Popular Pages

Page 86 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting 22nd January 2011, Anyone need a buddy???

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucklemethis View Post
    Hey Beth, what do you think about protein shakes with almond milk while in P3....I havn't checked the sugars yet, but if a lil bit of sugar is ok, whats the limit do you know?
    You'd have to really check the almond milk ingredients.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Injections
    Chucklemethis, My 40th day is the 2nd too. Although I have an extra injection so I might do 41 days. I think you only have to do 48 hours of 500 calorie diet after your last drop day since yours are not prescription. My assumption is they are homeopathic if they're not rx, right? From everything I've read, as long as you've done 30 days, you should be fine stopping early. You've done awesome! You must feel so great being so close to your goal!!!
    Round 1 start date: 1/22/11 - Lost 19 pounds
    Lost 1.6 during P3/P4
    Round 2 start date: 4/16/11 - Lost 18 pounds

Long break after round 2. Gained back 7 pounds because I was a big pig over the summer.

Round 3 start date: 9/24/11 - Lost 14 pounds total - 7 new pounds, 7 old pounds :-)

R/P/M
    p3, wk1
    Blog Entries
    forgv the shrthand...on fone lol lol You bet! Im estatic! Thats wut l was thnkn too, hope wer both rit. I did get it from a nurs with a lic of som sort but she wudnt b abl to perscrib w/o my permissio-n rit? Plus l thnk this brand sells online. Crossn fingrs at 48hrs lol

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Injections
    I wouldn't think so. Can you call her just to double check and make sure? I wouldn't want to mess up with that after all this hard work!
    Lost 1.6 during P3/P4

Long break after round 2. Gained back 7 pounds because I was a big pig over the summer.

Round 3 start date: 9/24/11 - Lost 14 pounds total - 7 new pounds, 7 old pounds :-)

R/P/M
    p3, wk1
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    You'd have to really check the almond milk ingredients.
    so the almond milk (one cup) has 7g of sugar, 8g of carbs (donno which sugars are coming from almonds and which are coming from elsewhere) and the protein shake (two scoops) has 3g of sugar and 8g of carbs....

In the ingredients of the milk the only thing I can see that even resembles sugar is "evaporated cane juice" - not really sure what that is (good or bad) and the protein shake has Sucralose in it, but I don't know if thats what's contributing to the sugar or not.

Nutrition facts from shake mix: Super Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Super Recovery Blend (Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Beet Juice Color, Soy Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose

so you think I can have it? maybe with only one scoop of protein powder?

Quote Originally Posted by ailuj View Post
    I wouldn't think so. Can you call her just to double check and make sure? I wouldn't want to mess up with that after all this hard work!

ok back on puter lol - yea broad doesn't recommend maintenance stage for some reason.....I thought about that, but just don't want any bad advice because I'm doing this maintenance stage lol. I guess I could txt her if its an rx or not, but will feel kinda stupid lol it better not be an rx without telling me! lol
    Last edited by Chucklemethis; February 28th, 2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: adding additional convo

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    The cane juice is an added sugar that is not P3 friendly.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Injections
    Geez, no maintenance huh? Great idea. I suppose if you can't find out, you could do 72 hours just to be on the safe side although I know you'd rather not if you don't have to!
    Lost 1.6 during P3/P4

R/P/M
    p3, wk1
    Blog Entries
    ok wait hold the phone!

I just started TOM again, but JUST had it 2.5 weeks ago! I'm sooooooo freakn nervous because now I have to go and confess to my doctors (OB/GYN and MD) that I started this diet without their permission. Somehow it just "slipped" my mind...I just knew they were going to tell me no, so I didn't tell them

Is it OK to have a period twice?? Will I be ok on protocol for a few more days you guys think? Im soo nervous, because I might get reamed :[

I KNEW something was up when I was watching undercover boss the other day and started bolling my eyes out because the CEO gave one of the employees a check out of his and his wifes own pocket. I mean thats VERY sweet to say the least, but to start bolling lol I knew something was up. I thought it was just emotions from maybe the hormone. Then talked it over with my husband and we both decided it would be fine. But now, I don't know what to do. If its totally normal to have two periods, I'm ok with that - as sick as that sounds.

oh GOD, Im really not looking forward to talking to my docs lol lol but serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    The cane juice is an added sugar that is not P3 friendly.
    ok, so Beth my Almond milk is good til the end of April....would if I just used 2% or vit D milk. Is a cup of that on P3 protocol?
    Last edited by Chucklemethis; February 28th, 2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: adding convo

R/P/M
    R3/ P4/pellets
    unsweetened almond breeze might work http://www.bluediamond.com/index.cfm?navid=52 i don't have a box right with me but i think you can check the ingredients on that page

R/P/M
    R3/ P4/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucklemethis View Post
    ok wait hold the phone!

I just started TOM again, but JUST had it 2.5 weeks ago! I'm sooooooo freakn nervous because now I have to go and confess to my doctors (OB/GYN and MD) that I started this diet without their permission. Somehow it just "slipped" my mind...I just knew they were going to tell me no, so I didn't tell them

Is it OK to have a period twice?? Will I be ok on protocol for a few more days you guys think? Im soo nervous, because I might get reamed :[

I KNEW something was up when I was watching undercover boss the other day and started bolling my eyes out because the CEO gave one of the employees a check out of his and his wifes own pocket. I mean thats VERY sweet to say the least, but to start bolling lol I knew something was up. I thought it was just emotions from maybe the hormone. Then talked it over with my husband and we both decided it would be fine. But now, I don't know what to do. If its totally normal to have two periods, I'm ok with that - as sick as that sounds.

oh GOD, Im really not looking forward to talking to my docs lol lol but serious.

ok, so Beth my Almond milk is good til the end of April....would if I just used 2% or vit D milk. Is a cup of that on P3 protocol?
    the hcg can really do strange things to our TOM's. some never have it when they are supposed to get it and some like me had it just about the entire time just don't let the bleeding get out of hand like i did. i think you should be fine.