Popular Pages

View Poll Results: What type of HCG are you taking?

Voters
591. You may not vote on this poll
  • HHCG

159 26.90%
  • Sublingual HCG

174 29.44%
  • Injections

218 36.89%
  • Pellets

40 6.77%
Page 175 of 262 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2616

Thread: !! Spring Starters !! (end of March early April newbies)

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Jodie, that's a bummer. TOM can go hang, for all I care... LOL

MMM P2 chili is one of my favorites. Maybe I'll do it today.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    RX Drops/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    I might have to try that chili, I like chili but not beans so that would be perfect. Dh loves chili.

I have come to the conclusion that HHCG just isn't working for me beyond a mild appetite suppresant. My weightloss is the same on protocol, rogue, etc, just bounce around the same weight (not a previous set point). That would explain the nightly pain too if I'm not producing HCG and I'm only eating a few hundred calories. No wonder my muscles are screaming in pain from doing anything. Almost a round in and down 8lbs is not the results I expected from HHCG. I could have done that on any plan and better. I'm kicking around the idea of switching to RX but haven't decided yet. I think that's more money then I am willing to pay when I don't know how it will work for me.

I'm not saying HHCG doesn't work, it definitely does, Dh is doing fantastic on it and so are many others, I just don't think it works for my body. Maybe it's because I've been pg 5 times or maybe it's because ????? Not angry, not whining, not even having a pity party. Just trying to figure out where I go from here.

R/P/M
    R1/P2
    Down 0.8 today! Finally some real weight loss after a 7 day stall! My goal was to be in the 140's by sunday. I think it will be close!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by JodieAH View Post
    http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/...seasoning.html

1 tbsp chili powder
    2 tsp onion powder
    1 tsp ground cumin
    1 tsp garlic powder
    1 tsp paprika
    1 tsp ground oregano

Store in air-tight container

There's a bunch of yummy recipes on that website I posted. Happy eating
    Thanks for the link! I made the taco seasoning last night and it was delish.

Determination today leads to success tomorrow!

March 24, 2011- 199.4
    March 31, 2011 (Wk1) - 192.4 (-7.0 lbs)
    April 7, 2011 - (Wk2) - 189.0 (-3.4 lbs)
    April 14, 2011 (Wk3) - 184.8 (-4.2 lbs)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poobears View Post
    I might have to try that chili, I like chili but not beans so that would be perfect. Dh loves chili.

I have come to the conclusion that HHCG just isn't working for me beyond a mild appetite suppresant. My weightloss is the same on protocol, rogue, etc, just bounce around the same weight (not a previous set point). That would explain the nightly pain too if I'm not producing HCG and I'm only eating a few hundred calories. No wonder my muscles are screaming in pain from doing anything. Almost a round in and down 8lbs is not the results I expected from HHCG. I could have done that on any plan and better. I'm kicking around the idea of switching to RX but haven't decided yet. I think that's more money then I am willing to pay when I don't know how it will work for me.

I'm not saying HHCG doesn't work, it definitely does, Dh is doing fantastic on it and so are many others, I just don't think it works for my body. Maybe it's because I've been pg 5 times or maybe it's because ????? Not angry, not whining, not even having a pity party. Just trying to figure out where I go from here.
    Did you try giving the real program a real chance, AS WRITTEN, no tweaks, no shakes, no breaks, no rogue?

You've jumped on and off and followed like nine different approaches in the three weeks we've both been at this.

Just sayin'

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX Drops
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually on time today. Hopefully, my schedule has slowed down which is must needed. The scale showed that I was down 1 lb. today. I'm very happy with that. Keeping motivated to get to the 10lb mark. That would be so awesome!!

R/P/M
    R3/ P2/ pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Madxma View Post
    Down 0.8 today! Finally some real weight loss after a 7 day stall! My goal was to be in the 140's by sunday. I think it will be close!
    I bet you are so relieved! Congrats on the weight loss
    "Do or do not, there is no try." ~Yoda

R1&2 -50

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    My FB status today: "Trusting the process works, although at times it is a serious test of my fortitude."

R/P/M
    RX Drops/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Did you try giving the real program a real chance, AS WRITTEN, no tweaks, no shakes, no breaks, no rogue?

You've jumped on and off and followed like nine different approaches in the three weeks we've both been at this.

Just sayin'
    The majority of my time on this plan has been as written. Eliminating a food you do not like is NOT a tweak it is in the protocol, not sure why you insist you have to eat everything that is NOT the way the plan is written. I had ONE yes OMG ONE protein shake, the horror of it all. LOL

I took an interuption which again is in the book and ate the allowed foods for an interuption per protocol. I had one day of double protein but it was a day I worked a lot so that was not rogue since protocol says to up your protein on those days. There have been 2 rogue days one day I used olive oil to cook my chicken (lost weight that day) and yesterday I had 2 apples and a steak.

So before you start over exaggerating and claimining I am jumping on and off protocol get your facts straight. Just sayin'

R/P/M
    R3/ P2/ pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    My FB status today: "Trusting the process works, although at times it is a serious test of my fortitude."
    Amen to that! This diet is a character builder. I will tell you that after last night, watching my guests eat yummy things I couldn't even touch, I realized I am much stronger than I thought I was. We are ALL stronger than we think we are.
    "Do or do not, there is no try." ~Yoda

R1&2 -50