Page 568 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 684685185585665675685695705786186681068 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 10683

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

  1. #5671
    Senior Member AnIslandGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R3P2~ Injectable Hucog
    Posts
    358
    Blog Entries
    12
    So, I'm at my personal 1/2 way point for this P2, and decided to switch it up a bit.
    Yesterday I did a mini-load, as I still have 4 more P2 weeks to go. I ate a salad with an avocado & some blue cheese with a balsamic oil dressing, some mixed nuts & coconut oil. This morning for the first time in a month, my head is clear and not stuck in a fog. I think my body was screaming for some healthy fats to fuel my brain. I am up a pound this morning, but I know it will come off as easily as it went on.

    Here's to another wonderful 4 weeks of P2... but P3, I can't wait until we meet again!



    Round 3
    Load weight ~ 160.9- Ugg!
    VLCD1~ 148.5
    VLCD2~ 147.5
    VLCD3~ 147
    VLCD4~ 147
    VLCD5~ 146
    VLCD6~ 145.5

  2. #5672
    Senior Member TuesdayK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kentucky :D
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 HHCG
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilly View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm just bitching at this point. I'm frustrated. I apologize everyone. Going to go to bed.. <3
    Awww honey, please don't apologize. I'd be bitching too!! I can't imagine your frustrations. I hope you find the answers you are looking for soon sweetie. *great big hugs*

    Quote Originally Posted by lily6288 View Post
    Today I was down -1.4!! Yessss!! Happy Happy Day! Man that felt so good!!!!

    Today I finish off day 31- 9 days left on HCG! I'm going to make it!!!

    The first 20 days were no problem, then about day 23 time suddenly seemed to slow down and I feel like I've been on VLCD for a year!!! Ha!!! But I am almost there, the home stretch!!!! I'm coming Avocados!!! I'll be there soon Coconut Oil!!! Almost there Extra Virgin Olive Oil patiently waiting to adorn my salad greens!!! (And I know it's not really good for me but Bacon and Tofu are also standing by....)

    Ok, something weird is going on with my left leg. It's been hurting for 4 days. Not like a muscle pain but uncomfortable. No idea why and never had any problems before. Weird.

    On another note, I broke into the Truvia the other day and WOW is that stuff good!!! When the container opens, you get a scent of vanilla and it tastes and acts like sugar! I've been sprinkling my strawberries with it in the evenings. Yum!
    Wooo hoooooo, you are so positive this morning, it's rubbing off on me! lolol Boooo about the leg pain maybe you slept wonky on it several nights ago? Sooo, there IS that big of a difference in Truvia and Stevia? I almost bought some the other day but I put it back and thought "how different can it be, plus I still have half a box of Stevia", but now I"m thinking I should get it next time!


    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenkitty View Post
    Excited!!! Finally the stall ends. 1.2 lb loss this morning!!
    That's great news to wake up to!! WOO HOO *high five*

    Quote Originally Posted by jooge124 View Post
    Well a big goose egg today wth? The past five days I only lost 9 ounces....seriously? 8 days left after today and I really want to end up in the 160's I am 2.4 pounds away...Did detox bath..nada zip nothing..I am so frustrated right now!

    Sorry had to let that out..
    I'm sorry I hate those goose egg days. I'm sure you'll wipe out those last 2.4 before your phase is over!! It'll break soon



    AFM:
    down .6 this morning, and I'll take it since ToM is still hanging out like a weird creeper. No icky headache this morning either, thank goodness...This weather is KILLING me...the wild fluctuations in temp (mid 60's in KY in JANUARY/FEBRUARY??? that's insanity) give me the nastiest migraines. I hope everyone wakes up feeling refreshed and that their scales have been kind to them this morning

  3. #5673
    Senior Member fatfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Posts
    1,887
    Hi Peeps! Good morning and happy February!

    I know I've been responding to posts so far this morning, but thought I'd update you on my own journey... Today is day 9 of P3 for me and I am .8 below LDW. 2nd day in a row! I am thrilled. Especially because I have added in almond flour, cream cheese and peanut butter which I was going to wait for, but thought 'why not give 'em a try?' I haven't added actual nuts yet, but hope to tomorrow (need a shopping trip before I do that, and I won't be leaving the house until tonight) Also, I felt like I ate a lot yesterday, but still kept carbs under 25g, effective carbs were probably closer to 12...

    Been doing quite a bit of recipe research and am excited to try out more things. Tonight I am making a meal for the entire family that is P3 friendly! I haven't done this yet because we had some non P3 friendly foods that needed to be used up before they weren't good and given the crazy schedules of everyone the past week, it just hasn't worked out. But tonight - watch out!

    One last thing I wanted to mention. P3 reshaping. Hekare, I know you wanted to know more about this. I still have a little bit of 'love' around my hips/lower belly. Not much mind you, and nothing like I had before, but it's the leftover baby belly for the most part. Anyway, in 9 days, my hips/belly area have dropped an additional 1.25". I'm sure a little of it is exercise, but honestly, I haven't been doing anything hard core - not really my style. But my tummy looks a lot flatter than it did just a week ago! So, that's my reshaping story I hope you enjoyed.

    Make it a great day!
    ~Fatty

  4. #5674
    GREAT job Fatty. Bet you are loving adding in those new foods and your mouth is in heaven yum, peanut butter, can't wait to eat that again. I'll be starting P3 in 9 days so I'm paying attention to how you are doing so I can get a few tips

  5. #5675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, hhCG pellets
    Posts
    477
    Here is the recipe for the whipped coconut cream. This is the chocolate version. Just leave out the cocoa if you want!

    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/201...rosting-shots/

  6. #5676
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, hhCG pellets
    Posts
    477
    Quick drive-by. Up .6 this morning. Grrrrrr. But I slept like crap last night so perhaps that's it.

    Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

  7. #5677
    Senior Member TuesdayK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kentucky :D
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 HHCG
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Hi Peeps! Good morning and happy February!

    I know I've been responding to posts so far this morning, but thought I'd update you on my own journey... Today is day 9 of P3 for me and I am .8 below LDW. 2nd day in a row! I am thrilled. Especially because I have added in almond flour, cream cheese and peanut butter which I was going to wait for, but thought 'why not give 'em a try?' I haven't added actual nuts yet, but hope to tomorrow (need a shopping trip before I do that, and I won't be leaving the house until tonight) Also, I felt like I ate a lot yesterday, but still kept carbs under 25g, effective carbs were probably closer to 12...

    Been doing quite a bit of recipe research and am excited to try out more things. Tonight I am making a meal for the entire family that is P3 friendly! I haven't done this yet because we had some non P3 friendly foods that needed to be used up before they weren't good and given the crazy schedules of everyone the past week, it just hasn't worked out. But tonight - watch out!

    One last thing I wanted to mention. P3 reshaping. Hekare, I know you wanted to know more about this. I still have a little bit of 'love' around my hips/lower belly. Not much mind you, and nothing like I had before, but it's the leftover baby belly for the most part. Anyway, in 9 days, my hips/belly area have dropped an additional 1.25". I'm sure a little of it is exercise, but honestly, I haven't been doing anything hard core - not really my style. But my tummy looks a lot flatter than it did just a week ago! So, that's my reshaping story I hope you enjoyed.

    Make it a great day!
    ~Fatty
    WOO HOO that is awesome Fatty!! I can't wait to eat 'like a normal family' again, LOL. I am so happy to hear about the reshaping too, I have been wondering alot about that the last few days or so. You are such an inspiration, I am so glad I am a bit behind you so I can 'watch' you as I get closer to my phase 3 and then p4


    Quote Originally Posted by suzannahbanana View Post
    Here is the recipe for the whipped coconut cream. This is the chocolate version. Just leave out the cocoa if you want!

    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/201...rosting-shots/
    Pinterest? That's where I found the recipe! HAHAHA

  8. #5678
    Senior Member TuesdayK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kentucky :D
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 HHCG
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by suzannahbanana View Post
    Quick drive-by. Up .6 this morning. Grrrrrr. But I slept like crap last night so perhaps that's it.

    Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
    Booooo, want me to come kick it's butt!?!? I'd do that for you!! LOL Sorry you didn't sleep well I'm going to do a detox bath tonight and hopefully it'll suck some of these last 4.2 pounds out and I'll sleep like an angel LOL

  9. #5679
    Senior Member fatfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Posts
    1,887
    Quote Originally Posted by TuesdayK View Post
    WOO HOO that is awesome Fatty!! I can't wait to eat 'like a normal family' again, LOL. I am so happy to hear about the reshaping too, I have been wondering alot about that the last few days or so. You are such an inspiration, I am so glad I am a bit behind you so I can 'watch' you as I get closer to my phase 3 and then p4
    Thanks, Tuesday! I am glad that I am able to share my journey and hope that others can learn from it. While I Makes it worth more to me and feel like I am paying back for all the support I have received from all of you!

    I chuckle at the 'normal family' comment. We are SO not normal! And I love it. But I get what you mean ~ sharing a meal together. I'm looking forward to it as well.

    ~Fatty

  10. #5680
    WOW So much to read up on this mornig!

    **hugs** for Nilly, total love for ya babe!!

    he he he Lily, wanna know the best way to cure a "wierd leg"? SHOE SHOPPING!!! (Yep that cures everything!)

    Oh mentioning avocados, so not fair islandgirl, ya I tried to sneak one in yesterday on vlcd 3.... LOL like I thought all that fat would really be ok? HA HA HA!!!!! I'm at a goose egg today over it. I'm ok with it though, these have been the funnest first three days post load, you don't even want to know what I've eaten. I make a list though for my p3 after each round of the things I crave as I go. Amazingly more than half of them don't get eaten in p3 due to lack of interest by the time it gets here. I find if I crave them and write them down knowing I won't forget them when the time comes (cuz i'm a scatter brain) I generally won't want them later but I feel like I want to... OMG talk about a food addiction!!!

    Being sick and trying to care about anything is tough. With all my flying and traveling and the lack of fresh air this week, my sinus are all messed up. It's slowly getting better but eek! I just realized too that I'm down to about a weeks worth of drops too... argh. Hoping the tax refund shows up before that, cuz if not, I'm p3 until it does. Either way it's ok. I'm kind of itching to start running for the first time ever. I've been studying up on how to train for a 5k which seems so unrealistic for me since I have alway hated running. See though one thing, when I start to run, I'll have to HAVE to buy new running shoes! muahhahahha!!
    Starting a new round to get off the weight I've found.
    It took me 2 years to lose it last time and only 2 years to put it back on.
    Time has come to get it gone and wave good bye so that life can begin fresh and new.
    Today is the day, tomorrow is the day, everyday is the day to start!
    Final goal - to be healthy and strong.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •