Popular Pages

Page 626 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 10681

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper3411 View Post
    Orthorep - I'm sooo glad I stayed home for the Super Bowl!! I'm not a huge football fan so it's all good. Congrats for being strong and staying on protocol!!!!
    We'll, pretty sure an entire link of jalapeño sausage is off protocol but it allowed me to obtain from the football cupcakes, alcohol, Mexican dips etc... I drank about a gallon of water and stayed near the bathroom! My stomach is VERY angry with me right now for the sausage! I'm trying to talk her down but she is just tooooooo pissed! :\
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HCG Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Well, I hosted a super bowl party tonight and I stayed on plan!!! OH YEAHH!!! Here's what I made for everyone:

Chicken Satay Skewers (grilled) with calorie free peanut dipping sauce (My Dad loved the sauce so much he ate the left over straight-Thanks Walden Farms!)
    FF Greek yogurt "Mint Sauce" for dippingand chips
    FF Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip for dipping chips
    Smashed roasted garlic for dipping and topping (but my Mom ate the entire bowl of the pure roasted garlic so the rest of us didn't get any!! That was 3 garlic bulbs!!)
    Corn Chips to go with dips
    Skewers of garlic and cherry tomatoes
    A huge plate of P2 friendly Onion rings that someone posted on here the other day (OMG SO GOOD!!!! I RECOMMEND!!)

I ate a 3.5 oz chicken skewer with the peanut dipping sauce, the Onion Rings, and a skewer with 4 cherry tomatoes- and water!!! Yes, I know I had 4 tomatoes AND onions, but seriously it was super bowl! Every single other person here went off plan! My TU is dieting regular and he had many Beck's Ultra Light Beers, My friend Kat who is also on HCG had a few Malibu and Diet Cokes, Graham her TU who is also on HCG had 3 types of chips, salsa, all the dips, a couple guiness and a shock top beer and 2-3 regular 4-5 oz chicken skewers.

So yeah me!! I really hop I'm down a bit tomorrow as I exercised extreme self control! Thank goodness I was in charge of all the food so I could control what was sitting in front of me tonight! Funny thing is that I've been so tempted to cheat these last few days and tonight when everyone decided it was ok, I held strong. But if I'd had cheese out, I don't know if I could have survived (7 more days until P3!).

Oh, and Boo Pats! Can't believe they lost. Brady was not running like usual. I assume due to his shoulder issue.

Round 1 Start 1/1/12, 272.0, 40 Days END 238.0 (-34 lbs total)
    Round 2 Start 3/24/12 post load weight 252.4 , 46 day round
    Week 1 - -1, -3.0, -3.4, -.8, -2.4, -1.2, -.6 (- 12.4)
    Week 2 -.4, -1.2, +.4, +.2, -.4, -1.4, -1.0 (-3.8)
    Week 3 +1.8, -.4, -1.0, -.6, -1.0, -1.6, -.4 (-3.2)
    Week 4 -.8, -.6, -.4 (-1.8)

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HCG Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthorep View Post
    We'll, pretty sure an entire link of jalapeño sausage is off protocol but it allowed me to obtain from the football cupcakes, alcohol, Mexican dips etc... I drank about a gallon of water and stayed near the bathroom! My stomach is VERY angry with me right now for the sausage! I'm trying to talk her down but she is just tooooooo pissed! :\
    That does suck and I'm thankful I had control of the food tonight. You did great considering the situation!

Round 1 Start 1/1/12, 272.0, 40 Days END 238.0 (-34 lbs total)
    Round 2 Start 3/24/12 post load weight 252.4 , 46 day round
    Week 1 - -1, -3.0, -3.4, -.8, -2.4, -1.2, -.6 (- 12.4)
    Week 2 -.4, -1.2, +.4, +.2, -.4, -1.4, -1.0 (-3.8)
    Week 3 +1.8, -.4, -1.0, -.6, -1.0, -1.6, -.4 (-3.2)
    Week 4 -.8, -.6, -.4 (-1.8)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by lily6288 View Post
    That does suck and I'm thankful I had control of the food tonight. You did great considering the situation!
    thanks lily....wish I wouldve been at your party!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Surby66 View Post
    I skipped a shot for the first time today (this is my 4th week, and my clinic didn't suggest it). My knees are killing me today. I don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but I've really been bragging about how my joints have totally stopped hurting. I'll try again next Sunday and see what happens. If it's only the HCG making my joints feel better, I'll be sad to go off it at the end of my round!
    FYI And this is my experience........ I suffer from arthritis in my knees and thumb joints..........My first round in Oct & Nov after about 2 weeks of hCG my joints completly stopped hurting
    Sad to say after that 40 day round about 1 week after going off the hcg my joints started hurting again ugh
    This round I have felt a small amount of less discomfort but not completly like the 1st round
    NOW the differance for me might be last round I moslty used drops then in the end switched to patches
    This round I have mostly used patches and some pellets
    I have been bummed that I have not felt the relief I felt the 1st round
    Now I am 57 so I am sure I am much older than u are so my hope is you continue to feel relief
    I do not tell u this to bum u out but to just share my experience....

I have hoped and prayed that some other Dr would do a study and test a control group to find out the other benifits of hCG........... I think there are many besides weight loss..........
    I also felt a relief 1st round of the hot flashes and night sweats I suffer from but not so about that this round either
    Good Luck..to u my friend...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    This Diet is NOT just about loosing weight, but about loosing your BAD habits that got you to your start weight in the first place.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Just to be clear, if you are under the 2.2lb from LDW ceiling you DO NOT want to do a steak day. Your body is trying to stabilize and if you push it with a steak day when you don't need it, you can mess it up. You could push it into true starvation mode since the hCG is no longer in your system. If you need one because you are over the 2.2, then by all means, do one, but otherwise, let you body stabilize within that range.

You REALLY don't want to fight stabilization, even if you end up 1-2lbs over LDW. It is better to be a little over LDW than to fight and fight and fight your body and end up never stabilizing...

Grammie explains this much better than I can, but I can't find the post where she does it... sorry.

I am dealing with stupid family drama with siblings (whom I adore, but who can be really stupid sometimes) and my brain is fried...
    Hugs & Hugs Fatty for the family drama............ Let Go & Let God

Hang in there, toots!
    ~Fatty

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Evening all.....well super bowl party here in Canada, I was running around all day, thank goodness I at my lunch early. But I didn't get to do supper so I settled for 2 chick wings and 5 mini meatballs and some veggies and about 1 tsp of quacamole and 2 corn chips. But it was either that or starve. Will see what the scale says tomorrow.

Have a wonderful nite.

OH MSM take up to 4 weeks to see results. I just purchased some and was reading the pamphlet. Just throwing it out there
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    R5P2 drops
    Wow - last night was not easy. . . . family picked up Bonefish Grill for dinner while I ate strictly on protocol. I kept telling myself that Bonefish will still be there when I'm off P2 and can eat those foods again. . . . . . . and for my obedience I was rewarded a .5 pound gain this morning. But, I've had losses for three days straight - which is kind of a surprise at this stage - so I can live with it.
    And then today we went to a Super Bowl party with fabulous food and drink . . . . and I stayed strictly on protocol once again. Left the party early - came home to our own little party complete with pizza, wings, dips, caramel brownies. . . . you get the picture - and many of you had the same experience tonight I'm sure. Kind of a tough weekend.
    But. . . . somehow I've reached the point where clothes fit. . . . people are noticing weight loss. . . and I feel thin for the first time in years. It is all worth it!! I think my drops will run out tomorrow or Tuesday. . . . . am ready!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLadyinFlKeys View Post
    Wow - last night was not easy. . . . family picked up Bonefish Grill for dinner while I ate strictly on protocol. I kept telling myself that Bonefish will still be there when I'm off P2 and can eat those foods again. . . . . . . and for my obedience I was rewarded a .5 pound gain this morning. But, I've had losses for three days straight - which is kind of a surprise at this stage - so I can live with it.
    And then today we went to a Super Bowl party with fabulous food and drink . . . . and I stayed strictly on protocol once again. Left the party early - came home to our own little party complete with pizza, wings, dips, caramel brownies. . . . you get the picture - and many of you had the same experience tonight I'm sure. Kind of a tough weekend.
    But. . . . somehow I've reached the point where clothes fit. . . . people are noticing weight loss. . . and I feel thin for the first time in years. It is all worth it!! I think my drops will run out tomorrow or Tuesday. . . . . am ready!
    Wow u have done fantastic U go Lady!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HhCG drops
    Morning everyone! Hope you all survived the superbowl parties etc. That's football right?

I'm down .4 this morning which I'll take, that's 2 pounds in two days, and I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday. I was looking at my ticker and I have lost about 28% of the weight I want to lose... how crazy is that? I'm wearing clothes that are too big, I really need some new bras and pants, but I hate to buy them now when I have another 28 days until P3, so am trying to wait it out, and find a way to keep my pants up... I have many tops in smaller sizes so if I had a good bra I'd be all set on top at least lol. I think I'm going to have to get a new bra sadly. I seem to be losing mostly in my hips (butt) and chest. Wishing it was my belly but I'm sure that'll come soon.

Any way. Happy Monday! Ok so I hate Mondays but hopefully it'll go well, tomorrow is my birthday and I am not looking forward to it. I normally take the day off but I had so much time off with my sick kid last month I can't afford to. Oh well!! Hope everyone has a great day and wakes up to good losses, or stable numbers if that's what phase you are in
    starting weight 191.4
    R1/P2 end weight 171.4
    R2/P2 goal 145
    end goal 125
    http://mamahealthyfitness.blogspot.com/