Popular Pages

Page 736 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 2366366867267347357367377387467868361236 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 12792

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatts View Post
    Hello,

Just a quick check in while a have a free minute today. I'm working 16 hrs today really don't know what I was thinking when I agreed...oh yes I do, hmmm missed a day last week because of Alex's Dr appointment & burned 2 days of vaca time the prior week for nothin when his surgerywas cancelled. Anyway someone is truly trying me today! Had a good breakfast at home turkey bacon some cheese & avocado with a 2% fage smoothie made with strawberries. I can't find FFF lately. Left out early to run an errand only to blow out a tire on the highway it was abou87 degress here around 10a!!!. Roadside assistance said 30 mins but tool an.hour. So not only didn't I get to my errand but didn't get a chance to stop @ wholefoods for my salad. Because I was about 15mins late,instant attitude from supervisor, really?? I nearly went back home because I was completly annoyed. Anyway I won't get a break til really late so that sucks big time. Anyway, up .4 from LIW so I guess I'm doing ok. That's with me finishing my dinner around Ten going to bed around 11:30 & weighing at 5:30 this morning. Not quite 8 hrs.

Ren, don't give up I LIVED @168 for 11days!! I nearly quit but as HeatherJen says you have to decide to commit. I got back on track & the weight started to move. I want to BE better not just look better. So I'm trying everyday.

Kathryn
    Well you aren't that far from me and yes it is sickening hot. You poor thing out on the road in the heat today. My daughter just got back from her school trip at midnight last night so she was home today. She and I went out to do a few odd and end runs. All of it pertaining to the graduations. We ordered a cake, bought stockings, I bought fake nails. I don't have the time or money to go to the salon. We also needed something for her hair for her graduation. Well we went at noon. It was horrible out there. Furthermore my husband did not get the cover off the ac for the 1st floor. Lynne and I got the ladder and climbed up ourselves and got it off. I could not stand it in the house. The upstairs ones are uncovered but who wants to sit in the bedroom? My poor dog looked like she was going to keel over so we girls fixed it. Even with it on high right now I'm not super cold. It's really stinking hot here. We have a pool and it is not ready. I've been too busy with graduation stuff. Plus remember I am moving soon and working nonstop on this house to put it up for sale. My tenant in the other house is leaving tomorrow. I so hope she didn't do any damage. That's where we're moving to. I am so not landlord material so between the two houses we decided on the other one. There are much better neighbor's there plus it's where I grew up. This is a whole 5-6 block move but still lots of work. Oh no pool there either. Ya might think my husband would stop and pick up the stuff we need before it turns on us. We put the water in already. We can swim till the house sells anyway.
    hardee(Denise)

R/P/M
    prescription hcg
    Hi guys,

Believe it or not I'm still working & still kicking. Thanks Denise for advice about the nuts I'll definitely watch it. Maybe skip them for the next couple/few days. I'll try to eat better over the wknd, my husband, without thinking that I'm working a crazy shift, made plans to get together with my best friend & her husband to "eat crabs". Not a fan don't eat crabs, a crab cake yes but nope not cracking,picking, & fussing with a whole crab. Not me at all. Worst, we are suppose to go there. They live about an hour 15mins away. Wish i could say I'll just sleep in the car, but I can never sleep, plus, I'm sure there will be beers involved & I'm the designated driver, I don't drink so its my permanent job. Maybe even one of the reasons my husband married me . I'm thinking I'll get some steamed spiced shrimp so maybe this will help with increasing my protein. I've been eating blueberries all along P2 they are my fruit of choice. I typically have strawberries frozen in a smoothie. When I buy the fresh ones they bad too fast. I thought adding nuts would be ok by now, how much longer should I wait? P4?

@HeatherJen yes craziest life in the world I think most of the time...I'm a nurse hence, the 16hr shift and my son Alex has Cerebral Palsy so add in more stress, anxiety, less sleep & constant worrying. Its not easy but its my life & I do the best I can. Alex is amazing & he's worth all the extras. He was supposed to have a major surgery a couple weeks ago but has an issue with his bloodwork so I've been in limbo & back & forth to the hospital (90mins one way ) about 3 times in 2weeks so that's been fun. That's why I had to waste vaca days & missed work.

I was up 1.2 but I'll see what tomorrow brings. Good luck guys! Denise what about some vinegar to see if that will help with the excess water??? I'm in need of a bathroom visit *sorry TMI* so I'm hoping that's a game changer for me.

Kathryn
    Last edited by kwatts; May 31st, 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wE3pThK/]

[/url]

MISSION: To only wear yoga pants when working out; not because they are the only thing I can fit

mpd
    Good day everyone! I am sooooo thrilled! Down 36.4 pounds!!! I have not seen this number on the scale for about 25 years!!! Had company last night and decided to have a couple of glasses of wine instead of fruit....dropped a pound in spite of this and skipping my exercise. Woooo wooooo! Round 2 and feeling gooooooddddd.

Quote Originally Posted by gvn71 View Post
    very good words and you're right: deciding to be thin is far better than hoping it will happen.
    if you're doing 800 cals you're on a different protocol? what else are you allowed that you say isn't "cheating" from the original?
    Yes my diet is different. I think the basis of it is the hCG protocol (with injections) but my Naturopath seems to have created this one from a lot of the low carb diets. I"m just trusting him. I'm allowed eggs and pretty much all meats, while avoiding highly processed meats. I can have milk, just have to watch carbs because they have a lot. I can have fruits, again minding the carbs and should have either at lunch or for snacks. Cheese is also okay so I've been adding that a fair bit because I find it really satisfies me without a whole lot of work. No sugar, grains, alcohol, low salt.

Last night I dreamt that I accidentally started eating this hard candy that someone gave me. It's funny. I don't even really like hard candy. But after I'd eaten about half of this very large candy cane type thing I realized what I was doing and had a mini panic attack. LOL Glad that didn't happen for real.

I'm down the pound I gained yesterday so that's a good feeling.

Have a great Saturday!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thought I'd share a great meal idea I whipped up today:

1 mild italian chicken sausage (fried up)
    1 cup green beans steamed
    1 ounce light feta cheese
    salt/pepper to taste

Soooooo yummy!

265 calories / 7 net carbs

R/P/M
    Correction Round (been a year since last), P2, patches
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJen View Post
    Thought I'd share a great meal idea I whipped up today:

1 mild italian chicken sausage (fried up)
    1 cup green beans steamed
    1 ounce light feta cheese
    salt/pepper to taste

Soooooo yummy!

265 calories / 7 net carbs
    That sounds great. Do you eat it on P2?
    Since I started patches a few days ago, my losses have been .8, 1.1, and then today 2.2! Woohoo! I did blow it a bit today and ate 1 1/2 sausage links. Talk about fatty! Ugh! I was starving and my supply of extra chicken I keep in the fridge for when I'm in a pinch was gone. Now, my stomach hurts, too. I'm sure it was the fat! Bleh.
    Currently doing a correction round
    Using patches (1st time)
    P2 - 7 lbs to goal

Loving Christ Ministries
    Author of Finding God, Creating Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 drops
    Yes my diet is different. I think the basis of it is the hCG protocol (with injections) but my Naturopath seems to have created this one from a lot of the low carb diets. I"m just trusting him. I'm allowed eggs and pretty much all meats, while avoiding highly processed meats. I can have milk, just have to watch carbs because they have a lot. I can have fruits, again minding the carbs and should have either at lunch or for snacks. Cheese is also okay so I've been adding that a fair bit because I find it really satisfies me without a whole lot of work. No sugar, grains, alcohol, low salt.

Last night I dreamt that I accidentally started eating this hard candy that someone gave me. It's funny. I don't even really like hard candy. But after I'd eaten about half of this very large candy cane type thing I realized what I was doing and had a mini panic attack. LOL Glad that didn't happen for real.

I'm down the pound I gained yesterday so that's a good feeling.

Have a great Saturday!
    that happened to me in my first week, I think it's common - to dream you've been eating something really bad. Such a relief to wake up!

and it's your body and your diet, but I'd say italian chicken sausage is processed meat? and you fried it.... in what? unless you know the butcher and trust his recipe all sausages are full of junk. interesting to see you are still having losses, while i've been on cabbage and white fish most of P2.

R1 P2 Goal: lose 10kg (22lbs)
    week 1 -3.3kg (7.5 lbs)
    week 2 -5.7kg (13lbs)
    week 3 -7.7kg (17lbs)
    final days ... -8kg (17.6lbs)

R1 P3 Goal: stabilise!
    W1 - +500g of LDW (bummer, but ok) added in dairy: milk & cheese; salmon, avo, olive oil,
    W2 in progress, adding nuts, yoghurt, mayo, butter
    disaster ... back to normal life +2kg DLW

R/P/M
    round 3/p3/ rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatts View Post
    Hi guys,

Believe it or not I'm still working & still kicking. Thanks Denise for advice about the nuts I'll definitely watch it. Maybe skip them for the next couple/few days. I'll try to eat better over the wknd, my husband, without thinking that I'm working a crazy shift, made plans to get together with my best friend & her husband to "eat crabs". Not a fan don't eat crabs, a crab cake yes but nope not cracking,picking, & fussing with a whole crab. Not me at all. Worst, we are suppose to go there. They live about an hour 15mins away. Wish i could say I'll just sleep in the car, but I can never sleep, plus, I'm sure there will be beers involved & I'm the designated driver, I don't drink so its my permanent job. Maybe even one of the reasons my husband married me . I'm thinking I'll get some steamed spiced shrimp so maybe this will help with increasing my protein. I've been eating blueberries all along P2 they are my fruit of choice. I typically have strawberries frozen in a smoothie. When I buy the fresh ones they bad too fast. I thought adding nuts would be ok by now, how much longer should I wait? P4?

@HeatherJen yes craziest life in the world I think most of the time...I'm a nurse hence, the 16hr shift and my son Alex has Cerebral Palsy so add in more stress, anxiety, less sleep & constant worrying. Its not easy but its my life & I do the best I can. Alex is amazing & he's worth all the extras. He was supposed to have a major surgery a couple weeks ago but has an issue with his bloodwork so I've been in limbo & back & forth to the hospital (90mins one way ) about 3 times in 2weeks so that's been fun. That's why I had to waste vaca days & missed work.

I was up 1.2 but I'll see what tomorrow brings. Good luck guys! Denise what about some vinegar to see if that will help with the excess water??? I'm in need of a bathroom visit *sorry TMI* so I'm hoping that's a game changer for me.

Kathryn
    How do you use vinegar for water retention. I'm all for a natural cure. White vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Clue me in. How much, how often? Nuts are questionable. I know you can't eat a lot of them. Most definitely PB is a problem. Other nuts are not as bad as peanuts. If you can keep it to a few, I guess it will be fine. I waited till P4 last time. This time I didn't and I'm stabilized a bit higher. Blueberries are low in sugar. All berries are. I didn't do them in p2 because they weren't on the list and I was scared of sugar altogether. I've added them faster this time too. You know p3 is supposed to be like Atkin induction. That's all protein and fat and no fruit at all. I did carry over the strawberries to p3 last time but didn't add other fruit till p4. Gees I ate less yesterday. No low carb bread at all and I'm up .6! I see that before when I ate too light I gained. I seem to do better with more food. I'm having buffalo wings tonight. I make them myself with carb friendly hot sauce and homemade blue cheese. Oh the hot sauce was one of those things that I checked the labels for sodium. Who knew that the sodium content in hot sauces could vary so much. Now I don't mean actual wing sauce. Just the hot sauce part.
    hardee(Denise)

Quote Originally Posted by gvn71 View Post
    that happened to me in my first week, I think it's common - to dream you've been eating something really bad. Such a relief to wake up!

and it's your body and your diet, but I'd say italian chicken sausage is processed meat? and you fried it.... in what? unless you know the butcher and trust his recipe all sausages are full of junk. interesting to see you are still having losses, while i've been on cabbage and white fish most of P2.
    Yeah I bought the sausage from an organic meat shop that is local. They have top notch ingredients, no hormones, etc. I just fry as is. Put a bit of water in the pan to begin with and then they fried up very nicely.

For sure my diet is different. Like I said I'm just really following what the doctor orders and trusting he knows what he's doing. I expect my losses will be slower than if I had done the same protocol as you all but I'm okay with that.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 drops
    Yeah I bought the sausage from an organic meat shop that is local. They have top notch ingredients, no hormones, etc. I just fry as is. Put a bit of water in the pan to begin with and then they fried up very nicely.

For sure my diet is different. Like I said I'm just really following what the doctor orders and trusting he knows what he's doing. I expect my losses will be slower than if I had done the same protocol as you all but I'm okay with that.
    brilliant. I'm really interested to see how you go, as I am getting so bored! I am also hoping hubby will join me if I do a second Round and I know he won't cope with such boring meals.

R1 P2 Goal: lose 10kg (22lbs)
    week 1 -3.3kg (7.5 lbs)
    week 2 -5.7kg (13lbs)
    week 3 -7.7kg (17lbs)
    final days ... -8kg (17.6lbs)

R1 P3 Goal: stabilise!
    W1 - +500g of LDW (bummer, but ok) added in dairy: milk & cheese; salmon, avo, olive oil,
    W2 in progress, adding nuts, yoghurt, mayo, butter
    disaster ... back to normal life +2kg DLW