Popular Pages

Page 564 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 644645145545625635645655665746146641064 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 12858

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2be130 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

My update today after the apple day:

I gained .4 this is a nightmare for me no matter what i do i dont lose. not to mention yesterdays apple day was horrible i felt nauseas, tired and migraine. i have been on this diet for 26 days. this week i have lost .6 and with the apple day gain its down to -.2. Im not ready to move to P3 i want to be at least 135 beofre P3. I even had a thought yesterday of adding in 1 quicktrim extreme burn capsule to my day to see what that does.
    Hi Want2be,
    Looking at posts from the last few days I would say switch your whole menu. Don't do the cream in your coffee, the applesauce will have chemical additives which can stall losses and I gain on shakes. I didn't do well with apples or oranges. I ate strawberries and cantaloupe. I did the sf jello too. I started making my own with knox gelatin, stevia and sf cherry kool ade pks. I read it has to be cherry because of all the extra additives in the other flavors. The boxed sf jello is made with aspartame which will stall you. You have to eat some food and not just shakes. You are probably in starvation mode. I added extra meat and also used 0 carb bread(not every day) and it filled me up and I lost. Two liters of water really isn't enough. I had 7-8 16oz bottles of water a day. Even now in p3 if I cut back on the water I gain. Good luck!
    Last edited by hardee; March 30th, 2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: add info
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    R2-P3-SQINJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lolabunny View Post
    Hi. I guess I am "rogue" I am in my first round of sub-q hCG. I am on Day 10. At Days 6, 7 and 8 while I had losses of 1.4, .8 and .2 respectively I was falling apart. I could not function. I was sick and weak and starving. My body would wake me up with hunger pains. Pains that I had not felt in ages. I almost threw in the towel the morning of Day 8. I decided that morning to have a half a cup of egg whites and a cup of coffee with my half and half in it damn the cost. I had pretty much decided this may not be the diet for me. I also increased my protein to about 5-6 ounces at lunch and dinner. I still ate the protocol veggies and fruit. I haven't eaten the breadstick since Day 4 when I ate 4 of them. I immediately threw them out. I still had a 2.2 loss on days 3 and 4. I also used continued to use the stevia.

Well when I weighed in on Day 9 I was down 2 pounds. This was yesterday. Again, I ate the egg whites, had my coffee with half and half, 5-6 oz protein at lunch with veg, apple, 6 oz protein and veg at night. Skipped the second fruit.

I was down 1.2 pounds today.

I am eating over twice the amount of protein on the protocol and almost 200 calories more and having better results. Not to mention I have slept through the night for the last two nights which is a first for me even before hCG. I suppose this makes me rogue... But I am happy to be so!!!

edited to add:

I discussed this with my dietician at my provider's office today and she looked at my daily numbers combined with how I was feeling. She believes that the increase in protein is good for me and I should continue to do it. She isn't happy about the half and half and says I should stop. She also said I should eat both fruits every day.
    Welcome Lola! Sounds like you are working out what works for you and what makes you feel good. Good luck to you on your journey!

Quote Originally Posted by katie0219 View Post
    Well today I am down .2 lbs and am on day 2 of P3. I am just eating the same foods I introduced yesterday for today. Hoping tomorrow there is no gain again so i know they are fine and I can start adding more foods.

Happy Friday Everyone!
    That's awesome!! Good to hear you're doing good.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w011UCs/]

Began HCG Journey 12/14/11 - 221.5#

R3 Start 198.3# 4/18 - Post Load 203.3#
    VLCD1 - 200.3#
    VLCD2 - 198.9#
    VLCD3 - 197.5#
    VLCD4 - 196.6#
    VLCD5 - 195.2#
    VLCD6 - 195.4#
    VLCD7 - 195.0#
    VLCD8 - 194.2#
    VLCD9 - 194.8#
    VLCD10 - 193.2#
    VLCD11 - 193.0#
    VLCD12 - 192.4#
    VLCD13 - 192.2#
    VLCD14 - 191.6#
    VLCD15 - 189.3#

Blog Entries
    I have a quick question --has anyone ever tried taking a lower dose of hcg drops and increasing calorie intake at the same time. So for example instead of 30 drops take 10 or 15, and instead of eating 500 calories eat 800 to 1000.

I did this today, so I guess the scale will tell me tomorrow how my body reacts. I'm prob going to get some exercise in as well

R/P/M
    R2-P3-SQINJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmooon View Post
    I am starting round 2 tomorrow and I'm looking for some advice. Even thinking about p2 foods is grossing me out so I was thinking of going rogue. Id like to add jay Robb shakes and ground extra lean turkey meat. I guess I was sort of rogue because I used braggs in my first round. And I'm wondering if you guys can give me other protein source that is vegetarian that I should try. Obviously, I'll monitor my weightloss and eliminate anything that isn't working. I'm desperate to start this round! I don't want to have to force myself to eat like I did in the last round. Man, food was so gross to me. Chicken and beef and fish, ugh. Shrimp especially. I normally eat very little meat.

Anyway, I'd like any input you guys can give me! thank you so much!
    Welcome Tmooon....Welcome to the group! Many people do great with eggs, jay robb, ground turkey and even lean pork chops. Experiment and see what works for you. You can do this!!

VLCD1 - 200.3#
    VLCD2 - 198.9#
    VLCD3 - 197.5#
    VLCD4 - 196.6#
    VLCD5 - 195.2#
    VLCD6 - 195.4#
    VLCD7 - 195.0#
    VLCD8 - 194.2#
    VLCD9 - 194.8#
    VLCD10 - 193.2#
    VLCD11 - 193.0#
    VLCD12 - 192.4#
    VLCD13 - 192.2#
    VLCD14 - 191.6#
    VLCD15 - 189.3#

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops
    Well, I am NOT doing a very good job sllloooowwwly adding in foods and taking it easy my first week on P3. We will see tomorrow how much it affects me. i started off so well, added in 1 piece of bacon for breakfast. I was sooo hungry today. really really hunger, TOM is still here, horrific cramps are back and pretty much feeling all my PMDD symptoms. I ended up making coco crack for the first time and added a few walnuts. i only had a small piece, thought that would help me not cheat with the yummy cookies my husband bought for the kids, and it did. But for lunch i ended up having 3 more pieces of bacon on romaine lettuce with tomatoe and a little bit of duke mayo (the only kind I could find with no sugar added) (sorta a BlT with no bread), a stick of celery and fage with stevia and 5 blackberries. then I sat here trying not to think about food but I pretty much obsessed about it. Ended up having a small apple sliced with a Tbsp of almond butter. and then for dinner I made the p3 recipe of cheese crusted pizza with lots of fresh veggies and had a serving of that with a green salad.

So yes, I ate on p3 protocol. But I added bacon, mayo, almond butter, walnuts (all be it just ate 1), and cream cheese used in the crust of the pizza all today. Plus I had a little cheese in my eggs for breakfast and then there is a lot of cheese in the pizza since it is used in the crust and topping (i did buy block mozzarella and shredded myself to make sure no startch in it). Ahhh, I am sooo hoping this doesn't bite me too bad. But is was alll sooooo good! I seriously think i probably had atleast 1500 calories if not more.

ok, enough whining. i hope everyone else's Saturday went well.

stats: 5'5", 37 ys, 2 sugeries (back fusion, tailbone removal) 6 & 8/11, 4 kids (4-17yrs), very sedentary life since surgeries due to pain/restrictions.
    starting weight: 186.2
    week 1: 7.6 lbs
    week 2: 3.4 lbs
    week 3: 3 lbs
    day 22-25: 1.2 lbs

R/P/M
    R2-P3-SQINJ
    Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    Hi Want2be,
    Looking at posts from the last few days I would say switch your whole menu. Don't do the cream in your coffee, the applesauce will have chemical additives which can stall losses and I gain on shakes. I didn't do well with apples or oranges. I ate strawberries and cantaloupe. I did the sf jello too. I started making my own with knox gelatin, stevia and sf cherry kool ade pks. I read it has to be cherry because of all the extra additives in the other flavors. The boxed sf jello is made with aspartame which will stall you. You have to eat some food and not just shakes. You are probably in starvation mode. I added extra meat and also used 0 carb bread(not every day) and it filled me up and I lost. Two liters of water really isn't enough. I had 7-8 16oz bottles of water a day. Even now in p3 if I cut back on the water I gain. Good luck!
    W2B.....I agree 100% with Hardee...You are forcing your body into starvation mode. Shakes can only sustain you so much, then add an apple day on top of very likely starving yourself, and your body is not gonna let go of any weight. Its gonna hang onto whatever it can. Just so you know....we are not judging, only concerned. If you are unable to get 500 cals of actual food in your body while on HCG, then I would think it is not good to stay in P2. I know we are all rogue, and this is about figuring out what works best for us personally. Most of us are eating between 500-700 cals a day on P2. If you're determined to stay on P2, maybe try some of the soups that Grape has posted about, or find something you CAN stomach and stick to eating that. Whatever works to stick it out. Maybe replace one meal per day with a shake, and eat 2 smaller meals, get your cals up to 500+. Good luck to you hun!

VLCD1 - 200.3#
    VLCD2 - 198.9#
    VLCD3 - 197.5#
    VLCD4 - 196.6#
    VLCD5 - 195.2#
    VLCD6 - 195.4#
    VLCD7 - 195.0#
    VLCD8 - 194.2#
    VLCD9 - 194.8#
    VLCD10 - 193.2#
    VLCD11 - 193.0#
    VLCD12 - 192.4#
    VLCD13 - 192.2#
    VLCD14 - 191.6#
    VLCD15 - 189.3#

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops
    Good morning everyone! well, not too bad- I gained .2 so I am at my LIW of 165. it seems amazing I ate all those new foods and no huge gain! I have never really had any problems with meats, any veggies, fruits or dairy before - so this is just confirming that they really are not a problem for me. It is the sugar I am worried about in p4. well, off to make eggs with cheese and veggies and 2 slices of bacon.

stats: 5'5", 37 ys, 2 sugeries (back fusion, tailbone removal) 6 & 8/11, 4 kids (4-17yrs), very sedentary life since surgeries due to pain/restrictions.
    starting weight: 186.2
    week 1: 7.6 lbs
    week 2: 3.4 lbs
    week 3: 3 lbs
    day 22-25: 1.2 lbs

Hardee & Jendav

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it I cut the cream in the coffee and had no fruit yesterday and i lost .4 but i also ate more protein ( 2 egg whites + 1 whole egg, protein shake, big chicken breast) and for 2 days now i have been eating 10-15 almonds unsalted at 6 calories each i still eat the SF Jello if i feel i want something sweet at night. I feel the cream in coffee was a problem.. not too much the shakes.. Ill be eating more protein from now on too.. not sure i f i should continue with the almonds they are soo good

Any thoughts on adding this yogurt to P2?
    Dannon

Activia Light Yogurt
    Calories 70
    Fat 0g
    Carbs 13g
    Protein 5g

Hardee,
    i want to try the cantaloupe in P2.. how much cantaloupe did you use as a serving... I love it its one of my favorite fruits