Popular Pages

Page 46 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries
    This morning I amped up my workout just a smidge. I also decided that meat is off the menu and I'm just going to eat like I did before with a few additions.

Guess we'll see if all those carbs come back to bite me in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Dear P3,
    Please let me introduce myself. My name is Fatty, and I have been looking forward to meeting you for some time.
    Comic freakin' gold.

Loved it

Fatty is hilarious. She is a part of another group I'm in and I just live her Witt .

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaB3582 View Post
    YAY... Just put in my order for HCG at ADC. Hoping to have it by Jan 1st. Alcoholswab, how to I put in my information into that nifty and organized chart?? I'm excited!
    Melissa I only lost 17.5 pounds in 37 days but am super happy with that and doing round two with yall. Need to lose another 17. Just wanted to show that it might be slower but still worth it.

Also go to the p2 forum and the stickies at the top. Someone posted an awesome spread whee I use everyday.

Whee=sheet. Stupid iPad.

R/P/M
    R3/P4
    Blog Entries

Yoga for digeston

This is great!

R3-P4

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Thank you. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Perhaps if I make my relationship with food a positive one and nurture it the way I do the other relationships in my life, it won't be so toxic and I can cut back on the therapy sessions... just a thought.

An Awesome Looooseeeer!
    R/P/M
    R1P2 SL 150UI/day = 18 x2
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva86 View Post
    Alcoholswab,

What a great statistic job you did. I will be nice going through this change with you guys. It will be my first Round actually. I am a female 26 years, 5'9 tall (I think) and182 lbs right now. I would like to loose 54 lbs, so my goal is 128 lbs. I don't know about my delievery method yet.
    Welcome Minerva! Glad to have you aboard. This is a fun group. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholswab View Post
    I'm wondering two things:
    - What weight were you the morning that you did your last drops?
    - What weight were you the morning you woke up for P3? (guessing this is 235)
    Alchi-What weight were you the morning that you did your last drops? I weighed 236.4
    What weight were you the morning you woke up for P3? I weighed 234.6.
    Does it make sense to you?

Hi Gwenna, and welcome! I just want to encourage you on this new journey. 25lbs is not unrealistic for a woman in a 40 day round, so you might want to think about extending it to 40 days over 30. I lost just 25 lbs is roughly 38 days, after loading. We all lose at different rates, but the average is .5-1.0lbs a day. Not bad, really...

Good luck and happy losing!
    ~Fatty
    Fatty, Fatty, Fatty. (giggles) I just love your picture. I love your name. And I love you!!! (in a non lesbian sort of way). I love you as a sister. A fat losing sister. Your picture just puts a smile on my face. And your name still makes me giggle.

Dear P3,
    Please let me introduce myself. My name is Fatty, and I have been looking forward to meeting you for some time. Although, I will admit, I am a bit intimidated by you. You are much more permissible than your big sister, P2; however, it seems that if I break your rules, the punishments might be more severe than hers… I guess we’ll see.

I wanted to thank you for the heavy whipping cream in my coffee this morning. It pretty much tasted like a slice of heaven. I look forward to exploring your plethora of vegetables. My palate has been craving green beans and Brussels sprouts for some time now. You don’t mind if I put a little butter on those Brussels sprouts, do you? Please? Just a smidge…

I promise to stay within your rules as much as I can. If I make a mistake, please be kind in your discipline as I am new to this and need to learn the ropes. I know I have friends who have walked this path, but you seem to make if different for each and every one of us. I think you secretly like the mind games, don’t you? It’s ok, you can admit it.

Well, P3, here begins my 3 week stay with you. I hope we can become friends and at the end of it you will have taught me a few things. If you talk to her, please give P2 my best regards. She was really good to me while I stayed with her. I hope I didn’t overstay my welcome, and will be welcomed back in January. And please tell your brother, P4 that I am REALLY looking forward to meeting him for a brief stay in December. If all goes well during that visit, I hope to move there permanently in late February. I’ll check in with you at the scale tomorrow morning.

Until then,
    XOXO
    ~Fatty
    Fatty, Fatty, Fatty. (giggles) Agian! I love you sister!

LOADING GROUP

NAME Start Round
    P2 Length HhCG/Rx
    Delivery Method
    Goal
    Sex
    ababy Jan 1 R3 HhCG 140 Female
    agentventi R2 HhCG Pellets -8 lbs. Female
    alcoholswab Jan 1 R2 42 days Rx SQ Injections 233.3 Male
    altic Jan 1 R2 40 days HhCG SL Drops 200 Male
    amiinthere Jan 1
    bbygrl78 Jan 1 R2
    BethSchwReno Jan 6 Female
    blau texas Dec 31 R2 Rx IM Injections 170 Female
    cherokee R2 HhCG 185 Male
    cynm Dec 31 R1 40 days Rx SL Drops 125 Female
    damom111 Jan 1 R2
    daveschwreno Jan 6 R2
    electladyj Jan 1
    fatfighter Jan 1 R2 30-40 days HhCG SL Drops 139.8
    fbb63 Jan 1 R2 40 days Rx SL Drops 170 Female
    freedomfromfat
    glinda Jan 1 R2
    going4gold Jan 1 R2
    gwenna Jan 1 R1 HhCG
    haveasmile Jan 10 R4 Rx Patch
    isabella Jan 1 R2 40 days Rx SL Drops 125 Female
    izus Dec 25 R2
    jcranbery7 Jan 3 R3
    jezebelle Jan 1 R2
    kandeekisses Jan 1 R3
    kim a. Jan 1 R2 40 days Rx SQ Injections 140 Female
    ksully Jan 4 R2
    ldygeko Jan 1 R7 40 days Rx SQ Injections Female
    lilmissnea Jan 1 R2?
    lindsayloo18 Jan 1 R1 40 days Rx SQ Injections 125 Female
    maggieg Jan 1 R2
    mastifflyvr28 Dec 31 R2 40 days Rx SQ Injections 120 Female
    meladelle Jan 1 R1 40 days HhCG SL Drops 170 Female
    melissa22642 Jan 7 R2 HhCG SL Drops 170 Female
    melissab3582
    Minerva86 Jan 1 R1 128 Female
    mini Dec 31
    mlove Jan 7 R3 Rx SL Drops 130 Female
    niane Jan 1 R2
    peacewithme
    piplipa Jan 1 R3
    roxies_mom Jan 1 R2 HhCG SL Drops 125 Female
    sassygirl Jan 1 R2
    scorpios Jan 1 R2 43 days Rx SQ Injections 125 Female
    skeppy Jan 1 R2
    sophali Jan 1
    srsmith81481 Jan 1 R2 Rx SQ Injections 150 Female
    sunshine81039 Jan 1
    thinontheinside Jan 11 R2
    tracyc Dec 30 R2 40 days HhCG
    valley Jan 1
    veronicalodge Dec 31 R2 125 Female

An Awesome Looooseeeer!
    R/P/M
    Alchi- is there anyway we can create a link for the grid? I find I have to go back and find the latest grid before I add anyone new. I'm just afraid I'll be copying an old grid, missing a newer version, and then adding the new people, dropping off anyone that may have been added in between. Does this make sense to you? If we had a link, would that always contain the most up to date info? I'll keep going the way I have been, but if there is a way to do it quicker (and not drop any names by accident), by having a link, I'm all for it.
    Thanks.
    btw...talk about having a monkey on your back. And a real unenthused one to boot! What could have possibly been going on in that picture. ~You and your monkey tag team triathlon? You and your monkey lifeguard try outs? The monkey and his surfboard?~ just wondering.

An Awesome Looooseeeer!
    R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholswab View Post
    Thought for the day...

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

how about "Joy riding monkey finds no joy in his ride"

R/P/M
    R1P2HHcg
    Dear P3,
    Please let me introduce myself. My name is Fatty, and I have been looking forward to meeting you for some time. Although, I will admit, I am a bit intimidated by you. You are much more permissible than your big sister, P2; however, it seems that if I break your rules, the punishments might be more severe than hersÖ I guess weíll see.

I wanted to thank you for the heavy whipping cream in my coffee this morning. It pretty much tasted like a slice of heaven. I look forward to exploring your plethora of vegetables. My palate has been craving green beans and Brussels sprouts for some time now. You donít mind if I put a little butter on those Brussels sprouts, do you? Please? Just a smidgeÖ

I promise to stay within your rules as much as I can. If I make a mistake, please be kind in your discipline as I am new to this and need to learn the ropes. I know I have friends who have walked this path, but you seem to make if different for each and every one of us. I think you secretly like the mind games, donít you? Itís ok, you can admit it.

Well, P3, here begins my 3 week stay with you. I hope we can become friends and at the end of it you will have taught me a few things. If you talk to her, please give P2 my best regards. She was really good to me while I stayed with her. I hope I didnít overstay my welcome, and will be welcomed back in January. And please tell your brother, P4 that I am REALLY looking forward to meeting him for a brief stay in December. If all goes well during that visit, I hope to move there permanently in late February. Iíll check in with you at the scale tomorrow morning.

Until then,
    XOXO
    ~Fatty
    This is great.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Started R1P2 Oct 11th 2011
    Ended R1P2 Nov 21 2011 -57 lbs total R1

R2 Jan 1 2012-New Year's Resolution Loading Group (Starting January 1, 2012)