Popular Pages

Page 530 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 304304805205285295305315325405806301030 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 14167

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG sublingual
    WOw, lol sorry for all the repeat posts yesterday: the board was having issues!

I'm down 0.4 today, not fabulous, but I'll take it!

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    You pay when you play fast and loose with the rules. Yesterday, I "nibbled" on some chuck roast that I was cooking for the family (in CO), and this morning paid UP a pound. Arg!!!
    There is no straying from the eating protocol for me!

Yesterday was also a skip day for me, so hopefully tomorrow, I will get back to status quo, and then move on from there. It does really make me think about when I do transition, and have to live without HCG.

Denise: Thank you for the encouragement! I really appreciate it and need it right now.

Happy losses to all!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Hello Everyone!!! I am trying to begin my 3rd round of HCG - I have done 2 rounds so far and they were both good and bad. I learned some things about my body and about the foods to do and don't affect me. But I have tried to start this 3rd round like 3 times. I feel like I am now TOO lenient with myself, and I forget to take the drops and then I feel like I have to start all over. BOO!

So, anyways, here is my question. I loaded back on March 1st with the drops (i think) and I stopped the drops after a day or two because I just was not in it.. Now, I have tried to start the drops again, and I did good - I lost 2 lbs or so, and then I stopped the drops again! When I started the drops again I was at 180 and now I am 175.8 and still eating protocol with a few of my items (like peppers/broccoli/cream) which I have done in every round.. I let myself have some wine (which I always have good losses with). Anyways, I have my own P2 protocol.

OK, enough rambling. SO, my goal is April 2nd, realistically I would like to lose 10-15 lbs before then (Literally 2 weeks)! I know I can do it with HCG but since I have been so crazy with the drops, should I load with drops and then follow protocol to the T for the next 2 weeks? What will happen if I cut the round shorter than 21 days? I also MUST start to tone because even though I have lost 50 lbs I am a little jiggly! So, I have started going to the gym again, and as protein and a meal replacement since the end of the day it's hard to go home and want to cook anything - I am going to be using Jay Robbs whey protein shake. I just wonder if you guys think I should restart the drops with or without loading ~ OR if I should work my ass off at the gym and still follow a very low calorie diet without the drops ~ At least for the 2 weeks. (BTW the Big Day - April 2nd is when my long distance boyfriend comes to visit, I lost 20 lbs since he last saw me but I still need to tone really bad so I am crunching time til he gets here)

GAHH I am so confused!

Round I - 2013 - 197.8 (after load) ~ (Start 12/31/12)
    Week 1 Losses (1/8/13): 187.8 (Loss 10lbs)
    Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

The Difference Between Try and Triumph is a little UMPH!

Wow.. Sorry about the repeat posts

Any rogue people that have tried sugar free fat free jelly beans in P2.. it says serving is 35 pieces at 80 calories.. I only want 5 no more which makes them about 2.3 calories each?? what do you guys think ? stupid TOM :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Want2be130 View Post
    Grape,

how much of fage and cottage cheese do u use to replace a meal in p2? im loving the sound of either SF strawberry jello or cinnamon. so basically i can get a 10 calorie cup of sf strawberry jello and mix it in a bowl with fage ? thanks.... I also wanted to share with you that my firt round i had the same feelings you had and actually ended up getting my period late and for 3 weeks long.. i really hope thats not the case with you because i was miserable... wish you good luck

update on the meatball marinara recipe i ate yesterday... didnt cause me a gain i actually lost 0.80 lbs
    Yikes, I really hope I don't have TOM for 3 weeks... lol you might see me on the news for going postal if that happens.

About the fage. A serving of fage is 1 cup so what I do is I take 1/2 a cup of fage and 1/4 a cup of cottage cheese (not sure why I do it that way I just feel guilty eating 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese if I'm eating fage) then I take 2 packets of sweet leaf stevia and just dump a BUNCH of cinnamon in it and stir. Its sooooo good. Especially with strawberries. Yes sometimes I even have a cup of the sugar free 10 calorie jello too.

I'm officially moving on to p3 and I've been without drops for almost 48 hours now. I actually went to the gym today and ate my fage concoction though I did a full cup of fage and omitted the cottage cheese. It felt like the perfect after workout food and I don't feel so weak now.

I'm hoping my body starts to feel better and TOM will finally get here and get over with. I will probably do a round 2 late April but we'll see how just doing this all on my own and exercising goes. I just know my mom has planned to fatten me up it seems. I really was looking at this diet to be a nice starting place to start working out at anyways and I think that's what I've got. I'm sticking around 123 it seems and really I haven't seen that weight since I was 20. So hopefully here it will be toning up and getting some of the remaining fat off. I do really feel bloated though - I'm hoping a couple days on p3 I'll feel better. My bf is still dropping really good - though I wish he'd move on to p3 so that cooking would be easier and he'd be in a better mood but I can't fault him since he's losing well. He does have a good bit to lose - though it doesn't bother me but I'm sure its healthier.

If I weren't 5'3 I wouldn't stress about a few lbs but unfortunately being short means every lb shows up like 10lbs would on a normal person. I'm also medium boned and have a more muscular build. That kinda means I will never look lean and really thin like some petite people do. I see girls that are 5'3 that are easily 100lbs and they look fine - not sickly just small. I doubt anything I could ever do would get me to look like that... so... low 120s is going to have to be my "now" goal.

I know people are supposed to try to stabilize and stay in a 2lb range but I hope that means I can shape up still. I figure if I'm eating healthy and working out then has to be the right thing.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 02/16/2012
    End of loading 136.5
    Start Date R1/P2: 02/18
    As of 03/12: 123

R1P2 D1:136.5
    Week 1: -9lbs
    Week 2: -3lbs
    Week 3: -2lbs
    stopped day 23 ended at 123

Starting P3 and adding workouts
    Probably starting round 2 Late April

Quote Originally Posted by mbliss View Post
    Hello Everyone!!! I am trying to begin my 3rd round of HCG - I have done 2 rounds so far and they were both good and bad. I learned some things about my body and about the foods to do and don't affect me. But I have tried to start this 3rd round like 3 times. I feel like I am now TOO lenient with myself, and I forget to take the drops and then I feel like I have to start all over. BOO!

So, anyways, here is my question. I loaded back on March 1st with the drops (i think) and I stopped the drops after a day or two because I just was not in it.. Now, I have tried to start the drops again, and I did good - I lost 2 lbs or so, and then I stopped the drops again! When I started the drops again I was at 180 and now I am 175.8 and still eating protocol with a few of my items (like peppers/broccoli/cream) which I have done in every round.. I let myself have some wine (which I always have good losses with). Anyways, I have my own P2 protocol.

OK, enough rambling. SO, my goal is April 2nd, realistically I would like to lose 10-15 lbs before then (Literally 2 weeks)! I know I can do it with HCG but since I have been so crazy with the drops, should I load with drops and then follow protocol to the T for the next 2 weeks? What will happen if I cut the round shorter than 21 days? I also MUST start to tone because even though I have lost 50 lbs I am a little jiggly! So, I have started going to the gym again, and as protein and a meal replacement since the end of the day it's hard to go home and want to cook anything - I am going to be using Jay Robbs whey protein shake. I just wonder if you guys think I should restart the drops with or without loading ~ OR if I should work my ass off at the gym and still follow a very low calorie diet without the drops ~ At least for the 2 weeks. (BTW the Big Day - April 2nd is when my long distance boyfriend comes to visit, I lost 20 lbs since he last saw me but I still need to tone really bad so I am crunching time til he gets here)

GAHH I am so confused!
    I'm pretty sure I'd load, even if its mainly p3 type foods. As for the following the protocol to the T. I really don't see the harm in mixing veggies, nor do I see the harm in adding extra protein when its lean. To me honestly, when I get to feeling hungry one of my go to foods is real crab meat. You can buy a cup of it near your seafood area. Its nothing but crab meat (yes has to be real crab meat). Its REALLY high in protein. I think for a serving it has 20g of protein. It has 0 fat and only about 80 calories. You could also try to eat mostly sea food and/or chicken. Its amazing how low in calories seafood is when its cooked right.

I probably wouldn't add CO. I know its great and a lot of people say it doesn't affect them but I'd still be scared of it if you're really needing to lose 10-15lbs in 2 weeks. maybe have only 1 serving of fruit and make sure its in the morning or perhaps only do fruit a couple times a week. Of course you can do your own thing but if I had a deadline and a specific "need to be" weight then that's what I'd do.

On days I've gained or whatever I'd tend to eat some sort of p2 soup and the weight would almost always come off the next day. I guess if I would have stuck with soup the whole time I wouldn't have gotten so stuck but I think I'm very close to my base weight.
    End of loading 136.5

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Any rogue people that have tried sugar free fat free jelly beans in P2.. it says serving is 35 pieces at 80 calories.. I only want 5 no more which makes them about 2.3 calories each?? what do you guys think ? stupid TOM :-(
    Where did you find them? How many carbs? If the carbs are low I will try them myself!
    hardee(Denise)

I have no idea about the jelly beans. I personally don't think I could stop at 5 lol. Have you thought of sugar free jello? Maybe freezing some fruit? Veggies with fage veggie dip is pretty awesome for needing a snack and crunch.
    End of loading 136.5

Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    Where did you find them? How many carbs? If the carbs are low I will try them myself!
    its 37g of carbs for 35 pieces

i found them at CVS in the sugar free candy section