Popular Pages

Page 516 of 1416 FirstFirst ... 164164665065145155165175185265666161016 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 14160

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

I've been doing some light exercising the past few days and I think its making me stall. I was really looking forward to toning up but now I'm afraid to get too involved until p3. I'm not doing anything crazy. I've jumped on a trampoline and been doing ab & leg exercises with an exercise ball. So its not that I'm really doing anything that burns a ton of calories. I was looking forward to adding Zumba to my routine next week but now I'm afraid I'll stop losing if I start it too soon. Has anyone else had issues with losing the weight with exercising?
    Start Date R1/ P1: 02/16/2012
    End of loading 136.5
    Start Date R1/P2: 02/18
    As of 03/12: 123

R1P2 D1:136.5
    Week 1: -9lbs
    Week 2: -3lbs
    Week 3: -2lbs
    stopped day 23 ended at 123

Starting P3 and adding workouts
    Probably starting round 2 Late April

Oh, I'm also feeling hungry at night too. I'm wondering if this is from the exercise or if I'm not eating enough. When I sit down for a meal, I am rarely able to finish my food. I've never been one to finish a meal though - I've always been a nibbler - not really meals until this diet.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 02/16/2012
    End of loading 136.5
    Start Date R1/P2: 02/18
    As of 03/12: 123

R1P2 D1:136.5
    Week 1: -9lbs
    Week 2: -3lbs
    Week 3: -2lbs
    stopped day 23 ended at 123

Starting P3 and adding workouts
    Probably starting round 2 Late April

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2be130 View Post
    also.. since on p2 we are allowed 2 grissinis or melbas totaling 40 calories a day.. has anyone tried replacing it with 1 slice of whole wheat weight watchers toast that equals 40 calories per slice on p2? thanks
    Hi Want2be130, I haven't done grissinis or melbas either. I didn't try ww bread but I did try carbkrunchers which has 4net carbs and 45 cals. I did not do it every day. I didn't see a gain but I did stall a day here and there but not necessarily the day after the bread. Now I switched to Healthwise brand. It has zero carbs. I have the rolls and bagels. They don't taste as well but I haven't stalled either. I eat it maybe every other day. I am going to order the bread too. I did lose more this week after switching brands. I truly can't say if that's the reason but I am sticking with it. Like I said Carbkrunchers tastes much better but Healthwise is what I am seem to be losing faster on. Good Luck!
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    Quote Originally Posted by grapeape View Post
    I've been doing some light exercising the past few days and I think its making me stall. I was really looking forward to toning up but now I'm afraid to get too involved until p3. I'm not doing anything crazy. I've jumped on a trampoline and been doing ab & leg exercises with an exercise ball. So its not that I'm really doing anything that burns a ton of calories. I was looking forward to adding Zumba to my routine next week but now I'm afraid I'll stop losing if I start it too soon. Has anyone else had issues with losing the weight with exercising?
    Grape, I did have some issues r1. This year began my 34th year of running and I hated to not run. It has been my faithful detox/destressor. Anyway, when I would periodically i would stall or gain. Although you burn cals, your muscle cells retain water and swell from the workout. I have been doing the elliptical and walking but I have had a pretty bad r2 thus far. Most of that was due to the two week flu I had (see my post on previous page). I won't give up moderate exercise no matter what ....unless I am convinced that it is totally stopping progress. Its part of my rogueishness. I also think that back in the 50s when Dr S was doing his protocol, very few ppl were into fitness programs...especially not women. Those are my two cents for what they are worth

Quote Originally Posted by jendav73 View Post
    Hi Tam...Welcome to the dark side

If you cheat, then you cheat....people do it all the time. But I definitely would stay on hcg for a little longer. Protocol is a minimum of 23 days, and a maximum of 42 days. But any amount of days between is fine. I would try to lose whatever you end up gaining from the cheat and eat cleanly for a week after, before stopping the hcg, just so you can have a stable p3. And when you do take your last dose, make sure you wait the 72 hours to begin your p3 eating, and you should stabilize fine. I am far from an expert here...but I am familiar with a MAJOR cheat on my first round!!
    Thank you for your response! Well then, that decides it. I will not cheat at that party! Totally not worth adding a whole week to my round! Thank you so much!!!
    R1 post load 164.6 R1 LDW 153.2/ R2 post load 158 R2 LDW 144.6/R3 post load 155.6 ldw 143/R4 pre load 159 post load 160.8 ldw 148/ R5 post load 157.6 ldw 148.2/ R6 163.4 CLOMID!!!!

R6 Post load 163.6 (only gained .2 after loading for 2 days = lots of water weight!)
    vlcd 1 -3.2 160.4

R/P/M
    R1/P3/LIW 150.8 on 3/6/12
    Hey fellow Roguers, I have been stuck weekly! I follow the protocol, only one fruit, no Melba toast, a typical day is a half a grapefruit, grilled chicken breast, celery or tomato, fish or shrimp or steak and asparagus with a liter and a half of water. With 3days left I'd like to loose more than a pound a week.... Any suggestions ??? HELP !!
    If you can't find the fun in it ... Don't inhale !!

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Good morning all! After a 3 day (retaining for girly time) stall, I woke up to a 1.8lb loss! Happy losing!!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops
    GOOD MORNING! Well, since going rogue a few days ago with with mixing my veggies, having the walden farms dressing and yesterday even eating 550 calories by adding a hard boiled egg - I lost .4 yesterday and 1 pound today! I do feel much less grumpy when I had more protein and food! So I have decided to keep trying the additional protein and allowing myself up to 600 calories a day. My cramps are not as bad either but I also started potasium 2 days ago- because legs hurt really bad to walk up and down stairs. Who knows but maybe it helped my TOM cramps also. As far as how heavy my TOM was it was normal for the 5 days I had it early and then after 2 days when it came back it is spotting.

I am also experimenting with tomatoes. I have read that they can stall some people. So i have not had them for 2 days and won't today but then will for 2 days. If I see losses again tomorrow and then go back to my small gains after 2 days of eating it then maybe that was it all along???? i also am not a cabbage person because I don't know how to cook it, lol. But after my tomatoe experiment I am going to try some cabbage recipes I have found on here that look really good. I have read though that the people who had problems with tomatoes had problems with cabbage so I don't want to attempt it until I see how the tomatoes go. I really don't want it to be tomatoes cuz I really like them, lol and they are in soooo many recipes! well, if I can keep loosing with additional calories and some rogueness and if my cramps are less I may actually be able to stick this out longer than 23 days

Glad to see there are fellow feb. loaders here so I don't feel like I am the only "bad" one for going rogue

Is anyone who is doing the hcg sublingual doing the 250cc 2x day? I have read that some people have good results with increased inches (not neccesarily weight) off their waist. I would really like to get this tummy looking less pregnant, lol. I have seen the fat that usually bulges over my bra a lot less and back fat almost gone, but tummy is barely smaller, oh i did loose 2.5 inches now in the "girls"! Now if I could get my waist to do the same that would be great. I was thinking of trying to go to 250cc if I stick it out longer since I already mixed my batch the normal way on friday. Would it be beneficial at all to take more of what I mixed even though it wasn't mixed for the higher dose? Maybe instead of.5 take .7? could it hurt things if I tried it? I just don't want to throw out the 5000 corion I just mixed to try the higher dose but also hate to think that I could be loosing more in my tummy over the next week or more if I did. Don't even know if I am making any sense, lol.

Darla- I am sooo sorry you are struggling! I am a newbie so I really don't have wisdom but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Thank you for all the welcomes! I hope everyone has a great Monday!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG sublingual
    Hey group! I'm down 4.2 this morning!!!!!!!! Really?!?! Can't believe it! I just hope my luck continues! I'm so happy I can be so rogue and still have success! But, I guess once my weight comes down a significant amount I might start slowing with my losses if I stay as rogue as I am now. Anyhoo, until then, I'm just going to stick to my low-carb way of eating and hope for the best!

And jen, did you know there's a button you can use to multi-quote messages when you respond? It's the button to the right of the one you've been using to quote. It'll help save some space!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/subq
    Question for all you roguers.....I'm nearing the end of p2...I'm actually at 41 days today, I want to push it a little further and lose a little more, but my TOM showed up today. Do I call it quits now cause of TOM or do I just push through the week and start P3 next week?!? Any and all advice is welcomed!