Popular Pages

Page 15 of 546 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: P3 for the Official January Loaders - lets get the party started!!!

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    Crustless Quiche

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients:

1 tsp oil
    1 Onion chopped
    1 10 oz package of chopped spinich thawed and drained
    5 Eggs beaten
    3 cups of shredded Munster (or chedder or your preferred cheese)
    Salt and pepper

Sautee onions in the oil until they are soft, add the spinich and continue heating and stirring until all the moisture is gone. Combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add spinich mixture and stir. Pour into a 9" pie pan and bake until eggs are set (about 30 minutes). Cool before cutting.

You can also add various meats, mushrooms, other veggies to this. You can cut it and freeze pieces to take to work with you. Makes a great breakfast and a good fill in lunch when you have nothing prepared. Just reheat in micro for about a minute.

Also, when you get to P4 you can have ham and swiss quiche (unless you can find ham with no sugar in P3)

R/P/M
    R4/P1
    Thanks Casey, that sounds great!

I am having trouble "wanting" to eat. So far today I have had two scrambled eggs with cheese, and an apple. I have no appetite. I am still fine drinking lots of water...what is the least I should eat to "do no damage"? Going to dinner so may have to get a big steak and mixed salad and mushrooms...do you think that will be enough for one day on P3?

R/P/M
    R7/P2/INJ VLCD 10/25/12
    Well, in the first couple of days after your 2 or 3 day burn off (LCD with no HCG) you are supposed to do 800 then take it up over the next couple of days to 1200 and then try 1500 etc. until you can settle on as much normal food as possible. That's where we're trying to keep things so our hypothalamus resets to the new weight. Keep adding new things ever couple of days to identify those things that make us gain, and explore as much as possible while keeping our weight within the 2 lbs up or down from the last HCG date. I think failing to do that will make the next 6 weeks pretty miserable. I'm going to be doing multiple rounds so I want to stabilize and get in as many calories as possible so the next round I have good losses.

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet3 View Post
    Yes, I love veggies! All kinds of veggies...maybe I will make a chicken soup today....need to get some fresh veggies to do that....I love eggs and cheese too. Haven't added either yet of course.

Was suggested I eat lots of protein today, lots of meat....to help the weight go back down...I know I need to up the water too. Seemed like I had a lot yesterday but I didn't really keep track of how much. I am sure I had too much fruit though...lol Wish carrots were allowed I love to eat raw carrots...love pumpkin seeds too, can I add those soon?
    If you are looking for a root to add to your soup I quartered some radishes and added them to my last batch of chicken soup. The were pretty nice in there.... And sooooooo dang pretty! And I used the jullienne setting for zucchini and that was my 'noodles'..... and yes... at the very end I grated a very very small amount of carrot on top just for color. It was one heck of a pretty bowl of soup.
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    R1/P3/drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Well, in the first couple of days after your 2 or 3 day burn off (LCD with no HCG) you are supposed to do 800 then take it up over the next couple of days to 1200 and then try 1500 etc. until you can settle on as much normal food as possible. That's where we're trying to keep things so our hypothalamus resets to the new weight. Keep adding new things ever couple of days to identify those things that make us gain, and explore as much as possible while keeping our weight within the 2 lbs up or down from the last HCG date. I think failing to do that will make the next 6 weeks pretty miserable. I'm going to be doing multiple rounds so I want to stabilize and get in as many calories as possible so the next round I have good losses.
    I looked around for some info on p3, but didn't find this. Today is my first p3 day and I think I must have blown it already. I had 2 apples throughout the morning. For a late lunch I had a big chicken salad with mixed greens, avocado and a p3-approved salad dressing. I also had some cheese. I think my calories are already up to about 800 - 1000. Oops! And I still need dinner! I guess we'll see what happens on the scale tomorrow. I think I'll have a really small dinner.

Starting Weight 1/2- 162 lbs
    LDW 2/10- 143 lbs
    3/8- 139.5

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinnerEveryDay View Post
    No, you didn't miss anything because I didn't share anything. It was just a day full of good phone calls with happy people on the other end and no drama. Drama has been a constant around here with my daughter-in-law's difficult pregnancy, my mother-in-law's blood count showing she has cancer growing for a year now but they can't find it. My brother-in-law has been molesting his 6 daughters for over 20 years and one finally spoke up so he's busted (he's lucky we don't live in Old Testament times because I'd be all for killing him) and it turns out my daughter can't have her eye surgery. So a day without someone crying on the phone is a good day for me and a day with happy people on the other end is a GREAT day for me!!! People's lives seemed to be falling in place yesterday and I liked it!!!
    I was going to send you a PM but it says you don't accept private messages -- just wanted to say I work for the state of Missouri as a Child Abuse Investigator if you need to talk about the situaion with your BIL and his daughters -- I'm here.
    Last edited by peggys1699; February 13th, 2011 at 05:13 PM.

R1 10/16/10 Weight 251.2
    R5D1 11/05/11 Weight 220.6
    R5D2: +4
    R5D3: +.8
    R5D4: -4.8
    R5D5: -4.0
    R5D6: -1.2
    R5D7: +.4
    R5D8: +.4
    R5D9: -1.0
    R5D10: +.4
    R5D11: +1.2

R/P/M
    R5/P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionMama View Post
    I looked around for some info on p3, but didn't find this. Today is my first p3 day and I think I must have blown it already. I had 2 apples throughout the morning. For a late lunch I had a big chicken salad with mixed greens, avocado and a p3-approved salad dressing. I also had some cheese. I think my calories are already up to about 800 - 1000. Oops! And I still need dinner! I guess we'll see what happens on the scale tomorrow. I think I'll have a really small dinner.
    I think doing what Casey suggests is a good idea... on my last 2 rounds, I went to 1500 cals the first day... and within two days was at or over 1700 calories all the time after that. My HCG coach wanted me at 2000+ calories after I got to P4, but I never could do it... Sooo I dont think you ate bad today at all! If you have a gain tomorrow, think about cutting the cheese then add that in slow, later.
    R1-R4 round -182lbs
    R5/P2 hcg injections

"I call HCG a gateway drug to Paleo. LOL" - Grammy1952 Nov 2012

R/P/M
    R1/P3/drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I think doing what Casey suggests is a good idea... on my last 2 rounds, I went to 1500 cals the first day... and within two days was at or over 1700 calories all the time after that. My HCG coach wanted me at 2000+ calories after I got to P4, but I never could do it... Sooo I dont think you ate bad today at all! If you have a gain tomorrow, think about cutting the cheese then add that in slow, later.
    Okay, good! Thanks for the encouragment. I made sure to not introduce more than one food today, and feel good about what I did. I'm just afraid that I ate too many calories. Sounds like I did okay. Maybe a little high, though. I'll shoot for a smaller lunch tomorrow.

Sorry I talked about eating avocados. I hope that wasn't too hard for you.

Starting Weight 1/2- 162 lbs
    LDW 2/10- 143 lbs
    3/8- 139.5

R/P/M
    R4, P2, inj
    my posts this morning kept getting kicked back.... this is a test before I write another book on this thread.

R/P/M
    R4, P2, inj
    Okay, good, well I'm tired of explaining why I wouldn't be here today and having it rejected so I guess you'll never know, sorry :-)

I start p3 tomorrow and you guys are worrying me! I am SO SORRY to hear about your gains. I think I'll tread very lightly to start. I'll just add eggs, and maybe cheese. I've been tested for an egg allergy before and know I'm fine with them.
    Is it okay to just start mixing veggies right away? I bought a bunch of them for mixed green salads. Also stocked up on salsa. I know to avoid starchy veggies, but is everything else free game?
    And what's the deal with fruit? I don't plan on going crazy, and probably won't eat any fruits other than p2 fruits, but can I still have the same amount of fruit? How about increasing the fruit a little? Like, an extra apple?
    I really don't want to screw this up!
    How to start out in P3 is highly controversial on this thread. In R1 I started out with no inhibitions and was fine, in fact, I stabilized at 4 lbs under my LIW. R2 was another story and no matter how hard I worked I ended up gaining every pound back. I say, eat if your hungry and don't if you're not. I was able to start at 2000 calories on my first day of my first round and I did it for every day after. You just never know. Add in slowly and watch your fruits because of sugar. But don't over think it, Dr. S doesn't seem to have.

Quote Originally Posted by peggys1699 View Post
    I was going to send you a PM but it says you don't accept private messages -- just wanted to say I work for the state of Missouri as a Child Abuse Investigator if you need to talk about the situaion with your BIL and his daughters -- I'm here.
    Thank you so much. I'm good, he's looking at 150 years so that makes me happy. The kids are doing better than the wife.

Ut ohh, my battery is dying..... talk at ya tomorrow :-)