R2load weight: 187

R/P/M
    R5/P3/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    My first round I went shopping the day before P3 started. I wasn't very hungry on my vlcd days so it wasn't torturous. This round I didn't get to the store until after I was in P3. My first few days were P2 foods but bigger portions because I didn't have anything else...I won't do that again. I suggest making a plan and menu for your first week or two including your new food introductions and the schedule you want to follow for that. That made my first P3 a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyval View Post
    Thanks Thinner, I'm a big label reader and don't use many process foods as it is, just hoping that I will not have a problem with almonds. (hoping to add those in after a few days on P3) Planning on using some of the recipes I've found online using almond flour. Hoping not to ever have to do a steak day, red meat is not a favorite, any alternative??
    You can do a salmon steak. I made pancakes with almond flour and they were delicious! There are so many things you can do with it, and coconut flour!

Quote Originally Posted by 2spoiledpoms View Post
    Thanks Randi! BTW, it is nice to know your name now. I definitely want to pay attention to those who have been there, done that. I will just use a tiny bit of salt if I have to do a steak day. Hope I don't!
    I hope you don't have to do a steak day but it's good to have a plan incase you do. I have a NY Strip in my freezer just incase...

R5P3
    At Goal!!
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin!"

R/P/M
    R5/P3/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    I decided to do a steak day today. I didn't eat breakfast and forgot my lunch and am almost 2 over LDW so I figured "wth, why not".

I made a really good chicken brocolli casserole last night, it was supposed to be 2 servings but I was really tempted to eat the whole thing is was soooo yummy. Between that and chicken fajita salad I'm a happy camper so far with my P3 foods. I made a cheesecake last night too but it didn't turn out as planned...It was a no-bake and called for xylitol and another kind of sugar sub but I only had xylitol. I don't think the ratio ended up being right because the cheesecake is not sweet. I made the crust out of almond meal, that turned out good. It's still a treat though. Next I want to try the cauliflower pizza!

R5P3
    At Goal!!
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin!"

R/P/M
    R4, P2, inj
    Sorry I'm just getting on today - I can't believe how much trouble I am having breathing and my family doesn't want to be in the room with me while I cough, sneeze, sniff, and breath through my mouth. I'm really looking forward to some drugs tomorrow because the homeopathic isn't working for me!!!!
    Okay, enough complaining.

It's vlcd 3 for me and I am STARVING! This did not happen the first 2 rounds but I think drainage makes me hungry (sorry, tmi). I bought some things for R3 and I regret it because they are calling to me and I have to fight it with every fiber of my being.

My recommendation, if anyone out there is struggling with being strong, is to wait until P3 to shop if you can. If you can shop in the morning of the first day then I would have an apple on hand, eat it on the way to the store, and shop for day one's food intro. then go home and have a good time. I for one am starting with cheese, I just decided that today. I will have cheese and apple for breakfast, melt cheese over chicken breast for lunch and parmesan crust some fish for dinner. Of course all of this will have yummy grilled vegis like mushroom, onion, and bell peppers!

R/P/M
    Starting cycling on Round 3
    Just thought I would check in an all of you again, see how it's been going...

I am starting P3 on the 17th - only 8 days left, but I am already making plans for what i am going to eat Reading al of your posts really makes me hungry.

I am definitely having eggs for breakfast, probabbly with some bacon. And I am definitely having a nice steak with a glass of wine for dinner - I've been looking forward to it this whole time. And definitely some salmon in the first day or two... Hmmm... Ok - this thread is not good for me. Be back soon

Cycle 1 (14 days) starting weight: 170 lbs
    P2: -10 lbs; P3: +2lbs
    Cycle 2 starts 11/14/2011, starting weight: 162 lbs
    Week 1: -4.4 lbs
    VLCD 8: 157.6 (-0.2)
    VLCD 9: 155.7 (-1.9)

kyn
    R/P/M
    R2P3Drops
    Okay, I'm reading here about P3 and I'm confused. We'll take our last drops at dinner on the 13th. According to our booklets that came with the HhCG, we're supposed to wait three days before going into P3. So does that mean dinner on the 16th or Breakfast on the 17th?

My other half has decided half & half will be the first. I'm still undecided. Bacon sounds so YUMMY, but then so does CHEESE!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Start weight: 178 GOAL Weight: 154
    R1: 11/25 - 01/05

R2P2VLCD 39: 155 lbs. (last day of drops)
    R2P2VLCD 41: 156 lbs. (did an apple day & went to P3 the next day)
    R2P3: 02/16 - 03/09
    R2P3D1: 154.2 lbs.
    R2P3D2: 155.0 lbs
    R2P3D3: 155.6 lbs.
    R2P3D6: 155.6 lbs.
    R2P3D7: 154.6
    R2P3D8: 154.6
    R2P3D9: 154.6
    R2P3D10:155.8

www.book-inz.com

R/P/M
    R4, P2, inj
    Quote Originally Posted by kyn View Post
    Okay, I'm reading here about P3 and I'm confused. We'll take our last drops at dinner on the 13th. According to our booklets that came with the HhCG, we're supposed to wait three days before going into P3. So does that mean dinner on the 16th or Breakfast on the 17th?
    My other half has decided half & half will be the first. I'm still undecided. Bacon sounds so YUMMY, but then so does CHEESE!
    Many on this forum say hhCG need wait only 2 days but if your booklet says 3 days then I would follow that since there are so many different types of hhCG. Providers have also been known to be wrong since they are doing it for the money and they aren't actually knowledgeable in what they are selling. So in other words, I'm the wrong person to answer the question :-)
    To answer the next question - it means you can eat P3 for dinner on the 16th as long as 72 hours have passed!

Page 5 of 546 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast