Popular Pages

Page 605 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1055055555956036046056066076156557051105 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 14492

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

Thanks, Lynne.

That egg is terrific - poached and plopped on top of a melba (my husband's suggestion to soften up the melba before I break a tooth). I'm still not losing much weight, but I wasn't losing before eggs either so I might as well be happy. I was hoping to pick up the pace in week 3, but so far just a .4 loss yesterday. You, on the other hand, have done fabulously.

And, oh yeah, I still have all my hair.
    Gypsy

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Hardee, I have to agree; being thin with thin hair beats being thick with thick hair!

For yeast die off: Yeast die off is a good thing, but can make you feel awful, since the dead yeast release toxins in your system. I have used actvated charcoal (from the HFS), during yeast die off, to scoop up the dead yeast/toxins and get them out of my body. Activated charcoal is what they use for poisoning, to scoop up the poison in the digestive system.
    Does the charcoal help a lot? I may do another total yeast cleanse. I doubt I'll get as sick as I did last time but you never know. I do have a lot of positive results from going through that. My skin is now smooth, my digestion is better, my toenails are straightening out, the rough discolored skin on my elbow and ankle is gone and the thick dead skin on the soles of my feet is going away. I didn't know that all of these were from yeast. I only knew it was my toenail problem. I just thought the rest was from getting older but come to think of it, I had most of these things since I was 20. The toenail problem started way back in high school.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    I hate digital scales. My daughters scale wasn't too bad but it stopped working right. started saying LO,then going to error, so I bought a new one, it was OK for a week or so, now everytime you get off and back on it, it weighs you different. The only scale that I could weigh myself consistantly on is the balance board with wii fit. I haven't used it in about a year and she has it hooked in with her other systems and I don't know how to get it turned on, and she doesn't do it for me. Going to have to make her. Just frustrating when you go along doing good with loses then get a screwed up scale.
    Hi ladibug,

I went through the same digital scale problem. I sent 2 new ones back after the first week. There is a solution that I got from grammy. You have to calibrate your scale every day. To do this you have to weigh yourself 3 separate times. First step on and let it register your weight. Then get back on holding something that weighs a few pounds and let it register. Then finally get back on for the 3rd time and that's your correct weight. I do this every day holding a few heavy books. My weight does change between the 1st and 3rd times. After the 3rd time you should be able to get on an off repeatedly and get the same weight. You can't move the scale around the floor though or you have to start over. If you can leave your scale in one spot and never move it, you shouldn't have to calibrate so much. If slide it over, even a little, it needs to be calibrated again. I have a small bathroom so I have to move mine every day. This really works.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    R2P2
    I am excited to be P2/d24 and be at -22.0. Yesterday, my 13 year old nephew came over to mow my lawn and I had just downloaded a geocaching app to my iphone. Him and I went out and found five caches, which included a short, but steep hike up a hill to a view, of Anchorage, that I had no idea existed. I had the most fun I have had in ages, could not believe the 13 year old wanted to spend the night and we were still looking at geocache locations on the computer at midnight. These locations were all different sizes from the smallest a film canister with a piece of paper to sign and date to a larger bucket size container, 4 of the 5 had toys/trinkets to trade. He loves hockey and his first cache had a hockey puck in it, we traded for toys I had in the house for a 5 year old niece crayons and a coloring book. I've been thinking I need a new interest and exercising is not at the top of my list, but 5-20 minute hikes to go look for treasures, may just be the trick. On the map their are over 3200 geocaches in Anchorage alone. What other interests do people have?

Since this is the rogue group, I have added a tsp or 2 every day of peanut butter with peanuts only in it and am still dropping a pound a day. I just get the cravings for something. Hopefully, as I go on this very long journey, my cravings will go away. I have seen some incredible posts with people going a long time, years even and not having cravings.

Goal - Target (T) 13%, -36.5, 249.5, Minimum (M) 257.5, Outrageous (O) 236.5
    R1P2 7/5/12 307.5, LDW 276.5, R2P2 10/7/12 286.5 loaded -21
    10/7 P2D1 286.5 loaded -21.0
    10/14 D8 276.0, -0.5, -10.5, -31.5 virgin territory !!!!
    10/20 D14 272.5, -3.5, -14.0, -35.0
    10/21 D15 273.0, +0.5
    10/22 D16 272.8, -0.2

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Hi All,

I wanted to give everyone a hair loss update. My hair is not coming out at much as it was. I still lose hair in the shower but now it's about half the amount it was. It's still too much but it is an improvement. I can now grab the back of my hair as if I were going to put it in a ponytail and pull down to the end and not get a handful of hair. I still get a few when I comb but nowhere near as bad. I am so relieved that it's slowing down. If anything changes for the better or the worse I will let all of you know.
    hardee(Denise)

Blog Entries
    How are you all doing in P3? I eat very off protocol in p2 due to being vegetarian. Yogurt, sprouted wheat bread, protein shakes etc. I have never had a problem with the bread, but Grammy is saying if I ate these foods and "cheated" that there is no way for me to keep the weight off. Has anyone else eaten very rogue with sprouted wheat or something and had a good p3? I don't think her theory is correct. I've eaten this bread for the last two years and haven't had a problem. Now I am REALLY trying to have a good p3 and can't stabilize no matter what. I have done a TON of salmon days and I am still 8 pounds over. I'll get close, then have some crazy weight gain. Never had a p3 like this.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself say's 'I'm possible." -Audrey Hepburn

you should ask Harlee, she eats a low carb bread, rolls, etc. Carb krunchers. She stablized in p3 and she said she ate them every couple days. Ladibug

well, my new scale came today. I must say it is very consistant, every time I weigh myself it weighs the same. What I don't like is that it weighs me about 7 lbs more than the other one did. So now even though I have still lost the same amount of pounds, I feel like I have to lose these last ones over again. This is the second time during this round that this has happened. I switched scales when my daughters quit working and again when I returned the last one, very inconsistant.

Hi Hardee,
    Maybe you or one of the others that have been on here longer can help me. I started p3 today. I know we are supposed to eat fats and proteins, no sugar or starch. What about things like cheese? I'm really not excited to eat meat of any kind. Have had enough for now. So, what can I eat? ( Besides meat and vegetables.) thanks, ladibug

Hello Everyone. After much lurking and searching and trying to figure out what to use and what protocols to follow (500 vs 800) I know that I belong in the ROGUE HCG SALOON!.. I have never been a good follower, I always have to add my own twist. I am new to HCG, a successful low carber for many years who regained 40 lbs of the 93 I lost and I now want to get back to where I was before STUFF got in the way. I ordered pellets but am thinking of also ordering hhcg drops and then I spend hours researching purchasing injections. Too much Info!. So as of right now, at 11:01 pm it is pellets; 800 HCG Protocol; and Yoga for exercise.

KATT: Great response to the HCG. You will be fully prepared for the next round. Look forward to your progress.

Rusty: I found you on another thread. Can't tell you which one there have been so very, very many. I read you blog - YOU ARE ONE AMAZING WOMAN!!!! I am delighted to be in your company.

I look forward to this journey with all of you! Kate