Popular Pages

Page 613 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1135135636036116126136146156236637131113 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 13843

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    OK, question: Does anyone eat watermelon? How much and does it cause problems?
    I did, and gained for my trouble. I had about a half a cup. No more watermelon for me! I am weird though, my body will react to sugar like a drowning person grabbing for a lifepreserver!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

I love watermelon and bought one the other day. It was so good, I had to eat some. No problems with it this morning, but will stay away from it today until I see if I react tomorrow.

Newbie fo sho!
    R/P/M
    R1 hhcg pellets from intermountian hcg

The Rogue HCG Saloon

Broke a stall the weirdest way,.. And didn't really mean to!

I was stalled up/down .2 for a week on p2, so when I was at my mothers last week I had 4 deviled eggs and some chicken salad (not much, less than an 1/8 cup) and a salad with greens, raw zucchini, plum tomato, chicken, and a mustard vinaigrette. I just thought I was cheating! Nope... Down 3.2lbs the next morning. I experimented later that week, had a salad for lunch with a little hicken, and made a chicken egg salad w/ full fat mayo, ate it with cuke's, and lost 2lbs the next day too!

I don't do well eating steak. I usually gain, and when I did a steak day I was up almost 3lbs! Yikes! So I'm glad I found something that works!
    www.fireglassbeads.com custom made glass beads and classes on glass bead making.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]
    Started R1 Aug 2012
    Starting weight: 228.8 (no specific goal to loose, JUST LOOSE)
    LIW: 202.8
    Weight 12/13/12= 187
    R2 Jan 2013

wonder if its the chicken salad or the eggs. I tried to make a chicken salad with celery, chicken, mustard and stevia but it didn't taste all that great. I love chicken salad with tons of celery. guess I'll try on p3.

R/P/M
    R2P2
    Wonderful Day everyone. I've been off the grid for awhile, lots of family visits. I miss knowing what everyone is doing. I started at 307.5, P2 LDW 276.5 and just finished P3 at 277.5. I am starting my P4 and am so ready to being back to the discipline of P2, but know my body is stabilizing and feel really, really good about that. I had some wild swings in P3, went up 3.5# over LDW. Let's hope I can keep it together for another 3 weeks and my next round.
    Anyone doing any grains? I would really like to make some quinoa, or Gluten free snacks.

Goal - Target (T) 13%, -36.5, 249.5, Minimum (M) 257.5, Outrageous (O) 236.5
    R1P2 7/5/12 307.5, LDW 276.5, R2P2 10/7/12 286.5 loaded -21
    10/7 P2D1 286.5 loaded -21.0
    10/14 D8 276.0, -0.5, -10.5, -31.5 virgin territory !!!!
    10/20 D14 272.5, -3.5, -14.0, -35.0
    10/21 D15 273.0, +0.5
    10/22 D16 272.8, -0.2

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Quote Originally Posted by hardee View Post
    Hi releasinglbs,
    Funny you should mention thyroid. I read some posts from grammy about thyroid. When I wrote to her she said most very likely between my major hair loss and cholesterol problem I have a thyroid problem. I thought I did for years but of course the drs don't run very good tests for it. I have had a foggy brain for many years and I'm always tired. Anyway I ordered the book Stop the Thyroid Madness and I joined a Natural Thyroid Hormone group. I learned a lot already. I ordered 4 thyroid tests online 2 days ago. It's great. You print out your lab sheet and take it to a lab close to you. I went today and had the blood taken. I'm not sure how long it takes to get them back. It was only $35. After reading I ordered some adrenal glanduar tablets and started them yesterday. I notice even they help with my stamina. I should have done a 24 hr adrenal test but that was $109. I have been charting my morning temp and also 3 other times for the past 5 days. I am always below 98.6. It's more like 97.6 but it has even gone to 96.8. It seems to go up closer to normal at night. The low temp indicates hypothyroid and when it fluctuates it's adrenal fatigue plus hypothyroid. Lucky me. Well I'll have to figure out when exactly to take the adrenal stuff. Meantime, I am so sure even before the tests come back that I ordered some Natural Thyroid-s myself. It won't be here for at least another week. I will no longer trust drs at all to fix me. I believe you must learn how to fix yourself. There are many of us out there curing ourselves apparently. I wish I had a good dr who would listen to me instead of standard tests. I will have my cholesterol checked again in about 3 months to see. I couldn't wait any longer with my hair loss either. It's still really bad. Every day I run my fingers through it and many pieces come out. When I wash it I get scared because so much comes out and all day long I feel the tickle of falling hair on my arms. It's pretty bad. I can't believe I still have hair at all after all that I've lost over these months.
    I had forgotten about the armpit temp I think I will do that this week to see where I'm at I alway ran low but blood work was still in the low range so know one would give me meds. Now I'm taking 1/2 grain of Naturthroid. as far as the hair I know mine did growback and at the bottom under part it was curly don't know if I mentioned that.

Anyway sorry I've been lost in action had a leak in my kithen now fighting with insurance to fix everything. still very rogue right now especially with out my stove, sink and counters I maintained last week and this so far seems to be getting back on track. still trying to decide my timing for a short break. going to call Releana today to figure it out! New rogueish thing I had Turkey/w an apple sliced and some salad greens and this new Chipolte WF mayo OMG like my own waldorf salad did that 2 days in a row and still had releasing.. 1.6 total need this to be a big week for me.

everyone take care i'll be back again sometime this week to report in !
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by releasinglbs View Post
    I had forgotten about the armpit temp I think I will do that this week to see where I'm at I alway ran low but blood work was still in the low range so know one would give me meds. Now I'm taking 1/2 grain of Naturthroid. as far as the hair I know mine did growback and at the bottom under part it was curly don't know if I mentioned that.

Anyway sorry I've been lost in action had a leak in my kithen now fighting with insurance to fix everything. still very rogue right now especially with out my stove, sink and counters I maintained last week and this so far seems to be getting back on track. still trying to decide my timing for a short break. going to call Releana today to figure it out! New rogueish thing I had Turkey/w an apple sliced and some salad greens and this new Chipolte WF mayo OMG like my own waldorf salad did that 2 days in a row and still had releasing.. 1.6 total need this to be a big week for me.

everyone take care i'll be back again sometime this week to report in !
    Sorry you're having such a tough time at your house. Insurance is a whole other scam!!! I am still waiting for my thyroid-s but my bloodwork was sent to me the next day. My Free T3 is really low, Free T4 is below well below midrange too. The worst is my TSH. It is as far at the bottom as possible. That means my body has given up asking for more thyroid. According to the books I most likely have a primary pituitary problem and a secondary thyroid problem. I do however have the antibodies for Hasimoto's too. They aren't very high but they're there so it's also a possibility. The treatment is basically the same for all of them. According to Grammy and the STTM book a 1\2 grain is a really small dose. They all seem to say 2-3 grains is usually optimal. My temp is a little higher on the adrenals and holding a little steadier. Hopefully my Thyroid-s gets here soon. Still losing tons of hair.
    hardee(Denise)

Hardee, hi just wondered how often do you have stalls. I'm having my 2nd stall this round. It's such a pain. I will go a few days with no loss then lose 1.3 pounds and get excited, then a couple more days later I'll gain it back. It's getting really irritating. I need to see the scale go down every couple days, and definitely not up or I just figure i'm wasting my time. I feel like i could be doing this and eating. Just venting, just upset because I can only do this so many days. otherwise it might not be so bad. Has anyone on here ever hit immunity with the shots? Just wondering don't think I'm seen anyone talk about it. thanks

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug View Post
    Hardee, hi just wondered how often do you have stalls. I'm having my 2nd stall this round. It's such a pain. I will go a few days with no loss then lose 1.3 pounds and get excited, then a couple more days later I'll gain it back. It's getting really irritating. I need to see the scale go down every couple days, and definitely not up or I just figure i'm wasting my time. I feel like i could be doing this and eating. Just venting, just upset because I can only do this so many days. otherwise it might not be so bad. Has anyone on here ever hit immunity with the shots? Just wondering don't think I'm seen anyone talk about it. thanks
    Hi ladibug,
    I didn't do shots but I did stall. I would stall sometimes for about 3 days and then drop like you. Sometimes I gained but it was usually .5 then I would drop 1-1.5. My gains were never that much. If you gained the whole 1.3 back again, check back over your food journal. Look at every time this happens and check your diet for the 3 days prior to it. Something is making you gain. Are you drinking all your water? That will cause stalls and gains too. I had problems with oranges. Also I could only use Sweetleaf Stevia. If I ate something with Splenda I stalled every time. I don't touch aspartame still. Check the days before carefully. You probably will find something that occurred with each stall/gain even if it is on protocol. All of us react different and even protocol foods can cause us problems. I found that certain veggies and meats equaled better losses while others seem to stall me. I swear to you there's always a reason even if you're on protocol.
    hardee(Denise)

I do a few things off protocol, but they are things I have done all along, so thats why I get upset. I so wish I could lose like round one. It gets depressing when I do follow well and still don't lose. I do better with chicken than with beef, but I am having a really hard time with chicken. I have been buying purdue chicken tenders and every one of them have those white tubular looking things in them, and I can't bring myself to eat it. I just bought tyson chicken breasts today, so we'll see. I am debating trying to add a little excersize in to see if it helps. not liking this at all.