Popular Pages

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep Pushin' On

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries

Cool Keep Pushin' On

Come join us!

I dedicate this mantra to all who Keep Pushin' On with their weight goals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCFkS...e_gdata_player

I used to be lonely
    till I learned about livin alone
    I found other things to keep my mind on
    And I'm gettin to know myself
    a little bit better
    Whoa, I keep pushin' on
    Keep pushin' on, yeah

Goin through all the changes
    I made so many mistakes
    oh yes I did
    Tryin to leave behind the heartaches
    And sometimes I think
    I was a little bit crazy, oh yeah
    Whoa, I keep pushin' on

Keep pushin', keep pushin', keep pushin', keep pushin' on
    Keep pushin', keep pushin', you know you have got to be so strong
    Keep pushin', keep pushin', well even if you think your strength is gone
    Keep pushin' on

Well it's comin' together I finally feel like a man
    oh yes I do
    I never thought that I'd be where I am
    Oh everyday I wake a little bit higher
    Whoa I keep pushin' on
    , oh yeah
    Last edited by Carry2010; July 22nd, 2011 at 09:27 PM.
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.40 lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51

R/P/M
    Blog Entries

Liw?

I continue to deliberate on my decision if I will continue on with this first long round or to stop today. Today makes the 35th injection at VLCD40; total loss over the 40 days=21.80#.

While I have two remaining 2000IU vials, I have a few options:
    1) extend the round a little; Grammy1952 says I could go 46 or 47 days, but since I need to mix one of the vials, I would end up tossing several injections
    2) stop now
    - a) for good
    - b) to do another round, if needed

I am not at my goal yet... just short by 8.4#. (Now my neuro wanted be down another 13.4# (so we have a 5# difference of opinion, but I feel that her goal weight might be a bit much considering I've always had muscle.) I really hoped I could get to my goal weight with one long round, but indeed that was a thought brought on by ignorance since women only lose an average of .5#/day.

I am concerned another round might mess things up, but that might happen anyway. I won't know until the rest of the protocol is complete. I feel like it has gone well. I don't have the usual bloating/water retention issues with TOM.

Either direction, I know I need to keep pushin' on. So far it feels G- reat ! with what I have lost so far. I can't wait for my family to see me, not to mention Dr. C.
    Last edited by Carry2010; July 14th, 2011 at 04:15 PM.

R/P/M
    R5P3
    Hi, Carrie!! Totally on the edge of my seat awaiting your final decision. Your losses continue to be good, so that's very encouraging. It WOULD be very tempting to stay the line and continue.

TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF P3!! Woo Hoo!!!! I had strong instant Starbucks Vienna Roast w/cream and about half a cup of fage 10% w/cocoa, cinnamon, and splenda. Man, that was SO good - way filling, that's for sure. I think I might add a little of the Folgers instant coffee to it tomorrow so it'll be like a mocha flavor. I have some berries, just don't want to dive into them quite yet.

I have a seminar and luncheon for work today. I dunna about making the seminar - I cannot stay out of the bathroom! TMI, sorry, but it's like my system is totally expelling everything this morning. While it IS a relief, the timing is horrible. But, at least it started BEFORE I left the house instead of while I was sitting in traffic on the expressway! Hopefully things will calm down in the next couple hours and I can make the luncheon, geesh. I'm not heading out for anything quite yet!

My goal for P3 is simply to feel well, avoid sensitivity issues, and stabilize around 130. Sounds pretty simple, eh? Going to go slow, add things that I've tested and/or lasered, and not have a lot of the "fake" baked goods and stuff. Round 2 should be way easier than Round 1. I basically know what to expect and frankly where I messed up last time. Experience IS the great teacher, isn't it?

Did I mention how happy I was to have coffee with adequate cream this morning? Ahhhhhhhh...

Enjoy your day everyone!
    56# Released March 2011 - October 2011 hCG
    January 2014 Bilateral Knee Replacement and June 2014 Hormone issues, I'm back to get last 10#- 15# off for good!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    SO glad you are here to Keep Pushin' On! (Are you old enough to know this song/group? I saw REO in concert a long time ago....)

Jealous of your cream in the coffee while I am drinking mine black.... sure miss that turbinado sugar and hazelnut non-dairy creamer.... but better to have good black coffee, then none. My husband makes the coffee... grinds the beans every night and it's ready to go in the morning... I just push the button. We have a timer, but with some past experience with weird overflow isssues, we haven't used the timer in a long time. Husband fixed the coffee maker so now it doesn't overflow. Oh well... easy enough to push a button for crying out loud. He has me so spoiled!

Please go slow, but this is your second round, right, so you know what you are doing.

Well, here's what I'm doing. Because I AM so close to goal and Grammy did clarify her message back to me to 'stay the course' and keep going. So, that is what I am doing. While I did mix another batch, I actually had enough in the vial for one more 130IU injection. Without thinking, I injected it today. I was going to skip today since yesterday was my original skip day, so I was going to do it today. ooops! Guess I got a little anxious about getting it done. Meanwhile, there is a new batch for tomorrow and on.... (guess I should skip tomorrow, huh, or Sunday?)

AFM - I had a .6 loss. That is... if the scale can be trusted. I have scale paranoia!

Hope you were able to make it through the traffic without too much discomfort! When I have to go, I have to go! TMI alert! -- My husband is jealous of how it 'falls out of me' without any effort. He has 'issues.'

Now watch me stall.... after making the commitment to keep going. Well, like other stalls, I have to keep pushin' on and it will end up ok.... I have to remind myself .5#/day average loss is the prize! Just 7.8# more to go.........
    Last edited by Carry2010; July 15th, 2011 at 09:33 AM.

R/P/M
    R5P3
    First off - congrats on making your decision! With your losses, I think you'll be very happy to stay the course and see how you end up. DON'T JINX YOURSELF, for gosh sakes!! If you do start to stall, you can try high protein days, or if its too frustrating, go ahead and transition to P3 - you're totally out nothing, and far enough in that you'd have a couple of alternatives. I can fully understand the scale paranoia, too!!

Did not go to the seminar or luncheon - wow, things really started, um, moving! So, felt it best to stay home, good thing, too. Thats ok, I'll have a couple fried burger patties w/Dukes Mayo, sugar free ketchup, and a nice side salad with mixed veggies. See how that sits while being close to home. I have to say, though - I don't appear to be having any issues with the dairy so far. Even had a string cheese as a mid morning snack. Yay for muscle testing and lasering!!
    56# Released March 2011 - October 2011 hCG
    January 2014 Bilateral Knee Replacement and June 2014 Hormone issues, I'm back to get last 10#- 15# off for good!

R/P/M
    R1, P2, HCG drops
    Carry, I really think you made the right decision too. You have nothing to lose no pun intended You will meet your goal or be so close to it without having to wait at least 6 more weeks to start again. Also you said you have muscle( me too) so if you start to work out a little I bet you will be even happier!

I am dying to start working out! I keep think about starting some toning now but I am afraid It will slow my weight lose down. I would love to start yoga, weight or planks.

Blue, Your meals and coffee sound so good! I heard that Anytizer buffalo chicken wings in the freezer section are safe for p3. I had them and just drank lots of water because of the sodium. I baked them a little longer than suggested so they got crispy and they were goooood!

Man, it is a ghost town on the other thread!

Where is Katie?

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wPpKyMf//Users/lisalamktop/IMG_1368.jpgartina/Des

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leeclu View Post
    Carry, I really think you made the right decision too. You have nothing to lose no pun intended You will meet your goal or be so close to it without having to wait at least 6 more weeks to start again. Also you said you have muscle( me too) so if you start to work out a little I bet you will be even happier!

I am dying to start working out! I keep think about starting some toning now but I am afraid It will slow my weight lose down. I would love to start yoga, weight or planks.

Blue, Your meals and coffee sound so good! I heard that Anytizer buffalo chicken wings in the freezer section are safe for p3. I had them and just drank lots of water because of the sodium. I baked them a little longer than suggested so they got crispy and they were goooood!

Man, it is a ghost town on the other thread!

Where is Katie?
    Hooray, Lee is here! Thank you for the encouragement. I just calculated I can do another 13 injections that would put me at 7/30 as truly the LIW--unless something comes up and it becomes so obvious for me to stop sooner than then. Who knows, maybe I'll reach my goal with the 14 VLCD after all.... :-)

And yes, where's Katie? Tennisgal? we had lots of other nice gals earlier on.... guess they all moved on to other threads. Well, maybe they will surface.

Here's another thread I look at because folks are in different phases of the protocol..... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...rt-date-31545/
    Last edited by Carry2010; July 15th, 2011 at 08:33 PM.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Good morning!

My stomach felt weird last night, kind of like the night before, but yesterday showed .6 loss and this morning shows .8 loss! Woo-Hoo and for this weird feeling stomach!

Since I skipped the injection skip day Thursday, I will skip today. So after all the recalculations and extension of this round, LIW will be July 30; P3 starts 8/2.

R/P/M
    R1, P2, HCG drops
    Carry, I would say so far so good on continuing I had .8 a loss today too!

I think my LWD will be July 27 and then 3days of vcld and start P3 july 31st. That will be 40 days of drops for me.

I am worried about Katie. Where is she? I hope everyone else joins in. When I first tried to find the thread I looked under Keep Pushing on instead of pushin and I could not find it. Then I went back to your post and realized how it was spelled.

I have had a challenging couple of days. My daughter who is almost 8 had her first friend sleep over. Of course they wanted slumber party type food and breakfast. Then last night I took the kids to a movie night at a friends swim club. All the adults brought yummy stuff. I did not cheat but it was on my mind to tell myself not. It really is something that has not gone away. I really feel like an addict.

One of my best friends could not believe how much weight I had lost. She kept asking me question and I feel so guilty but I did not tell her about HCG. We have always been about the same size. She might have been a little smaller if I am honest. Even though we are close she like to give me little digs. I just feel like if I tell her right now she will say something negative about it. I would like to finish this round and maintain for a while to prove to her that it does work. Is that bad? What would you do?
    Last edited by leeclu; July 16th, 2011 at 09:10 AM.

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wPpKyMf//Users/lisalamktop/IMG_1368.jpgartina/Des

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leeclu View Post
    Carry, I would say so far so good on continuing I had .8 a loss today too!

I think my LWD will be July 27 and then 3days of vcld and start P3 july 31st. That will be 40 days of drops for me.

I am worried about Katie. Where is she? I hope everyone else joins in. When I first tried to find the thread I looked under Keep Pushing on instead of pushin and I could not find it. Then I went back to your post and realized how it was spelled.

I have had a challenging couple of days. My daughter who is almost 8 had her first friend sleep over. Of course they wanted slumber party type food and breakfast. Then last night I took the kids to a movie night at a friends swim club. All the adults brought yummy stuff. I did not cheat but it was on my mind to tell myself not. It really is something that has not gone away. I really feel like an addict.

One of my best friends could not believe how much weight I had lost. She kept asking me question and I feel so guilty but I did not tell her about HCG. We have always been about the same size. She might have been a little smaller if I am honest. Even though we are close she like to give me little digs. I just feel like if I tell her right now she will say something negative about it. I would like to finish this round and maintain for a while to prove to her that it does work. Is that bad? What would you do?
    I am reluctant to tell, too, about hCG, and haven't yet.... I saw our small group last night after a gap in time.. Last time we got together was June 10. I was five days of VLCD at that point. What is funny when Dr B noticed I lost weight. I agreed & said something that HE would notice since that is what he does (lap band surgeon)... LOL.

Katie is on FB, so I know she is around... Recall she was moving her business & adopting out the two kittens she saved. One of the kittens was adopted the other day, do she has one more to go.

I wish she and others would appear here.... But I guess we'll get to know each other!

Don't you love those .8 losses? I've had a good run lately & wonder exactly why. There are about four factors that I've eliminated, but I'll share later... Need to go get my Sheltie's special food at the vet office before they close at noon.

Sent with Sprint EVO via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Carry2010; July 16th, 2011 at 10:05 AM.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast