Popular Pages

Page 541 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 414414915315395405415425435515916411041 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 14476

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grapeape View Post
    Yea! Hardee!!! You're going to be p3 buddies with me lol! You're doing another round afterwards aren't you?

Jendav- How did your family get-togethers go?

I might have been out of line tonight. We didn't go to dinner, instead we went to a theater that serves food. Unfortunately, the food there isn't very good. I had a little shredded beef from a taco that was fine (it wasn't very good so I didn't eat much) but I also has some edamame but not the whole bowl of it - like maybe 1/3 of the bowl. It was swimming in some sort of sesame oil and probably some soy sauce. So I hope that wasn't too carb loaded for me. We'll see. After we went to Taco Cabana and split fajitas- of course I just ate meat but I did have some queso too. Which should be ok.

I bought some muscle milk - both the light version and the full version. The light version has both lower fat/calories and lower carbs. Its usually not that way so I'm not sure why someone would drink the full version but maybe the full version tastes massively better. Anyways, has anyone ever drank this stuff? It can't be p2 acceptable because it lists about 3 different kind of oils in it but I thought maybe someone might have tried it during p3 before. I hate protein powders but my bf said he loves this stuff when he's had it before. I just really feel I need some good pre-workout nourishment. Even though I try to eat some, I don't think its ever quite what my body needs or I wouldn't be dragging in my workouts like I did today.

No the Brazillian place is called Fogo de Chao. I haven't been but I hear its awesome. Thanks for the heads up though on not being good for p2 my bf is still in p2. I think he wants to lose 7 more lbs before going to p3. Maybe its best for next weekend. Who knows.
    Hi Grape,

I hear p3 calling me. Oh no you are not the only night owl. I have the most energy at night. I've always been this way. I sleep just fine when I get there. I can think things out better at night.

Right now I am thinking should I do one more day of drops? Tomorrow will be exactly 40 days. On the other hand I'm thinking if I make this my last dose tonight then I will be able to eat more foods on Thursday instead of Friday. I lost about 3.5 lbs this week. It's gonna be a long 3 days waiting for p3. I just ordered some more 0 carb bread and bagels. On p3 I can put much better stuff on them.

I love the crabcake recipe. I will definitely try making that with my low carb bread. I like Bethenny too. I didn't read her book but maybe I will. I don't have a binge problem but I did click on your link and read some of the book. I do like the balancing meals part. I will probably order the book. I wish I had her stamina. I do exactly what she says with portions. I always eat a small piece and make myself content with it. Very rarely I get something I really like and overdo it. That's ok rarely.

How long are you doing p3? I am doing it till after Easter. Maybe I'll make Easter my loading weekend. I just love those Zitner Butter Krak eggs. Heck I like all the eggs. I can raid the kids baskets. I think I just decided the Easter will be my loading time.

I guess I won't decide till the morning whether to do drops or not. I am not sure there's another day left in the bottle. Anyway it's great that we'll be p3 buddies!
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Congratulations on your losses! With the weight your at now, 11 lbs can make a BIG difference. Also, after you've lost the weight it might take some time and exercise to get your stomach to firm up like you'd like.

R/P/M
    2013 - R1, Rogue, SL
    Hello losers! Hope everyone had a productive weekend.
    It was interesting on my end. Friend invited me over
    for the traditional corned beef/cabbage dinner (yesterday). I had
    my lunch before I went over there. Did good. Had
    one bite of meat, cabbage, and a carrot. lol.
    Ate nothing else but drank two bud lights. This morning
    was down .2 lbs. Loss would have been more had
    I not drank the beers but not complaining as
    any loss is a good loss. Onward I say!

Don't Feed the Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by grapeape View Post
    Wow, congrats on that loss! How tall are you? I'm not sure about you but even some days when I didn't lose a bunch I still kind of noticed my stomach reshaping. For example, one day I'd look at my stomach and it would look then, the next there'd be a pouch then it would all over just kind of reshape. Your stomach may still adjust regardless to what your final weight will be. If you're short like me, a few lbs makes such a big difference. I notice you're at 141 and 9 more lbs would probably make a big difference in your stomach. Heck if you feel you can make it to 120 go for it. For me, Once I got past 125 it was really hard getting any further.

As for the ibuprofen. I think that's fine. I know you're not supposed to take asprin but I think everything else is fine. I certainly have taken some. I've noticed myself that some of my joints ached while on hcg. I think its a bit better now. I think its from a lack of oils and fats in our diet. Our joints need those for lubricating. I don't think its going to hurt you to go without the oils and fats for a bit but yeah I noticed some joint pains here and there. More water helps too but it looks like you're drinking enough.
    Hi Grape,

Im about 5'6.... i didnt loose any weight today but im ok with it since i did loose a lot yesterday.. well 1.4 is alot to me because im used to losing .60 or .80 sometimes the lowest i've lost is 0.40. My hip on the left side is hurting alittle more this morning .. i asked grammy and she said it might be from the weightloss she said she experineced it too. not too comfortable but i can deal with it . Im planning on either doing a shake day today since i feel lazy to cook my meatballs with marinara but they are more tasty than the shake lol!. Grape im not too sure i can stretch it until 120 but would love to... my husband and I are going to vegas and i want to be able to wear a bathingsuit for the first time in my life.. our trip is may 18 i want to be sure to be able to eat comfortably and drink wine by then i really hope my (kangaroo looking pouch lol) goes away. How is p3 treating you?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone,
    I decided that last night was my last dose this round. That makes 39 days instead of 40. I'm not sure there's even enough in my bottle for today so yesterday is it. I lost about 3 lbs this week. I am so ready to eat something else. I now have to wait 3 more days to do that. I have been kind of antsy and getting sick of this especially this last week. When you get to the point of fighting so hard to stay on the diet that you're miserable it's time to switch it up. I do look forward to a few weeks of change. I will go slow and monitor my weight every day. Hopefully I won't have any issues.

I plan on going back on p2 right after Easter. That will be 3 wks of p3. Then I was planning to do 3 wk cycling. This time I have to mix my own so if 1 vial lasts 15 days then I guess I will be doing 2 vials=30 days instead. Three weeks sounded so much easier but I surely won't waste it. I should be good with p3 being that I have a lot of Atkins experience. I will have to see though if hcg changed my system. I could very well be in for a rude awakening. I really hope this is an uneventful p3. I could use a few stress free weeks.

So this round I lost 22 or 23 lbs. I'm not sure which because when I changed the batteries in my scale it seemed to take off about 2 lbs. I had the family try it and they agree. I bought not 1 but 2 new scales. Right now I weight on 3 scales every morning. Even the 2 new ones don't agree with each other. There is a .4 -.8 difference every day. I am sending one of them back. I weighed with the one I'm keeping this morning and that is now my official LDW. I will still be on here every day. This is the only place I post. All of you, my fellow roguies, are my friends. I look forward to reading all your posts every day. I get excited when you guys lose weight too. Anyway wish me luck with p3 and as always I wish all of you luck too.
    Last edited by hardee; March 19th, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
    hardee(Denise)

Hardee,

goodluck on P3.... does cycling mean you skip P4?

Blog Entries
    I drop by, leave a compliment and nobody says hi!

:'(
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

R/P/M
    R1 /P2 /Intramuscular Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2be130 View Post
    Hardee,

goodluck on P3.... does cycling mean you skip P4?
    I was thinking the same thing because originally I had planned to go on my next rounds right after I completed P3 each time as I will need two more rounds. Then I read somewhere that there has to be a P4 which in essence is eating unrestricted anyway. Can anyone help with this? I don't want to mess anything up as I have done pretty good with these injections and sticking tightly to protocol.

Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work all!!!!

Pre-Load: 229.0
    Post Load: 238.0 (YA, I LOADED LIKE A PIG IN SLOP....LOL)
    VLCD#7 - 218.0
    VLCD#14 - 213.0
    LIW - 207.8
    Round #1 complete.....I can do this!!!!
    30.2# total lost and 16.75 inches gone!!!!

SECOND ROUND A TOTAL BUST!!!!!!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS.......AND SKINNY FEELS PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!!

Morning everyone! So far I'm loving p3 but I must say the temptation for grains is totally there for me. In fact I even bought some high fiber low carb tortillas. It has 15 carbs and 10 grams of fiber per tortilla. They are small too. I'm not sure that I'll eat them but I did buy them. My boyfriend will be going on p3 this week too. I'm so glad because I feel bad eating things that he can't. I have to eat more though or I'm afraid I'm hurting myself. We've been eating mainly the same things but I've eaten some nuts here and there (natural peanut butter too yumm!!! lol I'm eating some now with a green apple before I head off to the gym.) and cheese.

Hardee I completely understand about getting to a point where you just need to move on. I was there and I'm much happier now. I wasn't miserable on p2 when I stopped but I just felt I needed to be in more control. I couldn't exercise and my weight just wasn't wanting to go anywhere. So I'm doing a good p3 round and working out etc. I still haven't added lots of fat into my diet - except for the cheese and nuts. I read in Oxygen magazine though on nuts that our bodies only take about 25% of the fat from nuts. The rest just goes straight thru our digestion without storing the fat.

I am a little concerned that I will need to eat some carbs somehow before a workout because my body doesn't seem to have the energy I need. We'll see how the apples go. I tried drinking a low cal muscle milk - ew no thanks! Maybe the full fat one will be better tomorrow.

I will probably be doing another round starting April 23. Unless by a miracle my body is all tight and toned by then from working out. However a trip to alabama will probably add a few lbs on me. My parents don't have a gym or anything near but they do have a lot of land so I plan on going jogging while I'm there and I'm going to follow my "bethenny rules" lol while I'm there. I've never had a problem of gorging though. I am a grazer but if I'm grazing constantly on cake and battered and fried meats and pizza.... lol um it probably won't matter. I love my mom though more than I'm worried about my weight. My bf is starting another round April 23rd so it won't be a big deal to join him.

wanttobe - I'm sure you'll look great by Vegas. I completely understand. I have to wear a bathing suit on May 12. That's what kicked my butt into getting rid of this weight in the first place.

Well off to hit the gym! I sure loved waking up to so many posts lol!!! It gets me all excited and motivated!
    Start Date R1/ P1: 02/16/2012
    End of loading 136.5
    Start Date R1/P2: 02/18
    As of 03/12: 123

R1P2 D1:136.5
    Week 1: -9lbs
    Week 2: -3lbs
    Week 3: -2lbs
    stopped day 23 ended at 123

Starting P3 and adding workouts
    Probably starting round 2 Late April

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katie0219 View Post
    Well, somehow I seem to be back in a good groove. I really thought I would have not made it this far- and had all intentions of today being my first no hcg day, but the last few days I have finally had really good losses and I decided to mix my last 5000 corion for 250 2x day for my sublingual drops. I am not going with I will have to do another 10 days on hcg and then my 72 hours or i don't think I will make it even another day or two. So I am going till wed. then will reeval at that time for another few days. I have made some changes which seem to help. I have kept it to 1 small serving of fruit the last 3 days, and really made sure I hade my 88 ounces of water each day. Today I am down again! I am down to 169 lbs!!!!! that is a 1.4 lb loss!!!!! That is a total of 2.8 lbs in the last 3 days. Seeing as I lost only 3.2 lbs week 3 I am excited. I am on VLCD 28 so I know I have atleast made it past a short round.

I do still eat about 600 calories to 700 a day. I have an egg with 3 egg whites each morning (sometimes plain, sometimes with veggies), I still only have lunch and dinner and one snack before dinner. I have been using CO, a dab with my eggs each morning, with no problem over a week now. I am not too rogue, but enough to allow me to have enough to eat and enough protein to stick with it.

I am so happy to see that even when people have gains or cheats they don't give up! It is so inspiring! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!
    Hi Katie,

I am on my first vlcd without drops. Today would have been vlcd 40. I know how you feel. I felt like that for the last 2 weeks. I lost about 5 lbs in the last 2 weeks and I was less rogue then usual. It is going to be hard to do vlcd for the next 3 days. I am planning to do another round after 3 weeks of p3. I started at 176 and now weigh 153.

I have a question for you. I was using premixed rx sublingual. Next time I will be mixing. I see you are doing 250 2x a day. Is that what you started with or did you increase your dose? Just going by the instructions I was planning on doing 166 or .5ml 2x a day. Do you think that is too low? I followed the instructions on my premixed but I can tell you that I was hungry a lot. My stomach growled every day. So anyway what dose did you start at and why and how did you increase? Since mixing is new to me I want to have some idea of what I'm doing when I start it. At vlcd 28 I had lost 18 lbs so we both seem to lose at the same rate. So like I said in the last 12 days I lost 5 more. That only averages to 2.5 a week. It's been a heck of a struggle these last 2 wks to only lose 2.5 a wk. So now I am going to struggle through till Thurs when I can add foods. I can't wait. I wish you luck hanging in there a little longer.
    hardee(Denise)