Popular Pages

Page 754 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 2546547047447527537547557567648048541254 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 13797

Thread: The Rogue HCG Saloon

Poobears,
    I am so jealous that you are in the 180s!! I am on my trip and have done pretty good today...i decided to keep on keeping on....did have some wine though but otherwise under 500 for the day...easy cheesy T the new levels. Thanks for the encouragement!

MPD Enjoy your trip, sounds like you are doing well. I'm not in the 180's quite yet, today I was 190.8. So close, but didn't get there this week like I wanted. I'm sure I'll see it next week now that I am back on track losing. I swear if I ever do another round I will start out rogue and not even bother with protocol. I don't know why I waste a week or two every round trying to make it work. Cooking up some burgers for lunch, not sure on dinner yet, will wait until it gets here and see if I'm hungry. I did find the dark hot chocolate I like today so I'm looking forward to that later. The milk chocolate cocoa is just not as satisfying.

I'm down .6 today, kind of surprised me because usually I have a stall day after a big drop like I had yesterday. Now if I can see the 180's tomorrow I'll be in heaven. Of course I go back to weighing in early tomorrow so it might not happen. Shooting for 185 or close to it by next Sundays weigh in. May not lose that much since I'm still a little over 190 but if I'm anywhere close I'll be happy.

It's crazy when a big mug of hot chocolate makes you so full it's hurts to breathe LOL Guess that means my tummy has officially shrunk down. Think it's a 12 oz coffee cup. I might have to skip dinner if it does move through soon. Can't believe I could get over full from hot chocolate.

Wound up with a protein shake for dinner last night. Didn't want to totally skip dinner. Up a bit this morning but TOM hit full force last night. I have some tummy bloating going on according to my pants so I know it's a little bit of water retention that will drop when TOM leaves. Trying to decide what I am going to eat today. May try my WW burritos I use to eat. Think I'll start the day with hot chocolate since my tummy could use something warm (don't drink coffee or tea) and chocolate is always better during TOM.

R/P/M
    r4/p2/injection & cycling
    Quote Originally Posted by allipalli View Post
    Hi Everyone! I'm so glad this thread exists. As I was saying over on the p2 thread, I did a few rounds a few years ago on protocol on the first couple mostly went well. On the third I began to experience all the symptoms of a gallbladder attack, which is caused by a very low fat diet. Every time I've attempted to do a protocol round since, I begin to feel very sick very fast and then abandon the vlcd and hcg. As soon as I add fat back I feel fine. Clearly low fat is not for me.

I did a short round last year with fat fast. It went well, but fat fast is hard to stick to. One ounce meals are mentally challenging, no matter how rich and delicious they are.

This time I'm trying an extremely rogue experiment:

- Rx hcg, 125 iu/day

- no loading because it doesn't make sense to me and it's counter-productive

- low carb diet with about 50-60% fat; around 550-700 calories a day (enough fat to keep my gallbladder happy)

- paleo foods ignoring Simeon's list because I think some of the restrictions are downright silly

- supplements (if there's ever a time to supplement, certainly we should do it while on a vlcd)

- lotion, hair conditioner, etc. (I see no evidence that they are absorbed into the bloodstream)

- I'll use fat fast to transition from p2 into p3 because it gives greater satiety than other foods

- my current plan is to do this one week every month or so (one week because it's hard on the body and it's distracting from other things I need to do; repeatedly because I need to lose a lot)

- I'll use low carb JUDDD between my short rounds (JUDDD is comfortable but leads to little or no weight loss for me)

Basically, I'm using hcg as an appetite suppressant in order to cut the calories on my normal low carb diet.

I started a modified p2 on Saturday after injecting Friday without knowing what exactly the plan was. So far, so good. Because I didn't load and was already low carb I had no load weight and no huge initial loss, but I've lost 3.2 pounds in 3 days. I feel much, much better than I would if I were attempting Simeon's protocol.

I don't know that this will continue to work but I'm hopeful.
    I thought I should give an update, though I haven't had time to keep up with the rest of you lately.

I just finished my 7 days of hcg + vlcd and my 2 days transitioning off of hcg using fat fast. I lost 10.2 pounds altogether. I did not load, so I had no load weight. I had no retained water because I was already on a low carb diet, so none of my lost weight is water. I've gotten into a smaller size already. I felt great the whole time, unlike on protocol. I only had a few moments of hunger, unlike on protocol. And because I kept it short I'm not overly hungry. I'm not desperate to eat everything in the fridge, which is how I felt after protocol.

My plan for rotations is:

- no loading

- 7 days vlcd + hcg, eating a low carb diet with fat to prevent gallbladder problems

- 2 days transitioning back using fat fast

- 15 days of low carb JUDDD

- repeat

This gives me five more weeks of vlcd + hcg before Christmas. Weight loss on JUDDD is much slower, but it does happen bit by bit. I hope to lose 50 pounds by Christmas.

Alli that's great that you got a plan all worked out. Really great results in your week of HCG. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Allipalli,
    You are doing great! Thanks for sharing your plan....i may try it myself!

Hi All,

I did HCG very successfully a few years ago and lost 60 lbs. Along came extreme menopause, thyroid issues, depression and job stress and I was all the way back up and felt awful. So changed doctors, got an estradiol patch and compounded progesterone, starting taking T3 and cortisol, plus intense Vitamin D for deficiencies and then started on HCG again to deal with weight. Starting to feel much better. My doctor is all for HCG but does not feel I need to only eat 500 calories per day to lose and so far am down about 20 lbs in 30 days and not following strict protocol. I do Jay Robb shakes, eat a bit of almond butter and use sugarfree cream in my coffee once a day and eat more meat if I am still hungry. I am back on this thread as it seems to be the best fit for me and Poobears I remember you from before.

Alli, I am curious why you don't lose on JUDDD? It does not sound like it needs to be done as low-carb, but just curious as I want to keep losing after my 40 day modified round is over and I have thought about doing my P3 with JUDDD but using Paleo foods...

HI jdc I remember you too. Great to see you again. I've been doing some reading on JUDDD I guess it's kind of like how I use to diet. I tried to alternate my calories up and down to keep things moving. I know that's what they do on the diet shows too. I lost well doing it but I never followed it low carb or anything.

I am taking this week off from HCG then I am going to remix and go for another 23 day round. I think I will try just following the low calorie and not worry about what I eat at all. Strictly calorie control and see what happens. I really don't like eating 2 meals of mostly protein, this way if I just want a salad I can have it without having to add meat to it. Not sure how many calories I will do maybe keep it 500-700.

Jdc how many calories does your Dr. have you on? Do you have the standard food menu or is he doing just calorie restriction. IMO it's the calorie restriction combined with the appetite suppressant in the HCG and possible metabolic boost from the hcg that creates the weightloss. If it was the menu no one that modified would loose and we have plenty of vegetarians and modifiers on here and on the other hcg boards that do great as long as they keep their calories down.

I'm not in a rush to get back to goal. I figure it's only a matter of time before they stick me on steroids again for one thing or another and I'll gain again. Might as well experiment as I go and enjoy the trip LOL.

HI jdc I remember you too. Great to see you again. I've been doing some reading on JUDDD I guess it's kind of like how I use to diet. I tried to alternate my calories up and down to keep things moving. I know that's what they do on the diet shows too. I lost well doing it but I never followed it low carb or anything.

I am taking this week off from HCG then I am going to remix and go for another 23 day round. I think I will try just following the low calorie and not worry about what I eat at all. Strictly calorie control and see what happens. I really don't like eating 2 meals of mostly protein, this way if I just want a salad I can have it without having to add meat to it. Not sure how many calories I will do maybe keep it 500-700.

Jdc how many calories does your Dr. have you on? Do you have the standard food menu or is he doing just calorie restriction. IMO it's the calorie restriction combined with the appetite suppressant in the HCG and possible metabolic boost from the hcg that creates the weightloss. If it was the menu no one that modified would loose and we have plenty of vegetarians and modifiers on here and on the other hcg boards that do great as long as they keep their calories down.

I'm not in a rush to get back to goal. I figure it's only a matter of time before they stick me on steroids again for one thing or another and I'll gain again. Might as well experiment as I go and enjoy the trip LOL.