Popular Pages

Page 601 of 1420 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915996006016026036116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 14199

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

  1. #6001
    Senior Member hardee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Posts
    836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi everyone,

    It's been 8 wks since my last day of p2. I followed Atkins 20 carb rule for the first 4 wks. I ate however much I wanted. I never worried about eating too much or too little. I continued drinking water but a bottle or two less then in p2. I ate my low carb bread, bagels and rolls and bought some good sf candy, cakes, ice cream and muffins. I stabilized perfectly. I have never been more then 1.2 over LDW and am usually about a pound below but have gone 2 below also. I don't worry if I go up one day because I always drop back down. I really don't stress about it. I didn't worry about eating enough calories. As long as it's low carb it works. Three weeks ago I started adding more foods. I started with things that had a few grams of sugar added. I stayed the same. I was just eating the cheese off the pizza for weeks. Last weekend I ate a slice and didn't gain. I now eat all lunchmeat too but I was having a little here and there anyway. I eat tons of cheese which I love. I am happy with my bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. I have had a little real candy too. I added things really slow. I took just a bit or two for a few weeks. I think that how your body gets used to dealing with the food. If you just jump in with a regular size serving you will probably gain. I haven't tried potatoes yet but have eaten all other veggies. I am still using my low carb bread and rolls but I really like them. Also I eat dinner late every day and it doesn't matter. I eat a snack in bed every night too. I stayed with p2 fruits at first but now I eat watermelon and peaches too. Again I started with small pieces. I am going out to eat on Sunday for my birthday. I plan on enjoying it. Even if I am up the next day I am sure I will drop back again. The reset really does work. You just have to go really slow with adding. I am not ready to try real sugar and flour cake yet so I am making my own with coconut flour and using cream cheese sweetened with stevia and xylitol. Mixing sweeteners makes better treats. There are some great sf things out there. By the way I still intend on doing another round too. It won't be till the end of summer though. It's nice to know that I will be able to maintain it. I love the small clothes I wear now and feel so much better. Gaining it back is not an option. I was so self conscious and miserable before.

    I forgot to mention that I used my low carb bread all the way through p2 and lost fine. I ate sf jello every night in bed too with one of my fruits in it. I did that in both of my p2's. I cheated a bit more the second time and did only 30 days instead of 42 but I had exactly the same lose as I did on p2 d30 the first time. I only waited 4 wks between rounds too. This time I know my body needs more time to adjust. Besides I need to be off it for a while and enjoy summer. My goal is 120. If I land anywhere between that and 130 I'll be happy. Just try things really slow is the best advice I can give anyone and only one thing at a time in small increments. You will gain if you introduce too many things at once. All alcohol has sugar in it. Some more then others but sugar in p3 will cause you to gain. Add it later by just taking a few sips every couple of days for a week. When your body adjusts to it try a half of a glass every few days then work up to more that way. I don't want to go back to a lot of sugar. I was very insulin resistant and don't want that again. Good Luck to all of you.
    Last edited by hardee; July 14th, 2012 at 01:58 AM.
    hardee(Denise)



  2. #6002
    Senior Member hardee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Posts
    836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    Hi Hardee,
    I am on my 1st round and day 14. I started out doing really well, no problems except hunger, which isn't as bad now. Starting Thursday of this week, I have thrown up after dinner 3 days in a row. Then after that I gradually go back to being fine. I don't know if my dose is too strong but I'm going to drop it down a little. I like the things you say, and would like to try some of them. What kind of protein have you tried. Since feeling sick, I thought about protien drinks. I am having a hard time eating these vegetables. I like veggies, especially raw but most of them aren't on the list. I have thrown up twice after eating chicken 2 different ways, so I'm a little leary about doing it again. Only kind of fish I like is perch, or battered and deep fried cod. No seafood, yuk. Could you get back to me and let me know what types of protien you've tried. Also, have you tried peppers, carrots? Please, I need some help.
    Hi ladibug,
    I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I hope you're doing better now. I did do whey isolate protein drinks sometimes in r1. I used Dymatize Iso 100. Make sure you check for sugar and carb content if you use something else. Funny thing is the shakes don't sit well on my stomach so I stopped them. I ate eggs(more often then allowed), beef, chicken and ground meat but I added sauce to them. I used hunt's tomato sauce and added spices to it and put it on my meat. I hate dry meat. I also made tarter sauce with fage and ff sour cream and dillweed. I made beef and chicken bullion and used it as gravy also. I added more interesting veggies to the mix too but not real starchy ones. My saving grace was my Carb Krunchers bread. I love sandwiches so putting that boring meat on bread made me happy. I made mayo just like the tarter sauce. I don't like white meat so I ate skinless thighs and drumsticks instead. I ate more like 4.5 oz at a time too. Sometimes I ate the meat on bread and skipped the veggies. I don't like them without butter either. I did eat them mixed with the sauce and gravy though. Oh and I did eat cantaloupe on p2. That's the only off protocol fruit I tried on p2. I really hope you are doing better now.
    Last edited by hardee; July 14th, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
    hardee(Denise)



  3. #6003
    Senior Member fishwmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    R/P/M
    R2P2
    Posts
    165
    Hardee - Thanks for sharing and the great tips.

    What was the difference in weight for your round 1 and round 2 of p2? I'm not craving bread yet, but will see if we have Carb krunchers just in case I need a quick fix. Also, like the tip about the tomato sauce. Thank you.

    I am so EXCITED! P2D9 -2.5# for a total of, (drum roll please) -13.5# Yeah ME! this is after my gain yesterday morning of 0.5#, ok, so I may have to realize as others, that I have a little stall/or slight gain and then a good DROP. Let's hope this pattern of DROPPING continues in a BIG way. Have a Wonderful Weekend, I am driving to Seward, 3 hours away and tomorrow is our big 12 hour halibut fishing trip, last year we also got some Salmon. I am just excited about LIFE! Hope you are too. Have a Great weekend.

    Goal - Target (T) 13%, -36.5, 249.5, Minimum (M) 257.5, Outrageous (O) 236.5
    R1P2 7/5/12 307.5, LDW 276.5, R2P2 10/7/12 286.5 loaded -21
    10/7 P2D1 286.5 loaded -21.0
    10/14 D8 276.0, -0.5, -10.5, -31.5 virgin territory !!!!
    10/20 D14 272.5, -3.5, -14.0, -35.0
    10/21 D15 273.0, +0.5
    10/22 D16 272.8, -0.2

  4. #6004
    Yes, I am doing great. I skipped a day and then lowered my dose and it straightened out in another day or two. I can't believe how bad I felt. Thought I'd have to stop, glad I didn't. I love cantalope and watermelon. Haven't tried either yet. I did have a plum the other day. It tasted good and didn't hurt me. Had green beans also. Did good with them. I'm glad to hear your doing well. Thanks for getting back to me. ladibug

  5. #6005
    Senior Member hardee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Posts
    836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwmn View Post
    Hardee - Thanks for sharing and the great tips.

    What was the difference in weight for your round 1 and round 2 of p2? I'm not craving bread yet, but will see if we have Carb krunchers just in case I need a quick fix. Also, like the tip about the tomato sauce. Thank you.

    I am so EXCITED! P2D9 -2.5# for a total of, (drum roll please) -13.5# Yeah ME! this is after my gain yesterday morning of 0.5#, ok, so I may have to realize as others, that I have a little stall/or slight gain and then a good DROP. Let's hope this pattern of DROPPING continues in a BIG way. Have a Wonderful Weekend, I am driving to Seward, 3 hours away and tomorrow is our big 12 hour halibut fishing trip, last year we also got some Salmon. I am just excited about LIFE! Hope you are too. Have a Great weekend.
    I hope your fishing trip is wonderful. I could use a get away myself but no such luck. As for my weight loss I lost 22.5 in r1 and 16.5 in r2. I gained 6 pounds loading between rounds. I ate exactly what I loaded on for r1 and I only gained 2 that time. I will definitely watch my loading next time. I was 6 in the hole before I started r2. It stinks having to lose the same weight twice. I'll lay off the donuts and candy next time. Your off to a great start. Please don't be discouraged when it slows up. I did great in wk1 then both times wk 2 was much less. For some reason wk 3 was good both times but after that it was only 2 or 3 lbs per wk. That's another reason I stopped at 30 days instead of 42. Those last 2 wks weren't worth the effort.
    hardee(Denise)



  6. #6006
    Senior Member hardee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Posts
    836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    Yes, I am doing great. I skipped a day and then lowered my dose and it straightened out in another day or two. I can't believe how bad I felt. Thought I'd have to stop, glad I didn't. I love cantalope and watermelon. Haven't tried either yet. I did have a plum the other day. It tasted good and didn't hurt me. Had green beans also. Did good with them. I'm glad to hear your doing well. Thanks for getting back to me. ladibug
    I did the same thing. I felt hungry and absolutely awful in r2. I used premixed rx drops in r1 then in r2 I mixed them myself and they were much stronger. I was ready to quit too and then I wrote to granny. She told me to do the skip too and see when I felt the hungriest. I lowered my dose and felt like a new person. I'm happy to hear that everything is working out well for you.
    hardee(Denise)



  7. #6007
    Member chelseysmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ocean Springs, Ms.
    R/P/M
    R2/ P2/SUBQ OVIDAC
    Posts
    54
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    I did the same thing. I felt hungry and absolutely awful in r2. I used premixed rx drops in r1 then in r2 I mixed them myself and they were much stronger. I was ready to quit too and then I wrote to granny. She told me to do the skip too and see when I felt the hungriest. I lowered my dose and felt like a new person. I'm happy to hear that everything is working out well for you.

    Hello Hardee!!

    Wow...it's good to see you here.... Well, I tried to go on R2, but failed...I guess I had to be in the right mind set to do it...I am on day 6 VCLD again ....I know I can do it this time. I also lowered my dose, since I lost in R1....18lbs is what I lost in my first rd. Hopefully, R2 I will reach my goal.

    I am so proud of you and everyone that is getting closer to that weight goal.

    I was wondering if anyone in P2 is eating cantalope and watermelon. I just love it, I think I am burned out with apples and strawberries....lol.... either one would be a change as long as I continue to lose weight.

    I am still having issues with drinking enough water at work.

    I ran across the Amino Diet...here is the link if anyone is interested:

    http://liquidaminodiet.com/transitio...he-amino-diet/


    Good to see everyone here and good luck in your journey!
    Last edited by chelseysmom; July 15th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.

  8. #6008
    Yay!!! My Hcg just came. I made a mistake mixing the last time so didn't have enough and ordered more this time, but it didn't come before I ran out. I didn't have any since Thursday. So I just mixed and gave myself a shot, so hopefully I will continue without any trouble. ladibug

  9. #6009
    Senior Member fishwmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    R/P/M
    R2P2
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    I hope your fishing trip is wonderful. I could use a get away myself but no such luck. As for my weight loss I lost 22.5 in r1 and 16.5 in r2. I gained 6 pounds loading between rounds. I ate exactly what I loaded on for r1 and I only gained 2 that time. I will definitely watch my loading next time. I was 6 in the hole before I started r2. It stinks having to lose the same weight twice. I'll lay off the donuts and candy next time. Your off to a great start. Please don't be discouraged when it slows up. I did great in wk1 then both times wk 2 was much less. For some reason wk 3 was good both times but after that it was only 2 or 3 lbs per wk. That's another reason I stopped at 30 days instead of 42. Those last 2 wks weren't worth the effort.
    Thank you, the fishing trip was great, bad weather, still a great day, Protocol flew out the window, but I am back on it today, and we will see what tomorrow brings. Thank you for sharing How much you were down between rounds. I'm at the point, where I think at a loading weight of 307.5, the best plan for me, is to know that I will be on and off HCG for the rest of my life. I'd like to go the 42 VLCD, but will see how my body reacts to this round and adjust sometime after 21. I am willing to also carry it longer, if it's still effective. We'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by chelseysmom View Post
    Hello Hardee!!

    Wow...it's good to see you here.... Well, I tried to go on R2, but failed...I guess I had to be in the right mind set to do it...I am on day 6 VCLD again ....I know I can do it this time. I also lowered my dose, since I lost in R1....18lbs is what I lost in my first rd. Hopefully, R2 I will reach my goal.

    I am so proud of you and everyone that is getting closer to that weight goal.

    I was wondering if anyone in P2 is eating cantalope and watermelon. I just love it, I think I am burned out with apples and strawberries....lol.... either one would be a change as long as I continue to lose weight.

    I am still having issues with drinking enough water at work.

    I ran across the Amino Diet...here is the link if anyone is interested:

    http://liquidaminodiet.com/transitio...he-amino-diet/

    Good to see everyone here and good luck in your journey!
    chelseysmom - I am drinking hot water all day long, for me it's easier and I am using one tea bag for 5 or 6 cups, so it's basically hot water after the 2nd cup. I am also than adding flavored Stevias. For Black tea, I have English Toffee or mix Chocolate and hazelnut. For herbal tea, I have lemon drop, Valencia orange, cinnamon, berry, pomegranate, and peppermint. I ordered the flavored Stevia off of Amazon, and they were cheaper than my local organic store.

    I also went to the link and had to do a double take, Dr. Finnsand did the study and my last name is Finnesand.

    I had a great fishing trip, totally off protocol, we'll see what the scales (not fish scales) say tomorrow.

    Goal - Target (T) 13%, -36.5, 249.5, Minimum (M) 257.5, Outrageous (O) 236.5
    R1P2 7/5/12 307.5, LDW 276.5, R2P2 10/7/12 286.5 loaded -21
    10/7 P2D1 286.5 loaded -21.0
    10/14 D8 276.0, -0.5, -10.5, -31.5 virgin territory !!!!
    10/20 D14 272.5, -3.5, -14.0, -35.0
    10/21 D15 273.0, +0.5
    10/22 D16 272.8, -0.2

  10. #6010
    Senior Member hardee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Posts
    836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseysmom View Post
    Hello Hardee!!

    Wow...it's good to see you here.... Well, I tried to go on R2, but failed...I guess I had to be in the right mind set to do it...I am on day 6 VCLD again ....I know I can do it this time. I also lowered my dose, since I lost in R1....18lbs is what I lost in my first rd. Hopefully, R2 I will reach my goal.

    I am so proud of you and everyone that is getting closer to that weight goal.

    I was wondering if anyone in P2 is eating cantalope and watermelon. I just love it, I think I am burned out with apples and strawberries....lol.... either one would be a change as long as I continue to lose weight.

    I am still having issues with drinking enough water at work.

    I ran across the Amino Diet...here is the link if anyone is interested:

    http://liquidaminodiet.com/transitio...he-amino-diet/


    Good to see everyone here and good luck in your journey!
    Hi Pat,
    It's great to hear from you too! You ended up losing 18 lbs? That's great. I remember you being stuck at 12 for a long time. You're still having a water problem? Try to gulp a bunch down before work and after work. I drink it that way now just to make sure I drink it. I ate cantaloupe on p2 but just started watermelon 2 wks ago.

    This is even better then I hoped it would be. Like I said I don't eat any sugary stuff but I do eat things with some added sugar and I don't gain. I went to an all u can eat chinese buffet for my birthday dinner yesterday. I figured I might gain some from it but I have been pretty good so I did it. This morning I didn't gain any. No one is more shocked then me by it. I ate all kinds of bbq sauce and other sauces. BBQ sauce has a lot of sugar. I knew all fish was fine but I ate a couple of breaded shrimp too and one pretty big slice of garlic bread. Of course I had a fortune cookie but I ate a few spoonfuls of bread pudding too. Then I came home, took a nap and ate my coconut birthday cake. I really ate a lot of food and I know most of it had carbs. Oh yeah I had my first french fries since Feb and I had them with ketchup. It could still catch up with me tomorrow but that not the usual for me.

    It was a long process getting my system used to different foods but for the way it's turning out for me it is so worth it. Pat and everyone else it will work for you too. I couldn't lose a single pound on my own and now I am eating all this stuff and staying stabilized. I will have to go through the whole process again when I do r3. Hopefully that will be my last round ever.

    On a bad note, I have lost and am still losing lots of hair. I do mean lots too. If I run my fingers through my hair, pieces come out. When I wash it I get load of hair stuck to my hands and body. It is really scary. I am taking all kinds of supplements for it and have now added zymox shampoo too. They say it take 6-8 weeks for your hair to die and fall out. Doing 2 rounds so close made me have constant hair loss since April. I have tried varies treatments I read about but it's still happening. I now have really fine, thin hair that you can see through. Be aware that this can happen. I pray it stops and also that it grows back. If I find anything helpful for it I will post it. Good luck to all of you!
    hardee(Denise)



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •